> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M3 - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (24)
DiscussionpiPO M3
PicturePiPO M3, P102
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Official site
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Type of: IPS
Resolution: 1280 x 800 px (16:10)
Viewing angles: 180пїЅ
CPU: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6 GHz, Cortex A9 Dual core
Video accelerator: Mali 400 MP4 (4 cores)
Operating system: Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Inner memory: 16GB + MicroSD slot with support for cards up to 32GB
Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth
Camera: Rear - 5 MP Front - 2 IP
Interfaces: Microphone, power connector, SIM, Mini USB, Mini HOST, 3.5 jack, MiniHDMI, MicroSD Microphone, Reset Button
Communication Module: 3G WCDMA / HSDPA
Battery: 3500 mAh 7.4V (7000 mAh 3.7V)
Body Material: Aluminum. Display - Glass
Dimensions: 259 x 183.3 x 13 mm
Weight: 748 grams
A photo
[Attachment = "2301498: PIPO-M348_9.jpg"] [attachment = "2301499: PIPO-M347_13.jpg"]
[Attachment = "2301500: PIPO-M3_13.jpg"] [attachment = "2301502: PIPO-M32_28.jpg"]
[Attachment = "2301503: PIPO-M3149_7.jpg"] [attachment = "2301505: PIPO-M3150_4.jpg"]
Tests:
[Attachment = "2095794: Screensh ... 11-14-59.png"] [attachment = "2095796: Screensh ... 16-18-09.png"]
[Attachment = "2095795: Screensh ... 11-25-29.png"]
F.A.Q
Q.Material of the back cover, plastic or aluminum?
A.Aluminum.

Q.Screen glass or not?
A. Glass.

Q.How many speakers does a tablet have?
A.Two are on the front.

Q.Do you have this GPS tablet?
A.Not

Q.Do you have this tablet Bluetooth?
A.Yes

Q.Does the camera have a flash?
A.Not.

Q.You can connect USBHub?
A.Yes

Q.Is there vibration?
A.Not

Q.Tell me, when you put in the charge off the plate he is included, it is normal or a bug?
A.Fine!

Q.Are the USB-Ethernet adapter?
A.Yes, firmware 4.1 on the basis of the settings for this appeared Ethernet section, where you can configure the IP address, DNS and Gateway

Q.Do not brake FullHD movies?
A.No, do not brake.

Q.How much does the battery charge?
A.Charges quickly. Within 3-4 hours - 100%

Q.Is there USB charging?
A.Not.

Q.How much keeps the battery in game mode, a movie?
A.~ 6-8 hours of film, about 5-6 hours of play.

Q.Battery: 4000mAh 7.4V (corresponds 8000mAh 3.7V) - What does it mean?
A. E = Q * U = I * U * t = P * t.

Q.How to make a screenshot?
A.Simultaneously hold down the volume down button + POWER and hold for 1-2 seconds.

Q.How to switch keyboard language?
A.In the status bar, click the icon, and the keyboard to change the language! The method only if you use the standard Android-keyboard!

Q.What is the difference from Pipo M2?
A. The difference in the screen and the camera.

Q.3G modems version WiFi?
A.Accessories in the form of 3G modems - E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W.

Q.if the problem is solved deceased touchscreen?
A.According to user feedback, from December 2012 began solder manufacturer of LED in the assembly plate.

