> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + - Discussion

Rep: (462)
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 +
PictureGSmart GS202, GSmart GS202 +

Description | Discussion GS202 / GS202 + | GS202 firmware пїЅ | GS202 Firmware + | A source of information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + Specification
First review and screenshots
Instructions
GS202 Quick Start Guide (English) Attached fileQG_GS202_GB_v1_20121018.pdf (1.21 MB)
GS202 Quick Start Guide (Ukrainian)Attached fileQG_GS202_UKR_20121018.pdf(1.07 MB)
GS202 User Guide (Russian)Attached fileUM_GS202_ENG_20121205.pdf(9.7 MB)
Known problems and solutions
1. Hangup after reboot
Solution - flash 16 or newer firmware
2. When calling does not display the caller's photo from the contact
Solution: The problem is observed with imported contacts. If you create a contact on the phone and add a photo, it is displayed normally. But until the end, the problem is still not solved - the photos fly off.
3. Ringtone on call is played only once.
This is turned on by default by muting the smartphone by shaking. Disable: settings-sound profiles-normal-FLIP MUTE (at the very bottom) uncheck "calls" and "alarms"
4. After firmware disappeared IMEI
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 - Discussion (Post # 18632799)
Useful
Small engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # *
Advanced engineering menu * # * # 2584560 # * # *
Quick access to the engineering menuhere
Batteries for 202/202 + from CRAFTMANandordering method
Phone settings on the MTK chip (for example, Lenovo smartphones)
Change the system volume and microphone sensitivity Be careful with the settings !!! There are cases of speaker failure!

In connection with the division of firmware branches to 202 and 202+, please indicate in the signature the type of smart, so as not to litter the topic with unnecessary questions

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 23.01.14, 20:10
Reason for editing: Editing.

Rep: (961)
Hlk
Well, what are you discriminate? they are just starting, it is necessary to give them a chance in the next model to fix :)

Rep: (0)
Tomorrow, too, will receive this device I hope to start like that. I will describe the evening of the first impressions.

Rep: (58)
kraminski
Giga finally fell in my eyes, not only in the production of handsets. On motherboards raw BIOSes, and phones mess with iron, updates and bugs in the firmware. The next unit will - Lenovo. I read there the branch - the cost of similar devices, but the quality is no problem, there SWM, AOKR, CyanogenMOD, MIUI. And we just - carried her to the SC, the SC with zaral, carried her to the SC, the SC took with.

Good day everyone.
I became the happy owner of aparata another 3 days ago. I took the white.
Until I master, as it is the first phone on Android.
Of iron I can not say anything, as there is little in this razberayus. But in his hands holding a half months ago (demoobrazets). Like immediately.
I agree with the revocationbelomor58 What about the headphones - Fu .. if not worse!
With battery all ok, holds 1.5-2 days. But do not tell that much of his yuzayu.
The operator's network also keeps excellent.
The same will apply to all for the help! : Boy_girl:: blush:

The dialer has Russian letters?

Rep: (961)
of course have.

kraminski @ 14.12.2012, 22:51*
of course have.

to 202?

Rep: (1)
December 12 purchased this miracle)

On a pleasant ...
The general impression is positive, if not pay attention to ... (write below, although it does not pay):
1) The case of a pleasant, comfortable in the hand;
2) The picture is sharp viewing angles, as for me, good;
3) Battery worked day at normal load (in the last 14% ~ 50 min looked film);
4) GPS has not checked;
5) MMAP nimble, Antutu issued 4543;
This is in general. Detail - I ask if I can answer.

Now for the unpleasant ...
Immediately after the purchase including without SIM cards, I checked - everything is OK. The next day, he chipped the contacts from your old phone, put sim card and began glitches:
1) include became longer, even without a sim card (not a major issue);
2) the restarts itself;
3) When I go to the settings on the on / off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, etc. responds but no other items on the menu (and also on the Back, Home, Applications). Through time, he wrote that the settings are not responsible and suggests to wait or close. Same thing with Contacts, SMS.
4) If the screen is locked, then unlock does not respond - is dark, only the three lower buttons are lit;

Peshil wipe problem, but not for long ... Last night, after installing software from the convenience store, everything went according to a new circle ->wipe again. Morning: installation of software ->glitch ->wipe (
On looking for is not set anything, wait - there will be continued ...

agach @ 14.12.2012, 23:53*
December 12 purchased this miracle)

On a pleasant ...
The general impression is positive, if not pay attention to ... (write below, although it does not pay):
1) The case of a pleasant, comfortable in the hand;
2) The picture is sharp viewing angles, as for me, good;
3) Battery worked day at normal load (in the last 14% ~ 50 min looked film);
4) GPS has not checked;
5) MMAP nimble, Antutu issued 4543;
This is in general. Detail - I ask if I can answer.

