> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE - Discussion | version with support for LTE

Rep: (129)
DiscussionSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
PictureSamsung GT-I9305 Galaxy S III LTE
Description | Discussion » | Discussion GT-I9300 Galaxy S III » | Discussion Galaxy S III SHV-E210S / K / L | Discussion Galaxy S III SCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH-T999 / SHV-E210S / SPH-L710 » | Purchase » | Accessories | » | Club lovers » | Camera talk » | Pentyle - myth or reality? | Wallpaper » | Games » | Firmware Samsung Galaxy GT-I9305 LTE
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

This topic is discussed directly only the GT-I9305 and everything associated with this device (soft, stuffing, work, accessories, etc.)

useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedAlexanderL - 09.03.17, 22:37
Reason for editing: How to install the housing i9300 payment from i9305

Guys, those who have already bought the device or ordered, conducting the discussion here.

Rep: (8)
Also wondering who, where and how to buy this machine. As well as his work in Russia. In particular network. The balance of the operating principle, it is clear. Is everything OK?

Rep: (29)
I stand before choosing what to take LTE -c or PCT (pros and cons)? I plan to take today. I can not determine that it is better all the same, and where "the rubber does not" buy cheap? I would be happy to help and advice.

Moscow do not know about, I take through an Internet always on ebay, that's currently ordered I9305here , The seller said that the European version of our networks and supports GPRS, EDGE, 3G, LTE (800/1800 / 2600MHz).

Post has been editedMADMAXAKTAU - 18.10.12, 08:55

Rep: (6)
A type of delivery How to choose?

Rep: (74)
mig17 @ 18.10.2012, 08:30*
I stand before choosing what to take LTE -c or PCT (pros and cons)?

The Euroset and connected, SGS3 prices rose to 25k. Networkers price war is over, or will continue to SGN2! : Sveta:

Well, about the fact that the better it is for the fortuneteller do not go ... that LTE version is better ... 2gb operatives, Andrew JB, LTE ... If I have now had a choice, I would prefer gray LTE SGS3.

Post has been editedDiverrus - 18.10.12, 09:29

Baldparty @ 18.10.2012, 11:18*
A type of delivery How to choose?

I asked him to send me DHL to us, she quickly comes ...

And loot that came out for DHL?

Posted 18.10.2012, 9:40:

And how is the translation ndeneg? Me, he wrote that does not accept paypal.

Baldparty @ 18.10.2012, 11:40*
And how is the translation ndeneg? Me, he wrote that does not accept paypal.

I paid him everything according to its price list, including shipping, all paid via paypal. By the way, I saw in a dispatch that he is in Russia will not send anything, so he probably froze ....
hereTHIS in Russia sends

Do not forget to remind him that he underestimated the value of the goods or else you dry FedEx.

Baldparty @ 18.10.2012, 13:47*
Do not forget to remind him that he underestimated the value of the goods or else you dry FedEx.

I sent it via DHL

Rep: (1)
And what the cost to the end ?? I hear it with thought. PCT I9300, I9300 EUROTEST, yablokofona 5 or wait as the I9305 will massively, not like now 3-4 x places.

Post has been editeds10n - 18.10.12, 16:06

Rep: (1587)
As it turned out while in Russia LTE works only as an Internet and this is not supported by GSM Simcoe golos.Pechalno.

Yes, no one argues that now it is still about anything, but in the first i9305 is more powerful than the 9300 and secondly, at least at the megaphone there is currently LTE from Skartel, so maybe with the advent of in our market of this device they will be able to combine services under 1 phone.

s10n @ 18.10.2012, 17:57*
but in the first i9305 is more powerful than the 9300

What do you mean? There's the same percent.

Due to operatives - there it 2 gig

s10n,
Strange you have the concept of power.

Rep: (4)
MADMAXAKTAU @ 17.10.2012, 23:14*
Guys, those who have already bought the device or ordered, conducting the discussion here.

While only ordered forward is now.Right here . Paying through paypal, VAT (19%) returned the dealer. Delivery in his stoit39E Russia. How to get - I will unsubscribe here.

Rep: (29)
"The fact that the better it is for the fortuneteller do not go ... that LTE version is better ... 2gb operatives, Andrew JB, LTE ... If I have now had a choice, I would prefer gray LTE SGS3." But will it work in Russia without any restrictions on communications and where to take it in Moscow? I can not wait to want it.
"In Euroset and connected, SGS3 prices rose to 25k." Go to the website of "Euroset" or "The Messenger" and see the price - well, 22.190.

Post has been editedmig17 - 19.10.12, 00:04

Rep: (-3)
Just I am going to buy i9300, but once there is an update now it is necessary to buy!) But how to get it from us? Gray, prices will bend first, and did not buy never in the mail ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/02/20, 16:11