Q.How to insert a sim-card in the 3G version of the tablet?
A. hands (in pictures).
Reviews / user feedback
Sending a bangud, unpacking and testing your tablet Pipo M3 3G
overviewuserNicolasG
overviewuserNIKOrto
overviewusermixmax1982 (Comparison of thickness)
reviewuserBalakovec
reviewuseralunet
reviewuserngsupb
Review to test Wi-Fiuserskreason
battery test resultfrom userBalakovec
detailed analysis of the tabletfrom userskreason
в—Џ example photo with the primary camera:1, 2, 3, 4
a small survey of the power supplyuserDanilaSib
screen loopFor photos with the userdshpavel
great review Pipo M3
removing the front glassFor instructions and photos with the userGlorion
detailed video reviewfrom usernicolas Gavrys ( NicolasG )
datasheet controller touchscreen
reviewuserEvgT52
Overview adaptation PSUfrom userSerg_uz and a continuation .
в—Џ Customer Reviewsdrow79 , Amigo_pro , kenny21 .
Possible problems and solutions
solution to the problem of the deceased touchscreen
в—Џ poor reception wi-fi -Plywood antennas (+ photo diode soldered)
в—Џ possible protrusion of glass in some places -remove the front glass and sticking to the ground protrusion thin double-sided tape
в—Џ one speaker a little quieter than the other -Tip # 1, Tip # 2
в—Џ Do not turn on the screen, charging is pressing the menu button, you can hear the sound of clicking, and the screen is black - to disassemble the plate and insert to the endscreen loop
raskirpichivaniyu on board devices
в—Џ idle band touchscreen -Possible Solution
how to insert a sim-card in the 3G version of the tablet (in pictures).
Attention!All transactions you conduct on your own risk. Responsibility for everything that you do is just for you.
What many people forget what
в—Џ As you may have noticed on this forum a lot of different and useful information: latest news, interesting programs, modifications, firmware, detailed application instructions and a lot of helpful people ready to help you.
в—Џ All of this work and the time different people who want to help the same as they are. Save your time on a quest to explain the complicated issues, help in decision-making.
в—Џ All I want to remind you, only that we must not be indifferent!
в—Џ If you help someone answer, review, manual, you name it - do not take a couple of seconds in order to express his appreciation. Your appreciation means a lot to many people.
в—Џ On the forum to express gratitude made by raising the reputation of a particular party.
в—Џ On the reputation of the other participants may affect any user who collected 15 useful posts. If you do not have 15 useful posts, ask the moderator to raise the reputation of the person to help you through the button "Complaint".
в—Џ If the post did not help you personally, but you find it useful for other members of the forum, click the green "good" under this post. When the post attains 15 positive reviews, the author is also able to get a raise the reputation of the administrators.
в—Џ Thank you for your understanding.
How to ask a question and get a practical answer
в—Џ Before asking a question, make sure there are no answer to it in the cap threads.
в—Џ If the answer is in the cap you can not find, trysearchPerhaps you are interested in the issue has already been discussed. (How to search)
в—Џ If the answer to your question you have not found exactly what you specify the problem and what does not indicate what actions were taken for the solution (which helped / not helped), what actions preceded the problem.
Games
Useful

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 23:50

Specifications
Official site
Screen size: 10.1 inches
Type of: IPS
Resolution: 1280 x 800 px (16:10)
Viewing angles: 180пїЅ
CPU: Rockchip RK3066, 1.6 GHz, Cortex A9 Dual core
Video accelerator: Mali 400 MP4 (4 cores)
Operating system: Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean)
RAM: 1 GB DDR3
Inner memory: 16GB + MicroSD slot with support for cards up to 32GB
Wireless connection: Wi-Fi 802.11a / b / g / n, Bluetooth
Camera: Rear - 5 MP Front - 2 IP
Interfaces: Microphone, power connector, SIM, Mini USB, Mini HOST, 3.5 jack, MiniHDMI, MicroSD Microphone, Reset Button
Communication Module: 3G WCDMA / HSDPA
Battery: 3500 mAh 7.4V (7000 mAh 3.7V)
Body Material: Aluminum. Display - Glass
Dimensions: 259 x 183.3 x 13 mm
Weight: 748 grams

A photo
Attached ImageAttached Image
Tests:
Attached Image
Attached Image

Attached Image

F.A.Q
Q.Material of the back cover, plastic or aluminum?
A.Aluminum.

Q.Screen glass or not?
A. Glass.

Q.How many speakers does a tablet have?
A.Two are on the front.

Q.Do you have this GPS tablet?
A.Not

Q.Do you have this tablet Bluetooth?
A.Yes

Q.Does the camera have a flash?
A.Not.

Q.You can connect USBHub?
A.Yes

Q.Is there vibration?
A.Not

Q.Tell me, when you put in the charge off the plate he is included, it is normal or a bug?
A.Fine!

