> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories | пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ | Camera talk пїЅ | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Rep: (6)
This is fortunately not my experience :) I do in thought.

Rep: (6)
I took a chance and ordered to komputeryunivers. I hope that my copy is not sopret our valiant mail.

Rep: (64)
buGzZ,
here's wallpaper "Windy mill" Sample:

Attached files

Attached fileWeatherWall.apk(5.8 MB)

Rep: (0)
On the question of LTE honored facts on the site of a megaphone, and I think will work!
"... in the Russian frequency spectrum represented by the frequencies 2600MGts ... to determine if your mobile device to work in the 4G network, carefully look at the instructions when you buy the device." ... "to work in the 4G network requires a special new generation of SIM-card the USIM ..." but at MTS coverage area or no information on the normal LTE not left anywhere to get (for example in the cabin of a megaphone) that same "USiM 'work and put in your phone on Testing.

Rep: (2)
lapaev87 @ 27.10.2012, 3:48*
buGzZ,
here's wallpaper "Windy mill" Sample:

thank! but why is writing - is not installed ...

buGzZ,
Need through the root explorer to shower and put prava.Sistemnye applications can not be installed in the usual way, then, they are systemic.

alessandroh,
Yes, many times already discussed, yes vsunesh, and will work, but every time I have to automatically regestrirovatsya anew from one network to another, 4G provides a megaphone company "Skartel" respectively all there sms.i etc until you get use 4G .Da and tariffs all limit, what a joy to limit tariffs? this smartphone plus unlike I9300 most important is the 2 gig of RAM, LTE and so in the bonus, this is my opinion.

Rep: (2)
threw in a folder, put right, rebutnul - appeared vallpeper, but at the entrance to his setup application crashes ...
he may do certain things is not enough type accuweather? The system it either ...

Post has been editedbuGzZ - 27.10.12, 07:35

Yes, many times already discussed, yes vsunesh, and will work, but every time I have to automatically regestrirovatsya anew from one network to another, 4G provides a megaphone company "Skartel" respectively all there sms.i etc until you get use 4G .Da and tariffs all limit, what a joy to limit tariffs? this smartphone plus unlike I9300 most important is the 2 gig of RAM, LTE and so in the bonus, this is my opinion.
Well, I like this and thought that the phone screen with 4G modem will turn ...

PS I just like with your main phone Internet distribute to other devices, mobile internet can be turned off in the main room and take megafonovskuyu card and give it to the Net.

Post has been editedalessandroh - 27.10.12, 14:58

Rep: (1)
Colleagues!
Try any of Russian-LTE work?

Rep: (297)
alessandroh @ 27.10.2012, 01:07*
left somewhere to get (for example in the cabin of a megaphone) that same "USiM 'work and put in your phone on Testing.
Not every usim suitable for LTE. MegaFon should be another sim card inscription "LTE" (without quotes). Infa is taken from the forum of a megaphone.
Like MTS says that they have beyond 2009 all sim cards already issued usim and LTE should work on it (this infa not tested).

Colleagues!
Try any of Russian-LTE work?

today bought a sim card megaphone, cut, inserted into the phone, the LTE works. as in the salon said that LTE works on exactly samsugovskom Taba 8.9 with support for frequency 2600.
Yes, many times already discussed, yes vsunesh, and will work, but every time I have to automatically regestrirovatsya anew from one network to another

strange but I alone networks Springs (my house is right on the border of the coverage area is 4g) from 4G to 3G into H + and vice versa ...
I not quite understand in this case meaning "but every time I have to automatically regestrirovatsya anew from one network to another"
4G megaphone gives the company "Skartel" respectively all there sms.i etc until you get use 4G.
Tomorrow I'll try to check out a confident 4G reception area.

Rep: (4)
Who have already bought, whether the benefits of the two gigs of RAM visible?

Reiste @ 29.10.2012, 02:02*
Who have already bought, whether the benefits of the two gigs of RAM visible?

certainly noticeable, excellent multitasking, speed of work, too, not only frugal, batteries surprised me, I have two days when the phone non-intensive work load is stable ...

Do I understand correctly that the I9305 is available only in gray and black colors? Who held in his hands, share your impressions in comparison with the blue of the previous models.

xNeverwinterx @ 29.10.2012, 15:04*
Do I understand correctly that the I9305 is available only in gray and black colors? Who held in his hands, share your impressions in comparison with the blue of the previous models.

I havethe black If for me it is better to not have black, gray in second place

Rep: (36)
color a matter of taste, IMHO, too glossy black, and gray is very similar to the polished stainless steel, so opted for the second

P.S. something my hung, lit 25 on exports from Singapore and meet, that's such a nimble our EMS

Rep: (22)
I have 23 hanging on the acceptance in China and so far no dvizheniy.Tozhe ordered gray.

Rep: (308)
MADMAXAKTAU,
if not difficult to put pictures back of the phone - black lid looks like?
and that November soon. and it is necessary to decide what kind of companion book - 210S or I9305 :)

Rep: (4)
xNeverwinterx @ 29.10.2012, 14:04*

No, there is also white. I was just waiting for this.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 05/06/20, 14:40