> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

FAQ on games for Android | answers on questions

Rep: (15061)
Android Game FAQ

Attached Image

Dear users!

Recently, I increasingly began to receive letters with questionsas? where? why?andwhat for?related to games or applications related to them.
In this regard, I decided to give answers to frequently asked questions and arrange it in the form of a fake.
It is addressed primarily to newcomers who master the gaming experience of Andrew, but it is possible that the regulars of our forum will learn something new for themselves.
The topic is open. If you have not found the answer to your question, ask and we will add it. Comments and suggestions are also welcome. Please do not flood and leave questions and comments solely on the topic.

Just want to clarify that in order to take full advantage of the capabilities of your smartphone, you need the so-calledroot . What it is? Read here Questions beginner root user . How to get it? We are looking in the topic of your device in the section Android - Devices . Almost all applications specified in the phake will work only if available root .

1. Explain please the installation of the game. And then some have a cache, others do not. What is this obb file and where to put it? Some are unpacked, and some are not. Some need to throw in one folder, others in another. Help, otherwise I'm confused.
Answer
In the google play store has a limit on the size of the apk file to the size of 50MB. If the game weighs less than 50MB, it consists only of a single apk file (there are exceptions), the installation of which is no different than installing any other application. If the game weighs more than 50MB, then there shall enter such a thing as cash. Six months ago the installation diagram of big games as follows. Suppose the game weighs 200MB. Then the developer puts in store only apk weight is less than 50MB, 10MB for example. You download the APK, run and then begins PUMP remaining 190Mb, but from the developer's server. These 190Mb is the cache. But earlier this year (or even earlier, I do not remember) a corporation of good decided to meet developers and increased the allowable size of the entire application right up to 5Gbps, while AIC weight may still not exceed 50MB. And now, if you download from google play the big game, you will see that the first loading additional files, that is cache, and at the end of download and installation of the apk.
Now, on account of the way, that is, that which is downloaded. Earlier ways to cache was quite a lot. In addition to standard sdcard, sdcard / data / data, many developers have their own folder on the memory card for the caches to their games, such as Gameloft and Glu. But now, if you download the cache directly from google play, he will always be on the way sdcard / Android / obb / com.blablabla / com.blablabla.obb file format * .obb and have the same cache, only packed in one big file. He is an archive, and you can open it in the usual vinrar. Often, this file is not compressed, and the game uses it directly. But a very large installation of games does not end there. If the game has a very large amount of cash is downloaded from google play in a compressed form. And after the launch of the game is its decompression, but in the folder sdcard / Android / data / com.blablabla. Cache size obb often has another function, namely to verify the license. It is logical that if you start the game, and it does not find the cache in a folder that can only be downloaded from google play, you have not bought it. Therefore, many games each time you start is data validation. And if you downloaded the game from our forum, but when you start to see error data verification, it will probably have to throw the cache manually. However, not all developers are building on this defense. For example games from Glu quite allow you to download the cache directly from the application. Developer profit of the free games is due to the donation, so they do not care where you got it.
Another frequent question is, is it possible to delete the cache in obb, if it has already been unpacked in the data folder? It's easy enough to check, just rename the folder in which the obb file is located, adding, for example, the number 1 in the title. If the game starts without any problems, you can safely delete it.

2.In my smartphone, the internal memory is running out and I bought a 500 petabyte memory card. How can I move game caches to it?
Answer

3. I downloaded the game (or its update) and want to share it. How do i pull apk?
Answer
This can be done using the programASTRO File Manager. After you install it, slide your finger across the screen from right to left, and select Application Manager. Place a check mark to the desired game and click the Backup button. apk file will be located on the path sdcard / backups / apps. However, not all you get to do it with the help of this application. It so happens that in the google play game Set weight twice the real error and there is no no. This method of copy protection. If all applications are usually installed in the directory data / app (not to be confused with the sdcard / data), the application with the "double" are weighing in data / app-private folder. In this case no root they do not get it. You need to installВ® Root Explorer, go to data / app-private and copy apk to a computer-visible folder, for example, to sdcard.

4. Someone from the user posted backup with money (saving, full version, etc.). What to do with him?
Answer
Most likely, after you unzip the archive, you will get a folder with three files, one big backup of the application itself and two small ones with data. In order to use them you need to installВ® Titanium Backup. Once you install it on your memory card will appear TitaniumBackup folder. Files from the archive put into this folder, run the program, the top click on "Backup", looking at the list of the desired game, click on it, then click "Restore". If a game you have already installed, then select "Data Only", if not then "Software + Data". If you do want to share a backup or move savegames from one device to another, instead of restore, click save and backup will be in the same sdcard / TitaniumBackup folder

5. When it comes to circumventing a license check, luckypatcher is constantly mentioned (lakipatcher, lukiputcher, patcher) What is this all about?
Answer
В® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuSThis is a great program that allows you to remove a license check (and not only) for most applications. How to use it, you can find out in the topic of the program itself. I also want to dispel a few misconceptions associated with it.
2. Lakipatcher does not help with games from major developers, such as Gameloft. For their games need a personal hacking.
3. If the purchase of the full version is made from the game itself, then the manager will not make it full for you.
If you are trying to reinstall the game to which the patch was previously applied, but it refers to the lack of space, although the space is free for another 10 terabytes, then do the following. Open the program, press the menu button-Problem solving-Cleaning all fixes (odex) and backups, after that you can put the game.

