Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + - Discussion

Rep: (462)
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 +
PictureGSmart GS202, GSmart GS202 +

Description | Discussion GS202 / GS202 + | GS202 firmware пїЅ | GS202 Firmware + | A source of information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + Specification
First review and screenshots
Instructions
GS202 Quick Start Guide (English) Attached fileQG_GS202_GB_v1_20121018.pdf (1.21 MB)
GS202 Quick Start Guide (Ukrainian)Attached fileQG_GS202_UKR_20121018.pdf(1.07 MB)
GS202 User Guide (Russian)Attached fileUM_GS202_ENG_20121205.pdf(9.7 MB)
Known problems and solutions
1. Hangup after reboot
Solution - flash 16 or newer firmware
2. When calling does not display the caller's photo from the contact
Solution: The problem is observed with imported contacts. If you create a contact on the phone and add a photo, it is displayed normally. But until the end, the problem is still not solved - the photos fly off.
3. Ringtone on call is played only once.
This is turned on by default by muting the smartphone by shaking. Disable: settings-sound profiles-normal-FLIP MUTE (at the very bottom) uncheck "calls" and "alarms"
4. After firmware disappeared IMEI
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 - Discussion (Post # 18632799)
Useful
Small engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # *
Advanced engineering menu * # * # 2584560 # * # *
Quick access to the engineering menuhere
Batteries for 202/202 + from CRAFTMANandordering method
Phone settings on the MTK chip (for example, Lenovo smartphones)
Change the system volume and microphone sensitivity Be careful with the settings !!! There are cases of speaker failure!

In connection with the division of firmware branches to 202 and 202+, please indicate in the signature the type of smart, so as not to litter the topic with unnecessary questions

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 23.01.14, 20:10
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (0)
Dr.Pavlov @ 09.08.2013, 09:12*
1. Weak microphone sensitivity. You need to install Mobile Uncle Tools (Root-rights required) from the Google Play Store.
Going into the program: Engineer Mode - Engineer Mode (MTK) - Audio - Normal Mode. Where Type select Mic. call volume levels at the microphone: 100 172 172 172 172 172 172. They should enter into levels from 0 to 6, respectively. Max Vol - 150 everywhere.
2. Weak audible during a call. Do all of procedure в„–1, Where Type select Sph. And the call volume levels in the phone will be the dynamics 100 120 130 135 140 145 150. Max Vol = 150.

And what standard volume levels should be Gigabyte GSmart 202+?

Hello. I decided to delve into the engineering menu, increase the volume of the earpiece, microphone sensitivity, as well as a long work to remove unnecessary frequency battery.
With speaker and microphone all right and put everything back the frequency, because without any one network is not working.
I also sharilsya in different settings, but nothing has changed, everything is left as is.
And now, after these manipulations do not work mobile Internet. Next to the network icon does not even appear arrows indicating data transmission.
How to return the mobile internet?) I ask for help from a knowledgeable :)

Hello, many years had passed, and the topic did not read, tell me whether found a replacement battery at 202+ or where you can order cheaper? and then Ali PPC, 1200r, this phone is for a sum not even buy from me)) ATP for all the answers in advance

Rep: (239)
GaLeon1000 @ 14.06.2016, 15:28*
whether the replacement was found

Besidesthis batterynothing occurred.

Prompt not reset settings through rekaveri, shutdown button does not work to perform a function, only the sound key rides up and down, which can be a key work itself.

* olegatermon , And what rekaveri?

GaLeon1000 @ 14.06.2016, 16:28*
Hello, many years had passed, and the topic did not read, tell me whether found a replacement battery at 202+ or where you can order cheaper? and then Ali PPC, 1200r, this phone is for a sum not even buy from me)) ATP for all the answers in advance

qwerty_67 @ 14.06.2016, 21:22*
nothing has occurred except for this battery.

As a last resort, when the battery is completely native izdohla, but very necessary, you can put the battery from the old 115th Motorola (920 mA / h). It is 1 mm long and has a retainer recess. It is easily solved. Lower cut strip of plastic battery case and the top of a heated screwdriver groove is melted under latch tooth. Everything is very simple. Surprisingly, my battery of 2003 model year, served at a time of about 2 years, and then only be recharged several times a day provides a "modest" to use all the functions of device.
PS: Because, my pilot GS202 +, cut off the connector micro USB, battery is charged in the case of its own Motorola.

Rep: (1)
Brave men, my pet in the shelf still lies zahrzhu, and then bang, with last year's silence, so I what, no one knows in Kit Kat really works otg? The sensor is broken and poyuzat like
Recall the former: D

Hello everybody! Prompt, whether good in the GS202 + touchscreen with aliekspress to the GS202?
Sold with Ali said, did not respond ((
Question
Good time for you!
I need touchscreen for my Gygabyte GSMART GS202 +.
Would your touchscreen for GS202 be suitable for my device?
Answer
Our product suitable for GS202 this model

Post has been editedA1ekzandr - 27.07.17, 08:42

Thanks to me, that walked along the branch. 2 nights ... touchscreen GT818B - read of the above is the same for 202 and 202+. However, Ali finally sold without labeling to 202. I'm going to buy .. Then the glass sensor unstick previously needed to warm up, optimally hairdryer, while scratching their heads than to replace it .... we can just put on a hotplate ... glue is still needed - a new glue ...

Rep: (49)
Comrades, how to distinguish between 202 and 202+ on the board? I have the pile boards, some with one revision 1.01 to 1.03. As it turns out, and displays them different. My display (do not know under what version) with 1.03 does not start, there is no backlight not the image decoder and is heated on the display and backlight coil on the board, and boards with 1.01 illuminates, but morgaliki. Sew necessary, and sew them as 202 or 202+?

tell me, if someone in the know.

Rep: (3)
good time
prompt that may mean little red box next to the battery, a screen attached, thank you!

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (2)
* evil__spirit Such never seen

* evil__spirit Signal level sim sim 1 and 2 appear to

Rep: (2671)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, etc. pressPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 27/03/20, 00:07