> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9260 GALAXY Premier - Discussion

Rep: (1318)
DiscussionSamsung GALAXY Premier GT-I9260
PictureSamsung GT-I9260
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ and Glossary . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Why was my post removed
1. All posts violating FORUM RULES and RULES of behavior in the TOPIC - will be deleted without warning .
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. - will be deleted without warning .
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions - will be deleted without warning or explanation .
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” - will be deleted without warning or explanation .
5. Questions like “Which firmware is better?”, “Is it worth updating?”, “What are the cardinal differences from the previous one?” And tips like “Put this one, it is super!” Lead to a meaningless flood and will be deleted without warning .
6. Thank you posts like “Thank you, helped! ...” - deleted without explanation . The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the “Thank you” text.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Q: How do I get the Samsung I9260 Galaxy Premier firmware update?
A: There are several options for receiving updates:
1. Wait for the phone to notify you that there are updates for your phone. To do this, in the "Settings" menu ->"About the device" ->"Software Update" checkbox "Auto Update".
2. Install the Samsung Kies program on the Windows computer, connect the phone to the computer and wait for the update notification in the Kies program.
3. With the help of ODIN and the instructions provided in the header of this topic.

Q: How do I remove the root?
A: In SuperSu, on the Settings tab.

Q: Why is the update on OTA not going?
A: With custom recovery there will be no installation of OTA updates. So for the installation of OTA-updates, the recovery is used and there is still no custom recovery working on the stock algorithm with which and only OTA-updates are installed.

Q: How to download the I9260 Galaxy Premier in Firmware / Download Mode / Download Mode?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume down" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Down" + "Home" + "Power". Exit this menu - long press the "Power" / "Power" button.

Q: How to load I9260 Galaxy Premier into Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / (CWM Recovery / TWRP Recovery, if installed)?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume up" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Up" + "Home" + "Power"

Q: Is the stock recovery in single-file firmware and by what means can it be restored?
A: Yes, enters. You need to flash it again with your firmware.

Q: I put it in one of the Root methods, there are no rights to applications and SuperSU applications (or Superpolzers) are not in the program menu.
A: You need to put SuperSU from the Market.

Q: How to make a Wipe?
Рћ: In stock Recovery, make wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache partition.
useful links
Instructions
Root
Custom recovery
Firmware
Custom firmware
Different for CyanogenMod

Ask all questions about the KIES program and the release of new firmware to Samsung

There is a topickirkovskiycurator. For questions about filling the caps, contact the moderators or the section curator via the "Complaint" button for the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkirkovskiy - 10.07.19, 12:25
Reason for editing: Updated link (multi-file version)

Rep: (4)
Good day friends!
Such a question to the experts and gurus !, the hands on the bodyGT-I9268 Chinese version.
We must rutanut! KingRoot rutuetsya through without any problems, but I really want to put SuperSU. I do not like KingRoot.
Actually the question of custom rekoveri9260 may approach 9268 ?
Boagodaryu advance!

----------
The question is removed, and went perfectly rutanulCWM Touch Recovery 6.0.3.6 from the cap.

Post has been editedTigran_H - 11.10.19, 23:59

Rep: (0)
Hello everyone, help with the firmware.
I want to install Flyme 4.5.4.5R, as I understand it, if I downloaded the file from the link caps, there are two folders and one halyard (META-INF, system, boot.img), then install according to instructionsSamsung GT-I9260 GALAXY Premier - Discussion
That is, I have to throw this file in the phone's memory and from there put the firmware.

Post has been edited28sergej - 20.10.19, 10:32

Rep: (25)
* 28sergej,
All of the instructions in the header, and places as you can with your phone's internal memory and a card and sat with OTG. I recommend to the internal memory, not to be done as the Wipe Data

Rep: (0)
Hi all: happy:. There are Samsung GALAXY Premier GT-I9260, purchased the clock, but there is to bridge the Fundo Pro smartphone with up to Vrsi on Android below 4.3 was. Can anyone share the link where you can download a working firmware. Sdes took on the links like all tried not stitched and everything.
I tried to lower the API in the program in the different programs, the application understands, edited, but to collect and not one program has failed. all errors: yes2:
I decided to sew myself smatrfon and then school.

Post has been edited28sergej - 24.10.19, 11:00

Rep: (6)
You can perezalit miui 7? links outside

Rep: (25)
* mozg_666,
Links are now almost everywhere removed, the unit is out of date (

Rep: (239)
Lord share kastomov 5 bucket, all the broken links. I understand smart old nevertheless 5 bucket at least as it will prolong his life.

Rep: (3)
Photon9 @ 22.02.20, 16:39*
understand
Also requested the same! Help ..

Rep: (20)
* Photon9 , 4 more normally survive as a working dialer

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 10/03/20, 18:58