Q.Are the USB-Ethernet adapter?
A.Yes, firmware 4.1 on the basis of the settings for this appeared Ethernet section, where you can configure the IP address, DNS and Gateway

Q.Do not brake FullHD movies?
A.No, do not brake.

Q.How much does the battery charge?
A.Charges quickly. Within 3-4 hours - 100%

Q.Is there USB charging?
A.Not.

Q.How much keeps the battery in game mode, a movie?
A.~ 6-8 hours of film, about 5-6 hours of play.

Q.Battery: 4000mAh 7.4V (corresponds 8000mAh 3.7V) - What does it mean?
A. E = Q * U = I * U * t = P * t.

Q.How to make a screenshot?
A.Simultaneously hold down the volume down button + POWER and hold for 1-2 seconds.

Q.How to switch keyboard language?
A.In the status bar, click the icon, and the keyboard to change the language! The method only if you use the standard Android-keyboard!

Q.What is the difference from Pipo M2?
A. The difference in the screen and the camera.

Q.3G modems version WiFi?
A.Accessories in the form of 3G modems - E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W.

Q.if the problem is solved deceased touchscreen?
A.According to user feedback, from December 2012 began solder manufacturer of LED in the assembly plate.

Q.How to insert a sim-card in the 3G version of the tablet?
A. hands (in pictures).

Post has been editedSergey164 - 01.07.13, 11:57

Ordered 2 plates, are directly deducted from the official site.
One tablet works fine. Second, at the other, is buggy. After the settings are not loaded. Through recovery we did wipe. Once set up, again not loaded. Debited to the seller, to sin firmware already threw a new one. Tomorrow beg.

My copy typed in AnTuTu 7587 points, works quickly, no problems so far not found. A few weeks ago I watched N101-2. On impressions, button nicer in appearance and tactile sensations.

Cost, two 16 GB tablet with EMS delivery: 480 $ (2 * 185 + 2 * $ 55 $).

Post has been editedtheKomix - 09.10.12, 18:12

Rep: (22)
We look forward to greater disk imaging!
I also ordered Pipo M3. Has not yet been sent (mail delivery Singapore in Russian). ;)

Burning questions:

1. How to screen? Glare, brightness, quality, dead pixels?
2. The battery holds much?
3. Build quality?
4. The screen under plastic or glass?

Post has been editedBalakovec - 09.10.12, 18:35

Balakovec @ 09.10.2012, 21:33*
1. How to screen? Glare, brightness, quality, dead pixels?

Excellent, dead pixels have not noticed, there are a couple of flashes on :(

2. The battery holds much?

It is not clear

3. Build quality?

Good, there is a faint crunch by twisting. And since there is no backlash.

4. The screen under plastic or glass?

Xs, like glass

theKomix @ 09.10.2012, 20:11*
Excellent, dead pixels have not noticed, there are a couple of flashes on

Do, please take a photo that you can see the glare. ;)
In general, it seems all the budget IPS panels that are affected. :(

Balakovec @ 09.10.2012, 22:54*
Do, please take a photo that you can see the glare.
In general, it seems all the budget IPS panels that are affected.

Here is
Attached Image

Only fotik not adequately conveys glare. In the real world - they are smaller, but have

Post has been editedtheKomix - 09.10.12, 20:28

Rep: (12)
Congratulations on your purchase! I hope your friend after flash everything will be OK. Bought at pipo.com.cn?
In general, I do not fully decided on the choice. Basically Pipo M3 suits me, but which still have an alternative? I understand that the last question asked is not on, but you also must choose among what that model - why stop at this?

Post has been editedPhantom lord - 09.10.12, 20:52

Phantom Lord @ 09.10.2012, 23:51*
Congratulations on your purchase! I hope your friend after flash everything will be OK. Bought at pipo.com.cn?
In general, I do not fully decided on the choice. Basically Pipo M3 suits me, but which still have an alternative? I understand that the last question asked is not on, but you also must choose among what that model - why stop at this?

