> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Sony Xperia TX - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.55 "

Rep: (514)
DiscussionSony Xperia в„ў TX
PictureSony Xperia в„ў TX, Sony Xperia TX, SXTX, LT29i, Hayabusa
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Games пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | CyanogenMod 10 пїЅ
Sony & Sony Ericsson Owners Club пїЅ | Comparison of Sony Xperia T vs TX vs V пїЅ- choose between them there!

Memo to the user - must be read.

There is no so-called "Eurotest" SXTX! It is not sold in Europe. Nowhere. There they have SXT. Any NRST SXTX - from Asia!

The camera in SuperAuto mode in firmware 4.1.2 reduces the image resolution by about 1 MP (12 MP against 13 MP with a 4: 3 aspect ratio and 9 MP against 10 MP - with 16: 9). In other shooting modes this does not happen! Cosmik Flow live wallpaper can be downloadedhere .

On all Sony Xperia TX is glued at the factory a transparent protective film! It is under the protective shipping (the one with the inscriptions and the ear for removal). High quality film, stable and transparent. Do not try to stick a spare protective film on top or buy another one in the store!

Be mutually polite! It’s customary at our forum to say "Thank you" by increasing reputation by clicking on the buttonAttached Image
If you have less than 15 messages, click on the button.Attached Imagein a useful message for you (on the left below, avatars and reputations) and tell us what to put "+".
Feedback on the operation (impressions)
Experience using Sony Xperia в„ў TX
Log in to the service menu, check all the basic functions of the phone, PCT equipment
Applied service codes seehere .
Screen (comparisons with other devices, general impressions)
Kirill_Ivanov (size comparison with SE Xperia Arc)
ipse5750(photo versus SE Xperia Arc)
ilyaduke(Comparison with LG Optimus 4x)
azomax(comparison with Samsung Galaxy Note)
bonuslife(Comparison with SE Xperia X10i and SXS) +bonuslife(Comparison with SE Xperia X10i, SE Xperia arc and Sony Xperia S)
Snick66(Comparison with Sony Xperia J, SE Xperia Ray and Arc)
There are two versions of the screen, check with the purchase.
bvm - the answer to that - Kirill_Ivanov
How many dead pixels are considered marriage -gaffar
Macrophoto of the screen -Snick66
How to determine the manufacturer of the screen -Kirill_Ivanov + clarification + still
Battery
Examples of photos and videos

[*]Benchmarks from our users -
The result of synthetic tests from sanyokmakedon
CR-V, ipse5750, bvm+bvmQuadrantersvetal, IIEliseyII, Kopinet, comparison on 4.0.4 and 4.1.2 - Kopinet
[*] The ability to properly connect flash drives, mice, keyboards and USB-Hub through the Micro USB Male adapter - USB Female (OTG) -Kirill_Ivanov
[*]How to disable on-screen virtual buttons - dogsly (theme - Firmware), what it looks like - youtube video
[*] The amount of available (visible) RAM (RAM) is less than 1 GB because -VisitorBD
[*]Walkman player FAQ (tags, covers, etc.) - irmate210
[*] Calling the menu for working with selected text (copy / cut / paste) -dogsly
[*]Excessive battery charger by the Keyboard application - kab74
[*] Headphone Sound -nnmka, konoha, niggatiff87, IIEliseyII, Vasilii37
[*] Sound of external speaker -Irufushi, CR-V
[*] Navigation operation -SXTX supports GLONASS (Kirill_Ivanov)
[*]Fast, smart alternative dialer with interchangeable themes, with good T9 search - Leonid_F
[*] Are 64 GB flash drives supported with the exFAT file system -bvmsee alsohere, zork123
[*] Reviews of enclosure -niggatiff87, Quad4
[*] Dr.Web can block mobile Internetadzha
[*] NFC is turned on only after a reboot, and after shutdown it does not turn on again -proxihvost
[*] How Advanced Standby Works -maxiatom
[*] Telephone recordings -slade-m
[*] Which audio chip is used -Danug
[*]How to make SXTX work over Wi-Fi at 5 GHz (GHz) - Snick66 + Leonid_F , Now on the version of Android 4.1.2 in the settings of the router it is necessary to set the channels for Europe or the USA.
[*] The exact dimensions of the SXTX (measured with a caliper) -Kirill_Ivanov
[*]How to remove the light crunch back cover (if you have one) - Astaire , Webum
[*] Change the default image of the incoming call silhouette (if the contact does not have its own picture) -Alex II
[*] Where to remove the checkbox so that new applications from the Play Market do not create a shortcut to the desktop -nemnogonado
[*] How to configure the desired keyboard -Snick66
[*] Company pictures, music, etc. data stored on the drive -Snick66
[*] Dimensions in pixels of the working field of the screen (excluding buttons) in portrait and landscape orientations -ersvetal+Yurrok
[*] What to do if the system volume is at the minimum and does not go up by the standard settings -dogsly
[*] What is this "double clock" widget and how to understand it (: D) -Danug
[*] How to work through Total Commander with devices connected via the MTP protocol -dogsly
[*]If the computer does not see SXTX - you need to install the driver on the computer - niggatiff87 , for XP - niggatiff87
[*] What to do to prevent the desktop from unloading from memory -gosya2
[*] modification of the operation of the alert diode -McStar
[*] Feedback on connecting SXTX to a TV -ersvetal
Technical documentation, reviews, tests, our polls
News, reviews, video reviews, testing
Detailed specifications, instructions, testing
Voting archive
MicroSD card you use - survey completed December 27, 2012
Attached Image
The color of your device - the survey completed February 19, 2012
Attached Image
Appearance of SoD - survey completed April 4, 2013
Attached Image