Now for the unpleasant ...
Immediately after the purchase including without SIM cards, I checked - everything is OK. The next day, he chipped the contacts from your old phone, put sim card and began glitches:
1) include became longer, even without a sim card (not a major issue);
2) the restarts itself;
3) When I go to the settings on the on / off Wi-Fi, bluetooth, etc. responds but no other items on the menu (and also on the Back, Home, Applications). Through time, he wrote that the settings are not responsible and suggests to wait or close. Same thing with Contacts, SMS.
4) If the screen is locked, then unlock does not respond - is dark, only the three lower buttons are lit;

Peshil wipe problem, but not for long ... Last night, after installing software from the convenience store, everything went according to a new circle ->wipe again. Morning: installation of software ->glitch ->wipe (
On looking for is not set anything, wait - there will be continued ...

on the last point the same thing happens. or wait for the firmware or to landfill

babahHTC @ 15.12.2012, 8:12*
on the last point the same thing happens. or wait for the firmware or to landfill

I wrote about the issue on Gsmart forum in Ukraine. The same conclusion. There, under favorable circumstances, in the near future is expected firmware. So while waiting)

And how to do a wipe and how to add a photo to a contact?

Rep: (3)
Yesterday I too was "lucky"
There was no time to check thoroughly good words written above and I agree with them.
Pro poor say it is not about. nooo
Everywhere it is said that the brain had 4 gig. I have not found - tuning memory shows only 1 gig menu.
It is all one way or me such a unique specimen got?
PS. To a computer is not yet connected to -)

rapcity @ 15.12.2012, 18:10*
And how to do a wipe and how to add a photo to a contact?

I did this:
"... It is important !! Before any operation that is associated with changes in the system, you need to make a backup of personal data !!!

1. Backup contacts! Come in "contacts" in the app, press the menu button (the left of the house in a row of touch buttons), select "Import / Export", then to save (backup) contacts - export to CD, to restore - importing with diabetes.
2. Backup data! Connect your phone to your computer through the USB-cable in the "data storage". Copy "the files / folders" personal data on a computer (the camera folder - DCIM). Do not forget file with contacts, its expansion * .vcf!

Reset.
All actions are performed with a connected charging!

Now she reset to factory procedure:
Do it in three ways:
1. Settings-restore and reset-reset (Android 2.3, 4.xx) | setting-privacy-reset (Android 2.2), press, the process will go.
2. In the OFF state as when pinch flashing camera button and then press on the power button (for Android 4.xx need to use a combination of the volume + and power button), the service menu will appear:
2.1 reboot system now - reboot the machine
2.2 wipe data \ factory reset - reset to factory (we are interested in this item)
2.3 wipe cache partition - to clear the cache data
Selecting the desired item is made the volume rocker, camera button confirmation (on gs202 menu key - to the left of the house).
3. Remove the battery compartment cover on the left at the bottom of the button "factory reset", also allows you to reset.

After a successful download the phone needs to be done "reset cache data" (defecating SD card).
Also, there are two possibilities:
1. Setting Memory clear-SD card (press, the process will go)
2. After point 2.3 the previous list - wipe cache partition
After all the operations get naked phone, just like from the store:)) ... "
I found it all at the same GSmart forum in Ukraine.

Photo to a contact: Contacts->select the contact->Menu (to the left of the house key) ->Izmenit->click on the field for photo (silhouette) ->choose the right.

dubets @ 15.12.2012, 20:23*
... Everywhere it is said that the brain had 4 gig. I have not found - tuning memory shows only 1 gig menu.
It is all one way or me such a unique specimen got ...?

I have the same.

Post has been editedagach - 15.12.12, 22:54

Connected to a computer:
16 shows fleshka zur 14.7
Internal memory 1.56
In the words of the boy Izzy: "And SHO?"

Posted on 15.12.2012, 23:12:
e
Android Manager - does not see this miracle. On ofsayte - zero of information ..
Through buggy googol contacts transferred from 1315? still "pleasant" memories of loading kontaktorv alive in 1315 ..
Mauger I hurried to purchase?

About screen subjective: Well I did not see the miracle of IPS in comparison with 1315. According to the viewing angle so sure ..

Post has been editeddubets - 15.12.12, 23:39

Rep: (462)
dubets @ 15.12.2012, 22:12*
Android Manager - does not see this miracle. On ofsayte - zero information.

And where did he see? No it to 1362/202

Through buggy googol contacts transferred from 1315? still "pleasant" memories of loading kontaktorv alive in 1315 ..

do not even need to carry through Google - you synchronize the two bodies with Google Account and all the contacts you are synchronous in both phones.

Rep: (91)
I would say s *** when he took his 1342 price tag over 202 in 2100 hung in gray (not available), it is now - 1600, I would buy without hesitation, but now it's too late ...

Read the latest posts, and now I do not know whether to buy this machine. Games do not interest me at all. We need a good sturdy case, large screen, two maps, tolerant camera.
Well, the main thing - not to buggy

I, with my old Nokia E50, transferred contacts the first time, quickly and easily.

agach @ 16.12.2012, 03:24*
I, with my old Nokia E50, transferred contacts the first time, quickly and easily.

I Nokii on Sony with a creak. Manual itself was, Schaub did not forget. Maybe someone else will want ..

Not long mayalas old - bodies included a Friday night. Saturday is connected to noutu. Or anything to do with it (well, added a couple of widgets and all)
Today, Sunday, and turned off .. all. I insert a second sim card ..
the top of the already mentioned - are the same symptoms
Yes, and I did not like, what the phone from Allo IMEI in the database otsutsvuyut
Tomorrow lucky to take!

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 1:42