Post edited by Phantom Lord - Yesterday, 23:52

Cube 30gt, yuandao n101-2
There were no more alternatives.
I bought at pipo.com.cn

Rep: (7)
Phantom Lord @ 09.10.2012, 23:51*
Congratulations on your purchase! I hope your friend after flash everything will be OK. Bought at pipo.com.cn? Actually, I do not fully decided on the choice. Basically Pipo M3 suits me, but which still have an alternative? I understand that the last question asked is not on, but you also must choose among what that model - why stop at this?

I have 5 tabs open on alternatives. : D. I believe that in order goodies they can be distributed as follows:
1.RAMOS Xmen W30, Android OS - Tablet / 10.1 "/ 4 x 1.4 GHz / 2GB RAM / Android 4.1(Not yet available).
2. Chigon C2, Android OS - Tablet / 10.1 "/ 2x1.6GHz / 1GB RAM / 5MP(Sales promised at the end of the month).
3. WoPad i10 - Talk, 10,1 "1280x800 IPS, Dual Core 1,6 GHz, 1GB(This can be ordered at Ali for $ 170 !, but there Sinezubov)
4. RK101 - on it do not know anything. The branch of chigonu s2 theme author - winner.
5. Yuandao n101-2(This with some posts, read the thread)
6. Well, cube. But with shitty matrix and "whisper" from the speaker - in the furnace.

Due to the absence of the first two in the market, a small selection. If you wait and read the reviews - are more likely to take the best.

Post has been editedmarrduk - 09.10.12, 21:38

Rep: (12)
marrduk @ 09.10.2012, 23:36*
2. Chigon C2, Android OS - Tablet / 10.1 "/ 2x1.6GHz / 1GB RAM / 5MP (Sales promised at the end of the month).
3. WoPad i10 - Talk, 10,1 "1280x800 IPS, Dual Core 1,6 GHz, 1GB (this can be ordered at Ali for $ 170 !, but there Sinezubov)

Here is their and I just considered as an alternative. Chigon C2 seem tastier ...;)

Also I think buying m3 th peepka. According to the price list and the characteristics are very attractive. The only thing holding back, duck is the small number of reviews on it. But judging by the branch M2 specific stocks tablets button is not present, except, as always, of knee soldering components on the board.

Here is
Spoiler (+/-)

Only fotik not adequately conveys glare. In the real world - they are smaller, but have

theKomix, Lying I have now killed Hyundai A7HD (killed improper charging). Duck's on it I almost managed to get rid of most light up than on your photo. You open the plate and loosening / tightening the screws holding the matrix can be minimized glare.

Holders, please do a video overview plancha, well, or text with photos, if not difficult. Planche I want to look at "live" (surveys of Chinese Magazov not considered to be objective).
Ramos W30 promises to be cool, but the price tag and it will have 80 bucks more, and it is not known when he will appear and what it will be quality. As the cube U30GT. Like a good Planchet and people spitting on bugs charging terrible speakers and other diseases ... many Chinese people.

Battery 7.4V - this means that from the USB will not charge pechalka ... :(

Post has been editedDrovnik - 09.10.12, 22:47

! Inglish !:http://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39571-pipo...866#entry437866
Search Results screen with Cube U30GT-H - from Cuba just above the maximum brightness.
At the same person Trouble with M3 -rabtaet percent only at the frequency of 252 MHz!
He wrote in a support pipkovtsam (: D) at the expense of - wait for a response.

Post has been editedBalakovec - 10.10.12, 00:22
Reason for editing: confused Coy then :)

I think many will be interested. So, the problem of brakes and proca work constantly at a low frequency.
I translate parts of information withhttp://www.slatedroid.com/topic/39571-pipo-movie-m3-issues/

According to some of the problems:

Antutu and other Benci show proca frequency 252 MHz continuously.

Almost all novoobladateley M3 has this problem.

Empirically found an interesting point: if you put on the plate Antutu, work devaysa greatly slowed. Removing Antutu leads to the disappearance of strong lag.
It is likely, says that the problem Softovaya, not on the hardware level. Suspected (and guessing until only) in this corporate launcher Pipo (or something of the preinstalled software).

