> Note!

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

52 pagesV  « < 49 50 51 52 > »  

> Android Games FAQ | answers on questions
Alien shooter
Message#1
13.10.12, 16:32
Android Game Release
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 6672
Check in: 17.03.09
Xiaomi Mi 5

Android Game FAQ

Attached Image

Dear users!

Recently, I increasingly began to receive letters with questions

���? download

where? why?andwhat for?related to games or applications related to them.
In this regard, I decided to give answers to frequently asked questions and arrange it in the form of a fake.
It is addressed primarily to newcomers who master the gaming experience of Andrew, but it is possible that the regulars of our forum will learn something new for themselves.
The topic is open. If you have not found the answer to your question, ask and we will add it. Comments and suggestions are also welcome. Please do not flood and leave questions and comments solely on the topic.

Just want to clarify that in order to take full advantage of the capabilities of your smartphone, you need the so-calledroot. What it is?Read hereQuestions beginner root user. How to get it?We are looking in the topic of your device in the sectionAndroid - Devices. Almost all applications specified in the phake will work only if availableroot.

1. Explain please the installation of the game. And then some have a cache, others do not. What is this obb file and where to put it? Some are unpacked, and some are not. Some need to throw in one folder, others in another. Help, otherwise I'm confused.
Answer
In the google play store there is a limit on the size of the apk file in the amount of 50 MB. If the game weighs less than 50MB, then it consists of only one apk file (there are exceptions), the installation of which is no different from the installation of any other application. If the game weighs more than 50MB, then there comes such a thing as a cache. Six months ago, the installation scheme of the big games looked like this. Let's say the game weighs 200MB. Then the developer puts in the store only apk whose weight is less than 50MB, for example 10MB. You download this apk, launch and after that the downloading of the remaining 190MB starts, but already from the developer’s server. These 190MB are cash. But at the beginning of this year (maybe even earlier, I don’t remember exactly), the corporation of good decided to meet the developers and increased the permissible size of the entire application right up to 5GB, while the weight of the apk still cannot exceed 50Mb. And now, if you download a big game from google play, you will see that the additional files are being downloaded first, that is, the cache, and at the end the download and installation of apk.
Now at the expense of the way, that is, where it is downloaded. Previously, there were a lot of ways to cache. In addition to the standard sdcard, sdcard / data / data, many developers had their own folders on the memory card for caches for their games, such as Gameloft or Glu. Now, however, if you download the cache directly from google play, it will always be located along the path sdcard / Android / obb / com.blablabla / com.blablabla.obb The * .obb format file is the same cache that is only packed into one large file. It is an archive and can be opened with a regular winrar. Often this archive is not compressed and the game uses it directly. But for very large games, the installation does not end there. If the game has a very large amount of cache downloaded from google play in a compressed form. And after launching the game, it is unpacked, but into the sdcard / Android / data / com.blablabla folder. The obb format cache often has another function, namely, to verify a license. It is logical that if you start the game and it does not find the cache in the right folder, which can only be downloaded from google play, then you have not bought it. Therefore, many games have data validation every time they start. And if you downloaded the game from our forum, but when you started you saw a data validation error, you will most likely have to throw the cache manually. However, not all developers build their defense on this. For example, games from Glu quite allow you to download the cache directly from the application. Developer's profit in free games comes from Donat, so they absolutely do not care where you got it from.
Another frequent question is, is it possible to delete the cache in obb, if it has already been unpacked in the data folder? It's easy enough to check, just rename the folder in which the obb file is located, adding, for example, the number 1 in the title. If the game starts without any problems, you can safely delete it.

2.In my smartphone, the internal memory is running out and I bought a 500 petabyte memory card. How can I move game caches to it?
Answer

3. I downloaded the game (or its update) and want to share it. How do i pull apk?
Answer
This can be done using the programASTRO File Manager. After you install it, slide your finger across the screen from right to left and select the Application Manager. Check the desired game and click the Backup button. The apk file will be located along the path sdcard / backups / apps. However, you will not always be able to do this with the help of this application. It so happens that in google play the weight of the game is twice the present weight and there is no error here. This is a copy protection method. If usually all applications are installed in the data / app folder (not to be confused with sdcard / data), then applications with a "double" weight will be in the data / app-private folder. In this case, without root they can not be reached. You need to install® Root Explorer, go to data / app-private and copy apk to a computer-visible folder, for example, to sdcard.

