> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M1 - Marriage and repair | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (21)
MarriagePiPO M1
PicturePiPO M1 Tablet PC
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:20

Rep: (0)
Good people tell me. Got Pipo M1 missile from China. The problem is such, when you touch on taskrinu, then with a single tap is a series. Unable to zumit and normally flipping websites. Tell me how to solve the problem. I switched illumination touches -So she trembles and blinks when you hold your finger on the screen.

Rep: (5)
ZZhjckfd @ 05.08.2013, 10:54*
andrgry,
I have a button with broken glass, marking the same. Nowhere I can not find touch, such as the Chinese say they already do. Desperate ... Steklin On the back of the right side has the marking, but it is generally small, magnifying glass would pasatret ...
All the same can anyone find touch?

Touch is on Alyx for 22 bucks, he crushed her yesterday (Tablet I have more than a year, happy as an elephant.

Rep: (0)
I okirpichelsya (PIPO U1 PRO). I worked for 1.5 years. Flashing does not go - the red square. Try again to fry, and there and parts can be sent.

Rep: (2)
tonya1903
2) for charging plug socket is hanging like a pencil in a glass. Because of this (?) When you use the tablet while charging the screen flickers. Sometimes, if the move fails, charging is lost and it is necessary to correct the plug in the socket.
3) Of all charge cycles for 3 weeks once wrote to 100%. And so all the time hanging 99%, although the left on all night.
4) A week ago, it seems the battery capacity has fallen from 8000 to 1500 mah. Charging time up to 99% is now one and a half hours (like my Nokii with its capacity 1200). Treatment charger at anything because auditioned charger 2 with the same current parameters.
Morning: lay all night on charge - 99% in the morning show. Disable through 3 hours to verify - 46%. What nonsense ..
5) Battery indicator takes a percentage of the bulldozer - 10 minutes Internet can lose up to 20-30% of the charge. Complete nonsense. So I do not know fully charged plate or not and how many batteries. Furious, because I need him out for 5-7 hours a day.

Problems 3-5 points arise from the problem that is described in the second paragraph.
Nothing wrong with the battery, simply try to "twist" the charger plug into the socket in the charging time, put it in a different position to:
  1. At minimum brightness the screen does not flicker (after more twisted plug is necessary to wait 2-3 minutes)
  2. Charger basked such as iron (or at least was not cold)
  3. the charge level is not rising too quickly - 10% in 10 minutes, this is nonsense, that's 1% for 10 minutes what the doctor ordered

And yes, after a large number of rotations of the charging socket is likely to fail, so thatYou're doing at your own risk, and I have said nothing.

Rep: (5)
Again, the problem with tachem, where to buy and what kind of analogue? a11120970019_v02

Rep: (189)
Also sought a touchscreen in his animal. Mother could not find A11120970019_V02 ...
I began searching for alternatives, which had to be. We have plume contacts 50, 22nd and 23rd connected together, the controller taschkrina VTL CT363.
The plates with the controller:
В· Aoson (Love Li Shun) M33 ;
В· Archos 97b ;
В· IconBIT NetTAB Space 3 ;
В· DNS AirTab M975W ;
В· Q-Pad RC9724C .

Marking touchscreens that are appropriate:
В· A11120970033-V07 ;
В· FPC-CTP-0975-029-1 ;
В· TPC-50146-V1.0 .

Suitable touchscreen with any other markings that specify compatibility with the above listed models of tablets. I put a third of the list, once earned, long train just came. Sometimes it encountered another revision of the tablet, in which the camera in a different place or a different trail. Just look at the photos carefully, or ask a question, because the camera can still be incised in the right place, but the trail has not changed.

Post has been editedeutechnyx - 09.02.16, 04:41

Rep: (1)
Hello!
A few days ago has changed the broken touch on Pipa.
Ogoromnoe thankseutechnyx for a detailed analysis of analogues stitch A11120970019_V02.
I want to say that the TPC-50146-V1.0 with a 50-pin flat cable - came!
And at the same time, to say thanks to the guy from the Kostroma region., Who was not only the right touch, but also at a price cheaper than elsewhere.
And sent was very fast and packaged perfectly!
Generallymobilkin911.ruof Nerekhta - I recommend!
To not think that it is a pure advertising - I'm from Nizhny Novgorod.

Post has been editedDidu - 23.04.16, 14:17

Rep: (3004)
M
I cleaned the topic of flooding and offtopic. Hid photos and pictures under spoilers. The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather .

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 1:06