PiPO Max M1 - Marriage and repair | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (21)
MarriagePiPO M1
PicturePiPO M1 Tablet PC
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
useful links

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:20

Rep: (0)
toss123,
toss123 @ 19.10.2012, 20:59*
I guess I'm the only one happy. I got a plate in the form of bricks. That is out of the box on what does not react. 2 days charging and poking at various buttons yielded nothing. An autopsy showed normal charged battery - 4.1 in. Measured the current to the battery when you press the power button, reset - reaction or what.
Spat and ordered the same peepka. Painfully neatly inside all done. But it does not work ...

absolutely identical problem and I come ..... so krasivenky and nifiga not included .... sent back .... now wait to replace the desktop

Rep: (15)
Cat. I have on the screen there is a small blue spot, as though something presses on the inside. I then read somewhere that it is necessary to remove the cover and there is something to correct move and everything will be ok. Please remind the details of what to do after the removal of the cover, so as not to harm and to correct the problem?

Prompt as a rear cover is removed.

After months of work no longer loaded. Begins, writes beautifully PIPO M1, goes out again and says PIPO ... And so on to infinity.
Reset does not helps.
So sorry ...... Such a good tablet was ..... :(

Please do not try?)

sernpod, hold on

Is it possible to flash unloaded OS?

Please do not try?)

After months of work no longer loaded. Begins, writes beautifully PIPO M1, goes out again and says PIPO ... And so on to infinity.
Reset does not helps.
So sorry ...... Such a good tablet was .....

I have a problem with the screen.
I ordered two devices, black and white.
On a white pereimetru like dirty screen and brightness as compared to the black a little lower.
The photo shows. Most noticeable on a white background.
Attached Image

I had not matter whether someone with such problems?
It is also a question for those who know the device, whether there is access to the screen glass, vzmozhno whether access to it for the purpose of wiping, and so on.

Rep: (4)
I have exactly the same problem with a dirty yellow stains on the edges of the screen. Too white casing. Talk itself should gradually go away, but do not know what will. Especially not hovering. More annoying is too warm white - can this marriage is? I have Teklast P85 - the much colder.

Rep: (1)
I'm sorry, maybe stupid, but the film all shot?
there are two of them if that.

in my arms two devices, black and white.
The film is not removed, the defect is visible only on one.
Did you mean that the film on the dirty white? Does not look like.

By the way it seems to me that there is one film, easy to tear off did not work and left.

The difference of shades screens well enough to be seen in the photograph. In fact the white a little warmer hue.

Anybody can say that over the crap going on when the sound itself all the time is added to or decreases until Reload zhelezyaku ???
The fact that this is not a hardware glitch - obviously. Because it starts to add or diminish spontaneously. Tablet Analysis showed that in the area of ​​no snot or flux volume buttons there, all neatly .... How to beat it?

Question. I you press the eject button (in the lower left corner of the screen) can occur a few clicks. It at all so, or it may be some defect sensor array. Can somebody advise on the sensor test program.

Rep: (75)
mr_coder @ 30.10.2012, 09:36*
what a crap happens when the sound itself all the time is added to or decreases until Reload zhelezyaku ???

And you direct touch tone try to subtract / add, then the tablet releases: D. This problem has been described in the discussion: sveta:

GordeevaL @ 30.10.2012, 15:04*
And you direct touch buttons sound try to subtract / add, then the tablet releases. This problem has been described in the discussion

I tried, let alone after the restart. :(

Rep: (60)
I was so when put Sound Boost on firmware Decontaminated V 1.5. Demolished nafig, and indeed then switched to the drain insertion - no longer had such glitches.

Rep: (22)
I came here with Button this spot on the screen, a film removed, read that two of them, but the second shoot I can not (and maybe it is not). Tell me what it is.
Attached Image

Rep: (11)
Kirill1020 @ 31.10.2012, 15:25*
I read that two of them, but the second lift can not get

Two of them - 100%. It removed the second, really hard. Try to hook the sharp blade from the end of the glass, better on the right.

Rep: (11)
And I got married, though not of the tablet, but still things associated with it - cover. Ordered two normul first and the second inner retaining frame is sewn with an offset up to 3 mm to one side. Because of this, the plate is sitting askew, and the camera is partially blocked by a cover. Nezachot ketaytsam. : Aggressive:

Rep: (67)
I wrote to the main topic well and then kalyaknu for collection of information

Came button. But are included only when stuck charging. Shows immediately charge to 100%

Charger without naprugi shows 5.2V.

He took off his cap, measured the battery (but now recall, under voltage or not been), but showed 3.2V.
It is advised to hold a few hours and check.

If not ochuhaetsya per night, will be disassembled again and try to revive the battery as long as nothing happened.

Yesterday posted a tablet zavison. He shut down when charging is enabled. I thought that it would be better to charge.
Morning touched BP - it is cold. there was no charge.

He should be charged, provided that the tablet is turned on?I read on the forum, you need to be enabled.

Set programs to disable the tablet is forced, but it will still reboot and downloaded again (if the charge).
Without charge and does not start

Post has been editedMerzavec - 01.11.12, 10:00

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/10/20, 15:00