> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the game or its cache, please report it to the moderator by clicking on the "Complaint" button on your message.

With requests to update existing games on the forum, please contact the topic.Upgrade your game!

Strike Fighters Android [3D, G-sensor] | [Simulator] Dogfight against MiGs! Cold War jet air-combat acti

Rep: (1209)
Strike Fighters Android
version: 2.11.3
Genre: Simulator

Last update of the game in the header:14.06.19

Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Simulator jet aircraft.

Description:
Strike Fighters - a simulator of jet aircraft during the Cold War. The game included legends F-100 Super Sabre, F-8 Crusader, F-104 Starfighter, F-105 Thunderchief, F-4 Phantom II, F-14 Tomcat, F-15 Eagle, F-16 Fighting Falcon, Hunter, Lightning , Mystere, Super Mystere, Mirage, MiG-17, MiG-19, MiG-21 and MiG-23!
The campaign begins in 1954, when he was adopted by the first supersonic fighter F-100A Super Sabre. The player starts with a cannon battles with fighters, over time it becomes available the first version of the Sidewinder missiles from seizure only in the rear hemisphere. In the 60 years of the player are available only fighters with missile weapons with radar-guided missiles. Finally, the player can participate 70s, armed with modern missiles in fights fighters.
Promotion campaign is due to victories in aerial combat. For every 5 aircraft shot down - the game moves at 1 year and opens a new aircraft. Additional keys for opening aircraft are SEO by rank depending on the overall score.

range, as well as target aspect for heat seekers.

Attached Image

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?...h_result#?t=W10 .

Features: 3D, G-sensor
Russian interface: Not
Requires Android version 2.3.3 and higher.

Download:
Version: 2.11.3 GP Version (Johnny3T)
Past versions

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 14.06.19, 23:06
Reason for edit: Update: A new version 2.11.3 GP Version

Rep: (14)
It looks very bad! I have been waiting for something like that!)

Rep: (9)
Campaign 2.3+. I 2.2 is not installed.

Rep: (145)
Excellent! More on simbiane C60 seven years Nazal Hacked in this archetype megaigruli. It has long been looking for.

Rep: (29)
established a good game straight ice podlagivaet battalion during the explosion of the aircraft savsem not critical only enrage timer misiyah in 3 minutes Zbilje not all in the span! I'm still with the accelerometer is not particularly friendly terms: rolleyes: and escho icon in the program Gaven ....

Rep: (127)
Even in the video, no aircraft was shot down, it's me to the fact that the management of the full paragraph, who sobosh FIG.

Post has been editedJams - 14.10.12, 22:12

Rep: (1828)
Jams
like the present: D

Rep: (14)
yes ... and uravlenie vravdu too heavy ...

Rep: (2)
musicstyle @ 12.10.2012, 16:45*
Campaign 2.3+. I 2.2 is not installed.

REQUIRED ANDROID VERSIONS
2.3.3 and higher

Rep: (11)
Desisexyboy 13.10.2012 @ 1:16*
Excellent! More on simbiane C60 seven years Nazal Hacked in this archetype megaigruli. It has long been looking for.

Too was) was cool igrklya)

Rep: (13)
wonderful simulator

Rep: (8)
but what about the arm v6?

Rep: (0)
Campaign I would have to say that I downloaded without cache: D

Rep: (10)
I do not know, but I like more
Sky Gamblers: Rise of Glory
there and airplanes prettier
and weighs less
and there is support for ARMv6

Post has been editedPoverVR - 13.01.13, 21:05

Addictive ..)

Rep: (7)
Question. How to eliminate flicker all the textures in the game? All textures flicker, only the texture. own planes, explosions are going well, a great FPS. Rockchip 2918 (1.2 MHz) and the Vivante GC800 (Graphics Processing Unit)

Through makers try ..

Rep: (122)
PoverVR, there is only aircraft of the First World :) and here - jet fighters :) As a couple, you can still sabzh Strike Fighters Israel - it has aircraft, which I have not seen this. For example, the Spitfires and Mustangs.

Posted on March 27

I passed all! Soul Plane toy!
For it is necessary to be accustomed management. What is bad: not implemented rudder - there is no turning to the right - to the left. When you fly on Phantoms and F-15 with 8 missiles, it is not fatal; on purely cannon fighters or the rockets 23, are lacking maaalenky resetting right - left :) Another feature of the MiG-23, the only one in the game aircraft with variable geometry wing, at high speed, "sticks" and does not respond to the handlebars turn. Perhaps these things corrected discharge speed - at me it happened only once in 5 missions on it. IMHO the best Farmer - fighters 6 and 8 missiles: Phantoms modifications of F-4D and F-4E (better to choose that even with guns - an additional opportunity to chalk up 1 - 2 frags, and are useful when the rocket runs out;) ), F-15. In second place - F-16 and MiG-21 (particularly MIG-21bis 6 missiles).
Among other things, there is a decent aircraft purchased for real - for example, a dozen export versions of the Phantom F-4, all Mirage-5.

Post has been editedGlider_m - 27.03.13, 19:09

Rep: (668)
Strike Fighters v1.28

What's new:
  • Removes vibration feature to avoid confusion with phone ring
  • Minor performance tweaks

Attached fileStrike Fighters v1.28.apk(49.4 MB)

Glider_m @ 13.02.2013, 01:35*
What is bad: not implemented rudder - there is no turning to the right - to the left.

In the settings you can enable these rudders. But management is something .... the horror. I'll go further in GunshipII fly.

Rep: (781)
Strike Fighters 1.2.1 on November 27, 2013

Attached fileStrike Fighters v1.2.1.apk(8.35 MB)

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/06/20, 12:35