4. Someone from the user posted backup with money (saving, full version, etc.). What to do with him?
Answer
Most likely, after you unzip the archive, you will get a folder with three files, one big backup of the application itself and two small ones with data. In order to use them you need to install® Titanium Backup. After you install it, you will see the TitaniumBackup folder on your memory card. You place the files from the archive into this folder, launch the program, click on "Backups" from above, search for the game you want in the list, click on it, then click "Restore". If you have already installed the game, then select "Data only", if not, then "Software + data". If you yourself want to share a backup or transfer the saving of the game from one device to another, instead of restoring, click save and the backup will be in the same sdcard / TitaniumBackup folder

5. When it comes to circumventing a license check, luckypatcher is constantly mentioned (lakipatcher, lukiputcher, patcher) What is this all about?
Answer
® LuckyPatcher by ChelpuSThis is a great program that allows you to remove a license check (and not only) for most applications. How to use it, you can find out in the topic of the program itself. I also want to dispel a few misconceptions associated with it.
2. Lakipatcher does not help with games from major developers, such as Gameloft. For their games need a personal hacking.
3. If the purchase of the full version is made from the game itself, then the manager will not make it full for you.
If you are trying to reinstall the game to which the patch was previously applied, but it refers to the lack of space, although the space is free for another 10 terabytes, then do the following. Open the program, press the menu button-Problem solving-Cleaning all fixes (odex) and backups, after that you can put the game.

6. What is the app "kettle"?
Answer
Kettle is a popular name® Chainfire3DWhat it is and what it is eaten with, read the topic of the program. When it first came out, it looked like something revolutionary, however, without updating for more than a year now, it does not help much.

7. I do not want to play fair. What are the programs for hacking on all sorts of resources?
Answer

8. Very often in the themes with games, I watch the phrase "only for ARMv7". What does it mean?
Answer
This means that the game requires a processor built on the architecture of the 7th generation ARM. ARMv6 is used only in budget smartphones and has practically become obsolete. In modern games, ARMv6 support can be found less and less often.

9. When installing the game gives "Application not installed." What could be the reason?
Answer
Either your Android version is lower than the game requires, or you have a budget smartphone and do not support the ARMv7 architecture, which is necessary for the game. Curved or unsigned.

10. When installing the game asks for permission to send SMS. What to do?
Answer
There are two options - either fraud, or just hacked the game, but the resolution remains (Although not working). If you still have doubts, then do so - open a suspicious apk-file with any archiver, and look for files with the * .cfg extension in it. If there are no such files, you can safely install the apk, if there is, then it is better not to try, but if you really want to, we turn on the “flight” mode before launching.

Post has been editedAlien shooter - 04.11.12, 18:37
Grandvasek
Message#1002
16.01.19, 12:05
User
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 88
Check in: 27.12.13

* Alien shooterA friend is such a thing, the game for Android Eternal Descent: Metal Heroes, an old one, did not even find it in the market, only here on the forum, I played it on 5.1.1 android, everything worked fine, I decided to flash it before 7.1.2, it was stitched On the firmware from the line version 15, excellent firmware, I did not find all the bugs except one, this game starts and hangs endlessly with the initial splash screen, tried gltools, changed the resolution there, CPU and so on, nothing helped, how to solve the problem?

Post has been editedGrandvasek - 16.01.19, 12:09
Reason for editing: Correction
[R14] Sosic
Message#1003
16.01.19, 12:41
Hedgehog
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 671
Check in: 22.03.17
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A 2/16

* Grandvasek, everything is simple. You need to roll back the firmware to 5.1.1, because The game is not optimized for newer versions of Android.

