> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-I9260 GALAXY Premier - Discussion

Rep: (1311)
DiscussionSamsung GALAXY Premier GT-I9260
PictureSamsung GT-I9260
Description | Discussion пїЅ

• Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ and Glossary . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Why was my post removed
1. All posts violating FORUM RULES and RULES of behavior in the TOPIC - will be deleted without warning .
2. Messages like "Thank you, we will check now", "Hooray, everything turned out", etc. - will be deleted without warning .
3. Questions, the answer to which is directly given in the header, as well as the answers to these questions - will be deleted without warning or explanation .
4. Comments on answers like: “I do the same” or “I do the same” - will be deleted without warning or explanation .
5. Questions like “Which firmware is better?”, “Is it worth updating?”, “What are the cardinal differences from the previous one?” And tips like “Put this one, it is super!” Lead to a meaningless flood and will be deleted without warning .
6. Thank you posts like “Thank you, helped! ...” - deleted without explanation . The forum has a reputation change system, an additional plus to the author’s reputation is better than the “Thank you” text.
Frequently Asked Questions (F.A.Q.)
Q: How do I get the Samsung I9260 Galaxy Premier firmware update?
A: There are several options for receiving updates:
1. Wait for the phone to notify you that there are updates for your phone. To do this, in the "Settings" menu ->"About the device" ->"Software Update" checkbox "Auto Update".
2. Install the Samsung Kies program on the Windows computer, connect the phone to the computer and wait for the update notification in the Kies program.
3. With the help of ODIN and the instructions provided in the header of this topic.

Q: How do I remove the root?
A: In SuperSu, on the Settings tab.

Q: Why is the update on OTA not going?
A: With custom recovery there will be no installation of OTA updates. So for the installation of OTA-updates, the recovery is used and there is still no custom recovery working on the stock algorithm with which and only OTA-updates are installed.

Q: How to download the I9260 Galaxy Premier in Firmware / Download Mode / Download Mode?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume down" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Down" + "Home" + "Power". Exit this menu - long press the "Power" / "Power" button.

Q: How to load I9260 Galaxy Premier into Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / Recovery Mode / (CWM Recovery / TWRP Recovery, if installed)?
Рћ: Loading the device by simultaneously pressing the buttons "Volume up" + "Home" + "Switching on" / "Vol Up" + "Home" + "Power"

Q: Is the stock recovery in single-file firmware and by what means can it be restored?
A: Yes, enters. You need to flash it again with your firmware.

Q: I put it in one of the Root methods, there are no rights to applications and SuperSU applications (or Superpolzers) are not in the program menu.
A: You need to put SuperSU from the Market.

Q: How to make a Wipe?
Рћ: In stock Recovery, make wipe data / factory reset and wipe cache partition.
useful links
Instructions
Root
Custom recovery
Firmware
Custom firmware
Different for CyanogenMod

Ask all questions about the KIES program and the release of new firmware to Samsung

There is a topickirkovskiycurator. For questions about filling the caps, contact the moderators or the section curator via the "Complaint" button for the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedkirkovskiy - 08.03.19, 17:03
Reason for editing: Added firmware links

Rep: (39)
friends, discuss percent. How does Tiomap feel, how does it save, how does 544 video pull games and videos, at what level with analogs?
googol is good, but hunting with real people to have communication))

Rep: (154)
Invisible DRuG @ 10/31/2012, 08:49*
games

Games draw everything, but on some graphics cut
Invisible DRuG @ 10/31/2012, 08:49*
video

720p without problems

Rep: (65)
Description of this device onSamsung official website.

Rep: (37)
Does he have a Gorilla Glass safety glass?

Rep: (2115)
4ezz @ 12/03/2012, 13:45*
Does he have a Gorilla Glass safety glass?

Gorilla Glass 2

Rep: (16)
I broke my galaxy s2 - I thought which one to buy? I wanted to switch to htc again, but still decided to stay on samsung (at home 5 products of the company). The question arose what - s3 or note 2. I read 3 days, about them, not looking up (comparing, reviews) and suddenly primier surfaced - in general I bought, without hesitation (new, the design is more like note2), today (12.12.12) in "svya ...", only there was available. Satisfied, the main difference, in size, between s2 and primier, strong, no, did not have to get used to! Satisfied - I advise everyone!
The only negative, for me, the screen is convex (like in s3), that is, you can’t put the screen on the bottom (like s2), you don’t glue the film!
The frame around the screen is metal (checked with your teeth)!
The “accessories” branch is inactive, so I’m writing here — the cover is not picked up, either large (from s3) or small. Probably from the original htc - in the genus from one will fit (in size).
The car holder came up from s2 (universal took with a margin) samsung ECS-K200BE.
Firmware on 12/12/12 - 4.1.1 (no adobe flash player). Korea assembly.

