Star B92M - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.7 "

Rep: (10)
DiscussionStar B92M
PictureStar B92M
Description |Discussion пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Characteristics and photos of the device
Attached Image

It looks like a worthy competitor for the Jiayu G3.
Basic Information
Model Star B92M
Band 2G: GSM 850/900/1800 / 1900MHz
3G: WCDMA 850 / 2100MHz
Sim Card Dual SIM Card Dual Standby
Service Provide Unlocked
Style bar
Color black
Shell Material Plastic

System
OS Android 4.0.4
CPU MTK6577, Cortex A9 dual core, 1.0GHz
ROM 4GB
RAM 1GB

Screen
Display Size 4.7 Inch
Type TFT, capacitive touch screen
Resolution 1280 x 720 pixels
Screen Color 260K Colors

Support format
Ringtones Type Polyphonic / MP3
Audio File Format MP3 / WAV / AMR / AWB
3GP / MPEG4 Video File Format
Image File Format JPEG / BMP / GIF / PNG / GIF
E-book Format TXT / CHM / DOC / HTML
FM Radio Yes, earphone needed
Earphone Port 3.5mm
Card Extend Support TF card up to 16GB extended

Data Transfer & Connectivity
Data transfer USB / Bluetooth
Mobile internet WAP / WIFI

General
Camera / Picture Resolution Dual Cameras, front camera: 0.3MP, back camera: 12.0MP
with flashlight and auto focus, up to 4000 Г— 3000 pixels resolution
Language English, Arabic, Bahasa Indonesia, Bahasa Melayu, Bengali,
Deutsch, Espanol, French, Italiano, India Urdu, Nederlands,
Portuguese, Vietnamese, Turkish, Russian, Hindi, Thai,
Simplified / Traditional Chinese
Phonebook 500
Message SMS / MMS
Input Handwrite / Keypad
TV No
GPS Yes, built in; support A-GPS
With EPO assistance to speed up postioning
JAVA No
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b / g
Bluetooth Bluetooth 2.0
Gravity Sensor Yes
Multi-Touch Yes, 5 point touch
Dimensions 138 x 70 x 10mm
Net Weight (Including battery) 152g
Standby Time About 2 ~ 3 days
Other Feature 3G, GPS, Play Store, WIFI, Bluetooth, Ebook, Email, Messaging,
VPN Services, wallpapers, calendar, calculator, clock, tethering &
portable hotspot, camera, compass, torch, etc

Package
Size 162 x 92 x 60mm
Weight 365g
Accessories 2 x 2000mAh Battery
1 x 3.5mm Earphone
1 x USB Cable
1 x Charger

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 14:36

Rep: (5)
Buchik666, and what SLCD in your opinion? And IPS? Read Wikipedia, you will learn there that it all - TFT. Another thing is that it is difficult to prove from the words of the sell.

SashaChe44, I worshiped other forums, there is no accurate information. Someone wrote that there are 512 and 1. Someone wrote that the first batch of 500 units was a gig frame. Someone wrote that the screenshots Antutu fake and that you can handle to correct values. At that he replied that the total amount can not be faked. Another writes that 12 MP - fake, this interpolation (which, by the way, check easier, with the body in his arms). Other idiots write that in the gigabyte and it makes no sense, they say, do not worry.

In short, all of this is debatable, it is necessary to store torment myself, I think so. I have already written to them with a question about the number of operatives and guarantee this) megapixels I have little interest, but the RAM - this is serious, with 512 megs this phone personally has no reason to for me to buy.

Rep: (40)
left my phone on Sunday =) pandavill promises gig of RAM! in any case did chat screen and if it turns 512 - will demand a partial refund of dough .. by the way the phone appeared initially for 192 bucks and now stands 212 ...

Rep: (2)
Guys! because the screen actually had 960h540 rather than 1280x720 read herehttp://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?t=22922

angel-aaa, I read in the morning the whole branch. Not seen direct evidence of this.

Rep: (2)
Well, that same friend wrote Kistenev -Even before the holidays on their body came kytaysky market.
Well, the screen resolution is still 960 * 540.
This incidentally is the first time when such clones actually 960 * 540 resolution on a 4.7 / 4.8 "screen.
http://forum.china-iphone.ru/viewtopic.php?t=22922
the second message from the top
We can only wait for the first ordered by phone and confirm or deny this information

Post has been editedangel-aaa - 15.10.12, 11:03

Rep: (0)
OKLOTalso changed to 512, go out on bond first hi - hello, asked for silence frames ... how best to do refand?

Rep: (4)
Buchik666 - I corresponded with them, they have confirmed that the 512 and immediately changed.
I returned the money for the order. And now I do not know what to choose.

Rep: (21)
I confirm.
Seller who ordered l100hd honestly wrote:
"NOTE: the new B92M just has 512MB RAM, not 1G."
If there was a gig, so antipiar he did not need to. And so all is fair.

Rep: (0)
SashaChe44, I also returned to normal in all I said 1gig paramount for me, advised zopo zp300 + but this is another price, and another song ...
How about etogolink
just exchanged letters with the seller said that just 1 gig

Rep: (40)
In Vidoz in the body exactly 1Gb memory .. strange it all) and on the screen - in the rank-iPhone is not written anything worthwhile! 1x phone or waiting for a video to youtube ... and so it is just words in the air ..

I also exchanged letters with the sell and also said the gig. But - what is important - they do not know about it, they said - in mixeshop - "at the seller's information." That is the responsibility they assume for it are not taken.

In short, I paid for Newman N1, because I'm sick of these troubles))) I say goodbye to all))

Rep: (24)
angel-aaa Anything that fellow has not confirmed:
1280x720 inscribed in build.prop fulyuganami that firmware molded.

Esli not mistaken in build.props can not prescribe authorization can only lcd_denisity (dpi),
but it will not change the resolution - simply interface elements \ fonts will occupy more \ less space on the screen ...
PS also ordered a panda, I would like to gig, but I think with 512MB will be good.

Buchik666
I was told that the first 500 units. It was with 1GB, and now all the vendors 512mb.
Will order Newman N1- have firmware, fashion - a lot of description.

Post has been editedSashaChe44 - 16.10.12, 06:23

Rep: (442)
today contacted vending, he said that it sent a 1 GB version of the first 500 units. now only 512 MB left. travels via DHL - I think closer to Friday unsubscribe about results. Chinese like I do not never cheated - so I'm inclined to believe all the same that it is 1280x720, 1GB RAM.

Rep: (3)
lightvik @ 16.10.2012, 15:39*
today contacted vending, he said that it sent a 1 GB version of the first 500 units. now only 512 MB left. travels via DHL - I think closer to Friday unsubscribe about results. Chinese like I do not never cheated - so I'm inclined to believe all the same that it is 1280x720, 1GB RAM.

Does anyone take it?

Post has been editedchernota - 16.10.12, 14:22

Rep: (24)
Panda is now put up the price of $ 199.99 and correct RAM to 512mb ... yesterday ordered for $ 212.99 [

I Panda in general already decided not to get involved. Lying, pull the cat's tail, talk too rude and impose all sorts of crap. They went to the same place.

I've found on this siteHere
Was chatting with them - argue that the RAM 1GB. You can not know-whether they believe.

SashaChe44, I would not. Icons of payment systems - including Paypal - clean image, no real data on the Gmail box, the page is not about us. Looks like a fake.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/24/20 11:15