> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion » | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories | » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper » | Games » | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Rep: (6)
I do not advise taking Phones computerunivers - these comrades deceive with the presence of the goods.
Plus perfect neponyatki with the color: from i9305 model, there are two variations - gray and black. CU offers white.
To their credit, it should be noted that the money is returned to me at first request. Ebee ordered to have a friend from Hong Kong.
I canceled the order for the reason that as soon as I bought the phone - I was informed that only will ship telefoncheg 4+ THROUGH THE WEEK: D

Post has been editedBaldparty - 29.10.12, 21:39

Rep: (0)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 29.10.2012, 09:11*
Who have already bought, whether the benefits of the two gigs of RAM visible?
certainly noticeable, excellent multitasking, speed of work, too, not only frugal, batteries surprised me, I have two days when the phone non-intensive work load is stable ...
and it seemed to me that compared with I747 quickly discharged (cf. ay9300 do not remember, and Korean have never used) and memory is at least more applications podgruzhenny holds.
xNeverwinterx @ 29.10.2012, 14:04*
Do I understand correctly that the I9305 is available only in gray and black colors? Who held in his hands, share your impressions in comparison with the blue of the previous models.
but only gray and black, but in any store Samsung have all possible colors in addition to the normal red, you can go and see, hold in your hand and samomou decide, I'm so red like the most (sorry that the I9305 is not red) at Gray also liked , smuschyaet only the absence of flip Kovera origenalnogo in color (
MeTaLLide @ 29.10.2012, 15:39*
P.S. something my hung, lit 25 on exports from Singapore and meet, that's such a nimble our EMS

EMC is the top of all krivorukost, somehow just my parcel 24 days kept in the shipping department ...

Post has been editedalessandroh - 29.10.12, 22:25

Rep: (1)
Baldparty @ 29.10.2012, 22:38*
I do not advise taking Phones computerunivers - these comrades deceive with the presence of the goods.
Plus perfect neponyatki with the color: from i9305 model, there are two variations - gray and black. CU offers white.
To their credit, it should be noted that the money is returned to me at first request. Ebee ordered to have a friend from Hong Kong.
I canceled the order for the reason that as soon as I bought the phone - I was informed that only will ship telefoncheg 4+ THROUGH THE WEEK

I do not understand how it happened that he is now in stock and you were told that only 4 weeks?
Secondly it can be white or any color at all as origigalny 9300. Explain how it was the first time encountered such a situation ...

Post has been editedHaughty Catt - 30.10.12, 10:30

On the day of the purchase of the machine was available after the purchase of the status of orders in front of my order means that phone vendors ended.
According to an email store manager confirmed the absence of the goods.

With regard to color, I was guided by the sitehttp://www.gsmarena.com/samsung_i9305_galaxy_s_iii-5001.php
The possible colors specified: gray and black.

Rep: (4)
iAlGo @ 30.10.2012, 05:38*
26,300 p. expensive for the 16 GB on ebay. How much do you buy? Looked at the CU, White wanted to order, but then found out that they are only black and gray .... The Nexus has a new outlet ...

I bought for ~ 22000 (collectively, including shipping and paypal translation costs), heresotel.de, Just white, but I am still waiting. As soon as I get - otpishites on the forum.

Baldparty @ 30.10.2012, 11:56*
On the day of the purchase of the machine was available after the purchase of the status of orders in front of my order means that phone vendors ended.
According to an email store manager confirmed the absence of the goods.

Now he is back in nalichii..imenno white. Well, in general Nexus 4 did not shoot so I'll take this and that with CU. Accomplish your goal that both on arrival)

ZenS @ 29.10.2012, 19:17*
MADMAXAKTAU,
if not difficult to put pictures back of the phone - black lid looks like?
and that November soon. and it is necessary to decide what kind of companion book - 210S or I9305

photo here, the quality is not at hand was not fotika
Attached Image

People for special dummies tell me if I buy i9305 then I should definitely do custom firmware? Without it, the Russian language is not in the system?
PS I just never bought abroad technique.

What generally can Root Galaxy need to? To my shame, never ondroeda not in his hands.

there for samsung i9305 firmware with the Russian language to work all fiche hibernation samsunga. and whether the firmware will approach from the usual galaxy s3 ???

guys read forum, use the search and watchAndroid OS FAQand find answers to all your questions here in this forum has everything;).

Rep: (36)
MADMAXAKTAU,
still too mugennovskuyu ordered the battery to the phone, I hope for a fair capacity, but did not find one of information on the presence or the absence of the NFC

MeTaLLide @ 31.10.2012, 03:10*
MADMAXAKTAU,
still too mugennovskuyu ordered the battery to the phone, I hope for a fair capacity, but did not find one of information on the presence or the absence of the NFC

I have not ordered, just a moment about the NFC me confused, well, once you've ordered it will be the first test subject;)

MADMAXAKTAU @ 31.10.2012, 10:12*
guinea

Well, that's always a bit so that once an oblique (a)
Accum has already begun its long journey from the glorious city of New York, I hope as time to phone me before leaving on a long trip for the construction of South Stream, and the guinea be postponed indefinitely: P

Rep: (307)
MADMAXAKTAU,
why do we have the presence of the NFC? I think this shtutka, will be part of the massive use of even longer than the LTE will be deployed. ie 2 years it will be even longer relevant. and there are already phones on any change will have.

Rep: (929)
NFC while useful from the point of view of changing the settings on the approach to one chip. The thing is, of course, from the category of self-indulgence, because nothing is more convenient to click in some prog to change the settings in one click.

Not, NFC very funny piece)
And what this chip in batteries cost?

Haughty Catt,
no chip and the antenna of the NFC in Accum

Post has been editedMeTaLLide - 31.10.12, 13:24

Rep: (35)
Prompt, Russian language off. firmware is?

Hello everyone! Guys, who where bought this device and for what? Odd to ebey cheaper than 26200r delivery in Rosiiju I find i9305

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/06/20, 13:39