--------------------
Grandvasek
Message#1004
16.01.19, 18:36
User
[offline]

Messages 88
Check in: 27.12.13

* [R14] Sosic,)) it will not roll back anymore, the firmware with bugs was, therefore, it was stitched, but with this all the way, so maybe something can be corrected somewhere to start the game, maybe in the game files themselves?
Xasanichilla
Message#1005
16.01.19, 20:22
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 32
Check in: 02.02.18

Hey. Who knows how to disable anti cheat in games? Or disable gameguardian program detection in games ?? How please help
Frxstb1tten
Message#1006
23.01.19, 23:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 22.11.14

* Xasanichilla, GameGuardian in the new versions has a bypass. Anti-cheat on Android games off, funny. And if you are going to GG hack online games, for example, shooters for ammunition, then it will not work. Since GG changes the data on the client, not on the server, and in online games all the data is there.
Xasanichilla
Message#1007
24.01.19, 20:25
Novice
[offline]

Messages 32
Check in: 02.02.18

* Frxstb1tten, understandably. THX. I wanted to use the cheat on the game Standoff2, but I see how I can not find a way. But there people play with cheats but I don’t know
Frxstb1tten
Message#1008
24.01.19, 21:37
Local
[offline]

Messages 100
Check in: 22.11.14

* XasanichillaTry to search the internet. I, like, my time on an invalid link to her cheats shook.
Semperfy90
Message#1009
03.02.19, 18:15
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 14
Check in: 17.08.16

Good day, I understand that playing with burglary and cheats is not fair, but sometimes I really want to.
I play the game war and magic, it is online, it looks like good old Heroes, that is, there are Cheats, but they are not there, but they need gold and res.
Hence the question, can someone else be like me, and find a way to wind the rees and all that?
They just told me that on some of the servers of this game, there are admins, or something like that, which can be as much as you want to build up troops and rezs, and go with the battle.
But I would be glad though, would be resam and gold !!!
I hope this message will not go unanswered.
007maklaud
Message#1010
23.02.19, 13:39
Novice
[offline]

Messages 37
Check in: 24.06.18

Who does not know how to restore the remote folder of the game data to copy on microSD? Very necessary
fallen_poet
Message#1011
08.03.19, 13:33
Novice
[offline]

Messages 35
Check in: 20.08.11

Hello. Such a question: I do not run games if I throw the cache on a memory card. If the cache is thrown into the internal memory, everything starts. Tell me, what could be the matter?

Post has been editedfallen_poet - 08.03.19, 13:33
Morale $
Message#1012
08.03.19, 21:43
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Check in: 05.12.18
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

fallen_poet @ 03/08/2019, 12:33*
Hello. Such a question: I do not run games if I throw the cache on a memory card. If the cache is thrown into the internal memory, everything starts. Tell me, what could be the matter?

not many games support the location of the cache on a flash drive, and that's the answer
Morale $
Message#1013
12.03.19, 17:20
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Tell me pliz, is it normal that registration for Stardew Valley disappeared from the market 2 days before the release?
[R14] Sosic
Message#1014
12.03.19, 17:38
Hedgehog
[offline]

Messages 671

* Morale $, everything is in place, the game (pre-registration) did not disappear anywhere.

Post has been edited[R14] Sosic - 12.03.19, 17:39

--------------------
Morale $
Message#1015
12.03.19, 19:04
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

[R14] Sosic @ 03/12/2019, 16:38*
* Morale $, everything is in place, the game (pre-registration) did not disappear anywhere.

I'm missing, the search does not find now
[R14] Sosic
Message#1016
12.03.19, 19:05
Hedgehog
[offline]

Messages 671

* Morale $, because:
Attached Image

--------------------
Morale $
Message#1017
12.03.19, 19:58
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

[R14] Sosic @ 03/12/2019, 18:05*
* Morale $, because:
[Attachment = "15643553: Screenshot_2019-03-11-22-37-25-998_com.android.vending.png"]

again, for some reason, they made a restriction on the devices, but I was going to buy right away
Alex.15874
Message#1018
30.03.19, 19:10
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 23.02.19

Attached Image

Who knows what to do?
Before that, I deleted some incomprehensible files.
Morale $
Message#1019
30.03.19, 20:28
User
[offline]

Messages 69
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus 4/64

Alex.15874 @ 03.30.19, 18:10*
deleted some obscure files

It is logical after all - to reinstall
Alex.15874
Message#1020
30.03.19, 21:29
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 23.02.19

* Morale $already reinstalled. Everything has been restored.
Maksuser
Message#1021
06.04.19, 11:33
Local
[offline]

Messages 213
Check in: 24.02.18

How to solve?

Attached images
Attached Image

--------------------