Nova Launcher works perfectly and smoothly, while as the Apex, for example, terribly slow. This again points to the "Softovaya" problem.
Very demanding igruha Rise Of Glory comes loose, it would be unlikely if the percent would really worked only 252 MHz.

What is positive:

, Users with experience who have visited a lot of tablets and they have something to compare, say: build quality is excellent (the best competitor), the tablet causes only positive emotions (if you close your eyes to the jamb above).
Yandao N101 and Cube U30GT worse for at least the fact that a high percentage of the "iron" of marriage (in hardware).

Pipo, in contrast to the same Yandao, Cube and many other things, is CE and FCC certification, which means that the company is very serious, and not "another Chinese cellar."

The sound of the two front speakers is excellent.

Wi-Fi a stable and clear. Range is not the most prominent, but significantly higher than the average.

In general, we are waiting for the decision clearly Softovaya bug. I will follow the topic on SlateDroid. ;)

Rep: (0)
On the gourmet sites already found three reviews that M3 inhibits. On Slatedroid a person who first wrote that all is well, then revealed the same problem - a tablet terribly tupit. As long as there is no solution. With the same Slatedroid, users experienced are advised not to rush into buying, to make sure that the problem is really Softovaya and will be solved.

M3 himself booked for stocks with vk.com, but not yet paid. In October comes Ramos W30 4-core for $ 250, in the light of the events with the M3, I think to wait for.

Drovnik @ 10.10.2012, 01:18*
theKomix, Lying I have now killed Hyundai A7HD (killed improper charging). Duck's on it I almost managed to get rid of most light up than on your photo. You open the plate and loosening / tightening the screws holding the matrix can be minimized glare.

I'm not going to disassemble it, especially since it is not clear how. These glare visible when you put a black background. I'm not going on the tablet square of Malevich considered. My wife and I looked KVN past years with black bars on the sides - glare is not visible.

Holders, please do a video overview plancha, well, or text with photos, if not difficult. Planche I want to look at "live" (surveys of Chinese Magazov not considered to be objective).

I have very little time for what would have to do a full review. But in the evening a few pictures I will try to do.

Battery 7.4V - this means that from the USB will not charge ... pechalka

Native charging 9V and 2.5A, phantoms are not observed.

PySy. WiFi takes no worse than my SGS2

Post has been editedtheKomix - 10.10.12, 06:18

EXAMPLE picture with the main camera,
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Rep: (2)
Progerus @ 10.10.2012, 14:08*
The 238.16 includes delivery Hong Kong Mile 5 bucks with something, card and cover.

Cover separately 10.97
Memory card 12.44 for 6th grade and 11.57 for 4th
tablet itself 209.95
Total discount 221.7 plus 1.9 per track. 450r difference, money is not high, but not excessive :)

Ps .: offtopic it is necessary to round :)

theKomix @ 10.10.2012, 06:31*
I'm not going to disassemble it, especially since it is not clear how. These glare visible when you put a black background. I'm not going on the tablet square of Malevich considered. My wife and I looked KVN past years with black bars on the sides - glare is not visible.

Then we can assume that the problem is not in this Planchet :)

Progerus @ 10.10.2012, 09:47*
Stylus and nafik not need a cable, but took the card.

But it's you I believe in vain ... Chinese noname cards - a complete slag. And in Russia, they are not much more expensive. Stylus also govonenkie have pandas sold (ordered with another Planchet). Touch it reacts, but use them quite convenient, you can just click on the screen the stylus is not yulozitsya ...

Post has been editedDrovnik - 10.10.12, 13:13

Rep: (8)
Ali ordered, ask the seller about stocks with proshivkoy.on said that the new firmware has received the tablet

Two bad news:
1. The tablet was unable to revive the other. We sent the same firmware that was. Just hang on boot. I think the problem in the flash memory. While debited from the seller will probably have to send back.
2. In my work the tablet, there are three dead pixels in the upper left corner.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/28/19, 04:10