Updates on the topic header - 10/28/2013
The result of synthetic tests from sanyokmakedon
Full reorganization of the topic header.
Added eternix usage experience.
The appointment of the new curator - [DV12LP].

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedabsolute3 - 06.02.14, 23:00

Rep: (37)
Mitrius,
frankly, I suppose there will be at least 500 mb, but if it all works quickly, and it is good. How many while simultaneously launched, tormazheniya noticed (ugh, ugh, ugh). Maybe on some games feel, of course ... But as long as memory, I have no complaints.

Rep: (316)
CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 21:24*
It has been suggested that due to the fact that the SIM has not yet caught the operator ...

Unlikely. I have a device without any sim-card - the market properly installed and swings bend. Details can describe the situation? : Dirol:

e.gorov,
there are photos "whipped" the hand without any problems and how to "personal," what-if: blush:. Tomorrow, if possible, take some pictures with the N8 and TX in nature for comparison, and the most interesting to compare them. And I try to still make a photo as promised, integration and of TX.

Posted on 13.10.2012, 20:29:

e.gorov,
install it, everything goes without error. The label appears. I click on it, as it will flash something white (program interface) and folds. In this case, if you press the running applications, there is, as it were hanging, but if you click on it nothing happens. At this time, wi-fi active and connected.

Posted on 13.10.2012, 20:32:

Oh, forgot to say, it seems to still have a protective film on the screen. :-)

Post has been editedCR-V - 13.10.12, 20:30

Carry it through the app and reinstall - this was not just not just me. It is a strange kind of bug Market: blunt and can not one day. I remember - on the X10 three days I tried to run, all the brain ruled, in the end - a self-adjusted all: dirol:

CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 21:32*
seemingly still have protective film on the screen

Look at the corners of the screen - where it is particularly noticeable;)

Rep: (6)
CR-V,
Why Market to install? He immediately in the firmware. Google Account to your phone registered? If not, no he did not start the market.

serge21,
it does not have to store. I have more to say, there is no standard and weather widget (and already found set), instead some Chinese, and there is no even a google search, instead, a Chinese service.

CR-V,
exactly sure))))) body of China, there google services banned ..... it seems to me that it is necessary to wait for the European firmware.

Rep: (2086)
CR-V, Listen, and your devaysu These applications are available? https://play.google.com/store/search?q=com....lapp&c=apps you can install them? or writing is not compatible?

Posted on 13.10.2012, 21:06:

CR-V @ 14.10.2012, 00:24*
I put the Google Play Store

in the sense to put? : Shok: it is set by default!

