> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + - Discussion

Rep: (462)
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 / GS202 +
PictureGSmart GS202, GSmart GS202 +

Description | Discussion GS202 / GS202 + | GS202 firmware пїЅ | GS202 Firmware + | A source of information
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Official Gsmart GS202 / GS202 + Specification
First review and screenshots
Instructions
GS202 Quick Start Guide (English) Attached fileQG_GS202_GB_v1_20121018.pdf (1.21 MB)
GS202 Quick Start Guide (Ukrainian)Attached fileQG_GS202_UKR_20121018.pdf(1.07 MB)
GS202 User Guide (Russian)Attached fileUM_GS202_ENG_20121205.pdf(9.7 MB)
Known problems and solutions
1. Hangup after reboot
Solution - flash 16 or newer firmware
2. When calling does not display the caller's photo from the contact
Solution: The problem is observed with imported contacts. If you create a contact on the phone and add a photo, it is displayed normally. But until the end, the problem is still not solved - the photos fly off.
3. Ringtone on call is played only once.
This is turned on by default by muting the smartphone by shaking. Disable: settings-sound profiles-normal-FLIP MUTE (at the very bottom) uncheck "calls" and "alarms"
4. After firmware disappeared IMEI
Gigabyte Gsmart GS202 - Discussion (Post # 18632799)
Useful
Small engineering menu * # * # 4636 # * # *
Advanced engineering menu * # * # 2584560 # * # *
Quick access to the engineering menuhere
Batteries for 202/202 + from CRAFTMANandordering method
Phone settings on the MTK chip (for example, Lenovo smartphones)
Change the system volume and microphone sensitivity Be careful with the settings !!! There are cases of speaker failure!

In connection with the division of firmware branches to 202 and 202+, please indicate in the signature the type of smart, so as not to litter the topic with unnecessary questions

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 23.01.14, 20:10
Reason for editing: Editing.

poster:
Attached Image

Rear and side view:
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Photos in white:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedVitalymoiseev - 27.11.12, 16:38

Rep: (96)
Great review on the "Rosette"
Video review with "Sockets"
Ruth is standard as for 1362/1342 :)
The machine turned out super! How many phones I had, but having taken the 202 for the first time, I don’t want to let go) - ergonomics CLASS!
The body is monolith, the material is matte plastic, but with a touch on the soft-touch.
The screen is IPA, I think it is not worth describing it in particular. IPS speaks for itself.
The buttons are soft, with good feedback.
Touch buttons with backlight, if you don’t touch them much, the backlight turns off.
The battery for android is standard, who used it, he will understand.
In my version of stock, the flashlight and the additional player are screwed on.
The sound of the rear / earpiece, microphone juicy / high quality / loud.
The interface flies, a lot of all sorts of nice buns are sewn))
Performance as expected from the filling is about two times weaker (compare the characteristics first!) 1362, but for everyday life above the roof.
ZHPS with half a stitch in 15 seconds.
Wi-Fi - 135Mbps
There is a contact binding on a specific SIM.

Antutu / Quadrant 1362 General / 2D / 3D / Prots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Antutu / quadrant 202 General / 2D / 3D / Prots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Screenshots:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Photo / Video:

Under the battery cover:
Attached Image
Attached Image

A small video review (which came to hand and shot: blush :)

Attached files

Attached fileCamera_Kinostudiya.rar(5.97 MB)

Post has been editedMokrushnik - 28.11.12, 19:37

HlK @ 12/05/2012, 10:10*
But I told him a long time ago that 1362 is Suks in comparison with GS202

Do not tell, just different weight categories.
MTK works much better with two SIM cards

Somehow I did not feel the difference at all.

Personally, I like the design and the screen at 202, and at 1362 its performance. I am indifferent to all kinds of buns.
From this conclusion 202 (especially white) is a purely ladies version or for those who are not picky about the resources of the device, the beloved has been worn with it for a week, so all her friends have time to change the gaskets)))): P

Rep: (962)
but only Bluetooth is worse

Yes you are right.
the price is slightly higher (1362 - 250 UAH, 202 - 500 UAH). but if you choose, then Huawei. and there’s nothing to say about the guarantee :)
I'm not talking about customHuawei U8836D G500 Pro - Firmware (OS 4.0)which hygiene will never have.

just different weight categories

which categories?

