> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M1 - Marriage and repair | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (21)
MarriagePiPO M1
PicturePiPO M1 Tablet PC
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:20

Rep: (0)
I do not know whether I have or not:
Yacobsson @ 17.10.2012, 17:34*
And I will share with small slants:

2. noticed a small white spot on the matrix - pressed inside seal - removed, it's all right.
It seems so far ...

But it looks like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31sYGvfrWK4

Who faced how to treat?

Post has been editedinet2200 - 01.11.12, 11:34

Rep: (67)
inet2200,
At the place of the situation seems to be that same thing.

Merzavec @ 01.11.2012, 13:10*
At the place of the situation seems to be that same thing.

So you do not like quoting) the same thing you did? (Or is there? ..)
inet2200 @ 01.11.2012, 12:34*
how to treat?

Sobssno to this question you answer not given ..: '(

inet2200,
I do not have this porolonchik. Yesterday dissected and drew attention. And I said, because he saw a description of the problem in the subject of the tablet

You understand it?

Even as an option posmootritePIPO M1 - Discussion (Post # 16060796)

Phynfex @ 15.10.2012, 11:39*
After a couple of days of use of the tablet, observed high frequency squeaking when changing the screen luminance. And at maximum brightness - no squeak. In general, the squeak is not as strong and can hear it only when you sit in a closed room in silence, but still not nice. Nubud anyone encountered this problem? Cured?

maxw601 @ 15.10.2012, 16:43*
I have a peep appears when the CPU is running at full capacity (in ANTUTU for example) do not know is bad or it should be

Of course it should not be. The themes of Ainol is almost edinstv.prichina refusal of the people. I, too, is there. Spices, tell me, it is treated by flashing? (. Just when the same was on the laptop, in Windows supply other video wood and above all other brightness-native handler, it was hard brightness levels, and in the food-smooth adjustment!) - has helped. The android because no wood. Pozhtomu hope to re-flash ..

Posted on 01.11.2012, 23:18:

Merzavec,
I do not disassemble. I can not, I'm afraid I will tear a loop or something like that .. and finally, uchitvaya that all new schools find out, I think I will send this miracle ago. Month expectations not worth .. # bl, in the end, we live 1 times! How many times have uchili- miser pays twice! Well, not on a level place proverbs there .. had to buy Samsung and grief do not know ..

Peep about who is interested and who gets pleasure from needlework ..

Ainol Novo 7 Flame / Fire - Marriage (Post # 15988800)

It seems to have solved the problem with a squeak. but I understand it is not gone, just much quieter it became. And indeed, it is even no longer dancing with a tambourine and something more perverse, IMHO easier not to save, and not to know this crap, as I wrote in a previous post

Post has been editedinet2200 - 02.11.12, 11:08

Also I bought two weeks ago button. Everything was perfect either pixels or background noise.
And yesterday she passed out on the charge and is not included and is not responding to reset.
I decided to write these uncles on buysku.com (it took) to support so there is a pancake Internal server error code 500.
Angry Kick ...
Actually thinking to try to achieve a warranty replacement or include masters and try to revive?

Post has been editedvooda__ - 02.11.12, 15:04

vooda__,
Try to disassemble the house and check the voltage on the BATT. And check out the memory connector (defective whether and how many issues a no-load and under load)

And try incorporating different combinations (Reset when connected to the memory and without, hold the power button 15 seconds)

Rep: (1)
Prompt program for elimination of broken pixel.

Merzavec @ 02.11.2012, 22:27*
And check out the memory connector (defective whether and how many issues a no-load and under load)

Thank you, and decided to do. The problem turned out to be much easier, the power supply gave out instead of 5 volts, 3.5. Replacing a similar block on the parameters button alive))) And again pleases everyone.
Incidentally buysku.com of today, they answered me and offered to replace the device, so that the withdrawal was hasty :)
Thank you all for your help!

At autopsy it appeared that the front camera works with artifacts and the image from the front is superimposed on the image from the camera and all this mixed with colored stripes ..
I can not say yet this is a bug firmware or hardware, but hard reset has not helped.

Also under the second (protective) film - a few grains of sand, which is very noticeable on a white background, but you do not want to remove it .. By the way, who are aware of the strength of the glass PIPo m1?

Post has been edited.tema - 06.11.12, 14:15

Rep: (23)
.tema @ 06.11.2012, 13:13*
By the way, who are aware of the strength of the glass PIPo m1?

Kalonka usual, about 7 hardness, abrasive such as sand will potihonku Chica.
But the glass is better finger slips + + a sensitivity better than what is the point to protect Pip? lifespan of most-most estimates no more than 5 years, during which time the glass will not have time to come in a very terrible state, especially in a case, and wash your hands :)

Post has been editedgrayich - 06.11.12, 14:32

Rep: (8)
I got a Pip. And there was rastroilas: first when vskral box found a black spot of the screen in the middle, (have someone else saw it above), just ripped the film, a spot half a minute later faded, turned it on that top glass stuck to the screen, where they are glued together and between them there is a space, if harder to press on the screen, you can will see this sticking. A little relieved at heart, but when turned on the tablet observed bright spot just left of the middle of the screen, which is clearly visible on a white background, disassembly that does not give, the spot is under the card and the screen does not pressing, the screen and otslonyal charge, all without result . Wrote to the Chinese sent a photo, they said that the blame transport company supposedly defective because of transportation, which is unlikely, tomorrow will give the answer. Even a week ago, the same pipa came another, ordered in another store, he had 3 dead pixels and speck under glass. My opinion is that the pips are not very good tablet, and collect it from the parts left (to experience this- there were 8 Chinese tablets with screens that quality vpervyj times).

I am one not so lucky perhaps?
Pipa came three days ago, set the firmware 20120913, when idle all right, does not restart. during normal operation goes suddenly reboot or just hangs.
In what direction to drip or where to look? gugleniya unfortunately not yielded any results

Rep: (10)
I got a tablet today. It does not work Wi-fi and bluetooth. Not included, an error. The general information about the tablet PC MAC address Wi-Fi "unavailable", the same address in the line of bluetooth.
What could it be? whether the firmware or hardware related to blame?

Rep: (1)
oh byada-byada-disappointment.
Tablet computers week lying in the box, naturally discharged.
I took it and put it on charge, and he asked for an update (before all is not yet connected to the Internet). I allowed him, it has been updated.
passed 30 hours, and it showed that a charge of up to 24%. at this time I climbed into the market place which is a program and he suddenly passed out.
he is no longer included. when connecting charging tried to load, but cut down on the label with Pipo 2 icons. those. after a couple of seconds, he cuts off with a click, and again goes to the load. and so the circle until the charge is connected
when clamping -vol and enabling charging creeps uncovered android.
Question - What should I do?

I removed the fault Wi-Fi and blyutuzahttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNUdedQ5bG4

Rep: (8)
http://www.sunsky-online.com/product/defau...bject.id=259331
parts for Button

I tried to flash different firmware. Nirchego did not help. No wi-fi or bluetooth did not work. In the properties of the system is not at all the data about these devices.
What to do? The button wi-fi module separately or at the summit of the motherboard? It is possible as that substitute?
Is it possible to attach an external YUSB whistle with wi-FEMA?

Rep: (-1)
I do your bit: A Chinese man has come up with a non-working display. Touch work lights switched, black display.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/07/20, 3:03