6. What is the app "kettle"?
Answer
Kettle is a popular nameВ® Chainfire3DWhat it is and what it is eaten with, read the topic of the program. When it first came out, it looked like something revolutionary, however, without updating for more than a year now, it does not help much.

7. I do not want to play fair. What are the programs for hacking on all sorts of resources?
Answer

8. Very often in the themes with games, I watch the phrase "only for ARMv7". What does it mean?
Answer
This means that the game requires a processor built on the architecture of the 7th generation ARM. ARMv6 is used only in budget smartphones and has practically become obsolete. In modern games, ARMv6 support can be found less and less often.

9. When installing the game gives "Application not installed." What could be the reason?
Answer
Either your Android version is lower than the game requires, or you have a budget smartphone and do not support the ARMv7 architecture, which is necessary for the game. Curved or unsigned.

10. When installing the game asks for permission to send SMS. What to do?
Answer
There are two options - either fraud, or just hacked the game, but the resolution remains (Although not working). If you still have doubts, then do so - open a suspicious apk-file with any archiver, and look for files with the * .cfg extension in it. If there are no such files, you can safely install the apk, if there is, then it is better not to try, but if you really want to, we turn on the “flight” mode before launching.

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 04.11.12, 18:37

Nuke142 , HTC gratia in characteristics similar to LG Optimus one, ARMv7 support is not available. Accordingly, if the cap is not filled that need support ARMv7, it's likely the game will go. Or in the subject there is a special version for ARMv6. Games like Swamp, Ingres berds go, but will likely slow down

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 11.11.12, 13:26

Rep: (0)
how much RAM is required for games like Asphalt 7 or Nova 3?

pavelne4 @ 11.11.2012, 17:20*
how much RAM is required for games such as asphalt or Nova 7 3

512MB, but honestly, I do not recall devices with ARMv7 and 256MB of RAM.

Rep: (1810)
Alien shooter
Motorola milestone

Rep: (0)
Alien Shooter @ 11.11.2012, 16:28*
512MB

No, I mean how much they use it, I only have 140MB free, and in fact go to the same plashne

Minimize the game and look at any task manager

Rep: (410)
The game asks soedenineya the Internet. After some tests requested download n megabytes. Unfortunately the money on the phone required to racing this count megabytes I have not. In the subject read, you need to install the backup, but the game still asks download n megabytes. What to do?
If you have tried to restore the backup, and then you have Ruth. Doing so - open the folder with the backup. In it will be 3 files - a file with the properties of backup, backup and backup data of AIC. Open the backup data (stored in the format of the archive * .tar.gz) and follow the way of data / data / nazvanieigry / libs folder (or lib) There will be one or more files to download the game via the Internet. Then copy them into data / data / nazvanieigry / libs folder or lib (True, this folder is located in the phone's memory). Then again we start our game with incl. internet. Now the game will ask to download 1 mb, but as a rule are actually game download about 10-50 kb. then run the game and enjoy.

Post has been editedadekvatik - 12.11.12, 23:58

Rep: (35)
Is it possible to enable anti-aliasing in games without a kettle. If yes, how?

Rep: (13)
What to do to GTA3 on HTC Explorer is not inhibited? It is not very slow, but noticeable (

EuroO_007 @ 13.11.2012, 16:41*
Is it possible to enable anti-aliasing in games without a kettle. If yes, how?

Personally, I do not know other ways.
ooosmileooo @ 14.11.2012, 02:44*
What to do to GTA3 on HTC Explorer is not inhibited? It is not very slow, but noticeable (

Reduce the quality of textures through the Kettle

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 14.11.12, 02:02

Rep: (402)
What to do? In GTA 3 sees the cache on my device if I only choose a processorPowervr . And then after the video screen is black and hangs tightly! After half an hour Phone reboots.

Rep: (14)
tell me how to get a saving of games? or create one backup games without a rut, it is particularly interested in the conservation of

Dan_tist @ 17.11.2012, 05:40*
tell me how to get a saving of games? or create one backup games without a rut, it is particularly interested in the conservation of

no root

Rep: (175)
The issue was not on, but is not found in this section, where it is set.

I wanted to create a theme, so that people have suggested the next play NES, you want me to write it for Android. The "Games" like for this. But according to the rules can not be the theme without .apk here to create. You can do something about this thing? )

Suvitruf @ 22.11.2012, 17:26*
You can do something about this thing? )

Creating games for Android

Rep: (175)
Alien Shooter @ 22.11.2012, 17:44*
Creating games for Android

There's more developed, and sit, and would like to interview the users is = /

Suvitruf @ 22.11.2012, 17:47*
There's more developed, and sit, and would like to interview the users is = /

You can create or there, or a separate topic in trepalke, andDiscussion of the news of the game world Android OSleave a link

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 22.11.12, 16:52

Rep: (286)
ZZAAL,
1. This is the same APK
2. If there is a rut, it is better to use Titanium backup (question 3)
3. Usually geymlofta was always checking license. What game is this?

Rep: (11)
how to make a backup of the game bad piges? And I want to upgrade the firmware to the other, and all the stars are sorry to lose (

SoulStealer @ 28.11.2012, 14:50*
how to make a backup of the game bad piges? And I want to upgrade the firmware to the other, and all the stars are sorry to lose (

В® Titanium Backup

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 02/22/20, 00:35