Post has been editedkraminski - 06.12.12, 12:51

In the cap - Russian user manual

Rep: (3)
Donni_bao @ 05.12.2012, 22:52*
Looks like a gigabyte is late

This is not they - this is customs: beee:

Posted 12/07/2012 13:06:

Mokrushnik @ 12/06/2012, 11:16*
From this conclusion 202 (especially white) - purely ladies version

"Insulting the boss!" - and men with little white hairs walk: D

Rep: (3)
And without the root, there is no firewall

I do not use bodies so deeply - the firewall can be raised on the file router, although if you use 3J actively, then we can and should. Just in Kiev, the 3J host Ukrtelecom (3MOB) dumb some: happy: but I still use it

firewall

It makes sense when the Internet is not unlimited.
men with white iHvonami

Hmm .. That's why I have such muzhi specific associations cause)))

Rep: (58)
Just in Kiev, the 3J host Ukrtelecom (3MOB) dumb some: happy: but I still use it

Cool operator. I use it more often than the main MTS. And tech support is more responsive and more adequate. Per month, 1.5-3GB of 3G traffic is taken from the phone.

There many factors were not in favor of Gigi ..

The main factor is a dull 8225 percent, it would be better to put MTK 6577, as Acer and Lenovo, Huawei did. And so it is not clear why we need two ancient slow core Cortex A-7?

Post has been editedHlk - 07.12.12, 19:37

Hlk
Camera cheap, percent to blame? The screen is cheap, percent to blame? Software unfinished, percent to blame? maybe the reason is different? Giga 8 smart models released on the android and almost all with jambs :) on the approach of 9, we praise her, but how and what it represents is unknown. as if slag did not turn out again. 1362 advertising was also a super-duper, but it turned out g ... on a stick. and the argument that the price is small can be flushed down the toilet, because red price is not more than 1.5 tons. UAH.

kraminski
It would be possible to struggle with software - there would be source codes. Why Huwei, Sony, Sams, LG, XTS spread the source code, heaps of custom. What is the problem of hygiene? Why at 1355 it was impossible to deliver at least 7227A, although I think if they had set, it would have left the file as from 1342: lol:

there would be source codes.

At 1345 they gave the source code, I do not observe custom firmware point-blank :) No one can even make a recovery, like a sleeper, for 1362.
so somehow the phrase sounds funny.
asked a question to the gay, answered streamlined, just to answer, the main thing is not to the point:
Attached Image

what can we talk about? I generally learned what SC is, only when I bought smart hygiene.

kraminski
Maybe in future smarts the firmware will be done by the same contractor as for the GS202? : rolleyes:

I decided to wait for the next generation from Gigi. For at the weekend the unit on ICS with 512 Ram - OOM Killer mercilessly chops up processes like you do not configure it. It does not matter.

yes, that is, that is. periodically very annoying.

Rep: (1214)
HlK @ 10.12.2012, 22:08*
poyuzal apparatus on ICS with 512 Ram - OOM Killer mercilessly chops processes like you do not tune it

I have such an ICS with 512 Ram, eight to ten processes hang constantly. What device did you use? Or am I so unpretentious;)

Post has been editedvitamerlan - 10.12.12, 23:25

vitamerlan,
and there is no such thing on hts: we throw a program to the tray, we get it back in time, but is it loaded from scratch? or open the second tab in chrome, go to it, and the first one goes out and when you return to it, does it load from scratch?

Post has been editedkraminski - 10.12.12, 23:28

Rep: (1214)
kraminski, There were no progs, most of which are hanging: a voice recorder, a calculator, a Navitel, a 1-step, a fanny widget, and the market is always loading. With chrome check, accomplish your goal.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/12/19, 3:10