> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung SGH-T699 Galaxy S Relay 4G - Discussion

Rep: (2289)
DiscussionSamsung SGH-T699 Galaxy S Relay 4G
PictureSamsung SGH-T699 Galaxy S Relay 4G
Description | Discussion " | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware В»| A source of information

Attached Image

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Device characteristics
Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8260A Krait with a frequency of 1.5 GHz
Graphics: Adreno 225
Memory: RAM - 1 GB, built-in - 8 GB, microSD slot with support for 32Gb cards
Screen size: 4-inch samoled, 800x480 233ppi
Main camera: rear 5 megapixel CMOS, 720 @ 30 video recording, autofocus, LED flash
Additional camera: 1.3 megapixel front camera,
Communications: GSM + WCDMA quadband (GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz and WCDMA 850/1700/1900/2100 MHz)
Support: GPRS / EDGE / HSDPA, 42 Mbps; HSUPA
Additional communications: Bluetooth v3.0 A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / n / g
Ports: microUSB (USB-OTG, MHL)
Built-in GPS: GPS / A-GPS
Battery: 1800 mAh
mini SIM
QWERTY keyboard

Additional Information
1. Links to "Description" | Purchase В»| Accessories В»| Firmware "
2. You can make your own "Description". How to do this, readhere.

a photo
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

video

Post has been editedpaladin7 - 23.12.12, 21:06
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (3)
but not bad ... I waited a long time and long ago and was looking for a replacement for hriaria pro ...
it seems like :) confused by the lack of 3.5 exit and minisim

Rep: (2289)
DOHoP @ 10/15/2012, 05:38*
confused by the lack of 3.5 output

Hmm, that is, it is designed to use only BT-ears? An interesting trick ... ears

Rep: (1)
there is a 3.5 output

Who ordered something?

My relay came) positive impressions. Already made unlock and root. If someone is interested then ask questions!

Rep: (374)
M
The topic has been moved to the "Android - Devices" section.

Some questions were written to me in LS, I decided to answer here as well. Simka goes the usual not mini and not micro sim, Russification after installing morelocale is not complete, google applications (gamil, youtube) are translated, but Samsung is not. Just want to say that the XDA already has the CN9 alpha firmware, Russification is there, everything works smoothly, but I haven’t finished my native camera yet, nfc and I don’t remember exactly what ...
I bought on ebay, I was locked on t-mobile, the seller offered to wait 2 months and send the unlock code, but I did not wait and bought on cellunlocker for $ 25, the phone itself cost 405 new without delivery.
Now I use rukeyboard for typing via the hardware keyboard, phonetic layout, everything works. After the PCT, Desire Z was not familiar, but slowly getting used to it and even no longer want to do engraving.

By the way, OTG USB did not work ...

Rep: (831)
Added to directory -http: //savagemessiahzine.com/ devdb / samsung_sgh_t699_galaxy_s_relay_4g.

Rep: (9)
Question on filling - I can not find anywhere. What are his 4G frequencies? And does LTE mean anything, or something else?

Rep: (29)
I understand that it is for the American market.
And so a very interesting device, especially with its YTsUKEN-keyboard and har-kami ...

Rep: (31)
Good competitor to Droid-4
Eh! Why aren't we delivering them to our Rush? Normal qwerty. : beee:

Post has been editedkonovalovrg - 04.01.13, 14:43

Rep: (66)
Yes, this is a big problem. I decided to buy smart in the States and do not care about the warranty for this very reason: in Russia, the side sliders with a QWERTY-keyboard are sold officially - you can count them on the fingers of one hand. And those are outdated.

Question on filling - I can not find anywhere. What are his 4G frequencies? And does LTE mean anything, or something else?

This is not LTE, but HSPA +. This is 3GPP Release 7. But it’s not worth flattering yourself - in Moscow this 4G is by no means everywhere. Episodically, let's say so)

Post has been editeddezmond06 - 23.01.13, 16:06

CM-10.1

Ahmet_m, but what about his keyboard? Confused by the fact that the keys are not the same size, and are not strictly vertical.
Glitches from a smart any? CM 10 set?

The keyboard is good, but I would like the buttons to stick out more, you can get used to it ... the phone is excellent, I am not happy at all))) cm10 is already quite suitable for everyday use!

I'll try to buy ..
It looks tempting - the only normal qwerty phone.

Rep: (2)
thodin
But what about the Droid 4?

come ._. on,
For it came out 4.2! Bought :)

Let's see what comes ..

Post has been editedthodin - 29.04.13, 22:38

Rep: (2)
thodin
It would be interesting to read the reviews, pros and cons of this device :)

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/05/19 22:30