Posted on 13.10.2012, 21:07:

CR-V @ 14.10.2012, 00:32*
seemingly still have protective film on the screen

she is! : Yes2:

e.gorov,
Gmail 100% forbidden. They have their own kYtayskiYa services.

CR-V @ 14.10.2012, 00:47*
it does not have to store.

ahhh, you have the Chinese software! : D all is clear!

Rep: (67)
CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 21:29*
Tomorrow, if possible, take some pictures with the N8 and TX in nature for comparison, and the most interesting to compare

And you do not have a separate camera down? It would be interesting to see the 3 photos.
With the camera, with Nokii and TX. Just interesting to compare how the same removes soap dish and phone: smile:
Mitrius @ 13.10.2012, 21:22*
Memory 1GB is not that? Why count. chip in the phone 400 mb ?!

Well, maybe not 400, but judging by the screen around 350MB, at the time of removal of screenshots missing.
There are also desktop chips with integrated graphics, which take the memory out of a total system RAM.
Android has become quite demanding for iron and perhaps schedule also requires xD victims
CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 21:24*
Damn, I put the Google Play Store, it is placed,

Can put the old Market 3.3.11 or 3.4.4, log in to Google and ate and earn to upgrade to the current version. : Mellow:
Or, there is not a bad app, alternative shell for the Android MarketAppsfire 3.1.2
A topic about it hereAppsfirebut here the old version 2.4

Post has been editedKirill_Ivanov - 13.10.12, 21:18

Kirill_Ivanov @ 14.10.2012, 01:14*
Can put the old Market

will not work! it is necessary to obtain root and change to the system Vending.apk / ann! : Yes2:

serge21,
gmail is in it, and comes to him, but customized to your mailbox has not yet been tried.

CR-V, listen, and your devaysu These applications are available?https://play.google.com/store/search?q=com....lapp&c=appsyou can install them? or writing is not compatible?

clicked on one of the applications, wrote Set, click OK, and then nothing happens ... In fact, any application so through the browser market. If you just put the .apk, then the fact that tried puts.

CR-V, if you are willing to pay 2 euros Wotan broaching the client can tell you how to change the software to the Chinese region to Europe!

will not work! it is necessary to obtain root and change to the system Vending.apk / ann!

A detail can be? : Blush: What is it and why ...: scratch_one-s_head:

And you do not have a separate camera down? It would be interesting to see the 3 photos.
With the camera, with Nokii and TX. Just interesting to compare how the same removes soap box and phone

Was somewhere Canon IXUS 960, one hundred years, they did not use ... the next couple of years, enough for the N8 photo ...if I findThen try and make him a photo.

CR-V, if you are willing to pay 2 euros Wotan broaching the client can tell you how to change the software to the Chinese region to Europe!

Not that really sting 2 euros, but you can detail it? And from the region Europe, if it is not sold anywhere except China more?

Post has been editedCR-V - 13.10.12, 21:25

CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 22:19*
gmail is in it, and comes to him, but customized to your mailbox have not tried

In the sense of? o.O What you're trying to get to the Market - if not already registered? : Sveta:

Kirill_Ivanov @ 13.10.2012, 22:14*
Alternative shell for the Android Market Appsfire 3.1.2

Then, too - just Slide ME: scratch_one-s_head: How the Chinese market yuzayut, with such a zamorochkami? Too - through some alternative adapter?

e.gorov,
sorry, I made a mistake: blush: It is not gmail, and email.

Rep: (67)
muzontnt @ 13.10.2012, 22:21*
if you are willing to pay 2 euros Wotan broaching the client can tell you how to change the software to the Chinese region to Europe!

And unless you can not do both at the Arch and others. Get Root. Fix handles (or the ROM ToolBox) build.prop file and move the card back into the system?
I changed Germany to Russia.

CR-V @ 14.10.2012, 01:23*
And more detail you can?

Vending.apk - is a program the Google Play Store! Root - the rights of the administrator in the software on Android! Full power on the system, change what you want, remove debris and rubbish !!

CR-V @ 13.10.2012, 22:27*
Sorry, It's not wrong gmail, and email

So I was surprised :) For Google and Bing in China almost the death penalty entitled: D

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 24/10/20, 6:35