> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Pockettweak | Thin setting of the operating system

Rep: (259)
PocketTweak
version 4.2.7

Attached Image

Description:
  • Free twigher program. With PocketTweak you can:
  • Install File Associations
  • Set the device shutdown time
  • Change system fonts
  • change the size of the scroll line
  • Clean history in Internet Explorer
  • Install an animation when opening / closing windows
  • and much more.

Compatibility: Pocket PC 2002, WM 2003/2003 SE

Developer: tillanosoft.com

Download:
Attached filePtweak427e.zip.(103.6 KB)

Post has been editedChieftech - 22.10.08, 06:24

Rep: (95)
Or I'm stupid or ...
How to run a program after installation? : blink:
Neither label, nor ...

Rep: (259)
B.B.C. ,
As far as I remember, you need to go to the settings menu =>System. There you will be waiting for the program icons.

Aleksey akimoff ,
Do not wait for me there .. no! : O.
In general, nowhere ..
The only assumption is the night before XP.
Test of different software goes.
Poleboxes no longer works: blink:

Rep: (482)
If you have WM5, then it may well be.
Then you need an exe version of the program.

Rep: (0)
Agree withB.B.C.
I tried to put the CAB file. Everything seemed to have passed without errors, but nowhere has not been hung on the link or the executable file itself. In the directory in which only the .html and left impedacle lie lie.
Where did he hide?
Maybe he (executable file) the name will tell you in order to find traces.

Rep: (40)
Vorchun @ 21.02.06 23:12:18
Agree withB.B.C.
I tried to put the CAB file. Everything seemed to have passed without errors, but nowhere has not been hung on the link or the executable file itself. In the directory in which only the .html and left impedacle lie lie.
Where did he hide?
Maybe he (executable file) the name will tell you in order to find traces.

A similar problem ... through the room installed it is instant in a separate folder, but there will be no way there ...

Rep: (135)
People, what are you tupit)
Settings - System
And there everyone will see))
Prog Masthevnyh By the way, it is better to use in a bundle with Tweak 2k2

Charlie ,
The fact of the matter is that the label is visible on the same communicator (settings - system),
And on the second - no anywhere!
Devices are the same.

toCharlie

I would glad not to eat! But neither a shortcut nor .exe appears in any of the places.
I tried searching around the device to find both on TWE *. *, PTW *. *, And by date, and as soon as it was not crowded. Well, there is nothing loose (launched)!

I tried to put through the Cabinstal on Storage, in Windows, in Temp, tried directly to put in the default directory.
Even suggested that he is not friendly with the Russian-speaking names of the folders. Renamed everything into English manner. Nifiga did not help.

Where else is the underwater stone?

Rep: (28)
People, why such simple programs are generally installed from the cabins?
Yes, the cab longer will bring the dirt than the applet itself weighs.
Here throw a SIPIelka in \ Windows and use

Attached files

Attached filePtweak.zip.(24.02 KB)

thankBlindSpeak ,
Everything is really easy!

Maybe in the future you will advise on the future than .exe from the Cabs to get (in order not to reinvent the bike once again)

Rep: (28)
On the PC there is a program for unpacking \ reversal of the Babels, the name is inconvenient - I do not remember if you do not tell me, I will write in the evening.
Something similar to the PDA does Cabinstall, but does not save the original file names, so when without experience, it is difficult to use the "Extract" function

Vorchun ,
For PC - WINCE CABMANAGER

Rep: (2)
So it seems there is a TWEAKS2K2 NET program that is much advanced.

Rep: (17)
Excellent program, only a pity that it does not clean tracks from installed and already remote programs

WM6 does not work chtol? And in the firmware from Vombata stands (((

Pots, Elaz Pali, put Resko 7, the program of 08 years old, knows how to make a good girl! Split, gets free, in general zimus! It's pleased with her!
!
2 days for flood and mockery of Russian.

Post has been editedChieftech - 22.10.08, 06:22

Vorchun where tell me to take the mercy for the HTC-P3400 whatever he read the new SMAPER file and there is such

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 01/26/29, 09:10