Post has been editedmsolin - 12.12.12, 20:38

Rep: (102)
How many benchmarks does it give in tests?
Is there a usb host?
How can I connect to my computer as a flash drive? Or as in sgs lll only via mtp?

on it all the games will go fine?

Post has been editedrdvdj - 13.12.12, 21:03

rdvdj @ 12/13/2012, 10:00 PM*
How many benchmarks does it give in tests?

screen too lazy to do "quadrant stadard" - 4434 (worse one x)
Everything else -s3

Rep: (1)
How is the graphics in games compared to tegra 3 and new players?

rdvdj
rdvdj @ 12/13/2012, 10:00 PM*
on it all the games will go fine?

And how much is not. Though 2 cores, but 1500 Ghz. The screen is smaller than that of s3 - but the resolution is HD, But the number of pixels per inch (PPI) is -316. The video processor is more powerful than PowerVR SGX 544!
m_i_k_e,
m_i_k_e @ 12.12.2012, 22:48*
How is the graphics in games compared to tegra 3 and new players?

with a tag 3 - I can equally, with ah ... I can not.

to the computer through the mt connect? usb host is or not?

to the computer through the mt connect? usb host is or not?

Yes, there is

Post has been editedmsolin - 14.12.12, 11:17

rdvdj
Did they connect something themselves? what exactly?

tv samsung ue55es6557

TV you probably through plug 3.5 connected? I'm talking about mice, flash drives, etc.

rdvdj
I'm talking about mice, flash drives, etc.

flash drive - 3.0, 32 gb, fat

inserted inside the phone? or through the lace connected?

rdvdj
inserted inside the phone? or through the lace connected?

flash drive, through the adapter Samsung EPL-1PL0BEGSTD

Rep: (39)
Overview rusishicomrades.
ANDoverview gsm arena

I would very much like another color of course.

Tell me if he has SGC3 chips, like:
- screenshot edge of the palm
- move to the top of the list by tapping on the top end
- turn off the ringtone by flipping or covering the entire screen with the palm of your hand
- call to the subscriber while typing sms using a present to his ear
- does it take a photo during video recording (with stabilization disabled, only c3 takes pictures)
- is the LED on?)

INFA by TI OMAP (45 nm, 1.5-1.8 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A9, two ARM Cortex-M3 cores operating at 266 MHz, unloading A9 cores, dual-channel LPDDR2 memory controller, 532 MHz PowerVR graphics - 5 there could be a mistake, well, in short, not exactly below 360 with something MHz).

Is the connection normal on the phone? Are microphones all sensitive? Does the bell scream loudly?

Battery test
Attached Image

A quick glance is a new feature that presents a clear overview of the basics - if the phone is locked, you can cover the top of the Galaxy Premier (just call the sensor, really), and the Status bar, counters of missed calls and new messages, battery percentage, music track information and upcoming alarms. In our unit, this will cause, even if the phablet is face down, so there may be a battery drain function.

Is it really so? eta shnyaga does not appear in the pants?))

Post has been editedInvisible DRuG - 14.12.12, 19:43

Invisible DRuG,
Invisible DRuG @ 12.12.2012, 20:18*
Tell me if he has SGC3 chips, like:
- screenshot edge of the palm
- move to the top of the list by tapping on the top end
- turn off the ringtone by flipping or covering the entire screen with the palm of your hand
- call to the subscriber while typing sms using a present to his ear
- does it take a photo during video recording (with stabilization disabled, only c3 takes pictures)
- is the LED on?)

Everything except the LED - it is not.
Invisible DRuG @ 12.12.2012, 20:18*
Is the connection normal on the phone? Are microphones all sensitive? Does the bell scream loudly?

all Yes!

Post has been editedmsolin - 14.12.12, 20:59

in it tiomap percent? Is he on 45 nm technology made? and in s3 eksinos
45nm too?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/06/19 16:44