MacOS vs Windows | [macOS] [Win]

Rep: (4)
Who will say what?
I'm going to change Windows, I use it with 95 ...
Is the transition to MacOS scary ??? what problems will you face?

Rep: (1603)
a007aa77,
What exactly will happen, so is the lack of programs. The main types of Skype, contact, etc. will, but the exotic will not be accurate.
ZY And what the Windows do not like? Why change?

Rep: (171)
M.E.S,
Come on, say what kind of this exotic will not be?

I do not know why I'm changing ....
I want an ultrabook, but I don’t want to pay more for asus32 on Windows than for ayr ...
I use the program on windows one Chrom is called

Rep: (1103)

a007aa77, you will not face any problems ... and there are none, for today.

Rep: (3)
On the contrary, any commercial, professional programs will be more. But there will be almost no games and self-made programs at all, so Mac is used by all sound engineers, editors and designers. And also on the lag poppy less.

etc222
Here are examples (who do you want to catch? I have a poppy on my computer!) - even though I was looking for, I didn’t find a normal auto-cascade office (standard is just awful, and ms works much slower than under Windows), and plus no heaps of games.
ZY Of course, you can run the Windows emulator, but this is a perversion — it's easier for Windows to start. Also, the cross with the program does not close, a bunch of unnecessary isofta. You can forget about connecting non-Josov devices, and far from being friendly with all projectors. The only advantages are that they eat less Akum and are more beautiful.
a007aa77,
If it is chrome (browser) - then it is, and at times better than a safari. If you want, take MacBook, if you will not play. Only you will get used to the week and look for analogues programs.

Rep: (55)
M.E.S @ 10.10.2012, 20:02*
Also, the cross does not close the program

Wow, this is the biggest drawback.

Flash9001,
on the one hand, on the other hand, it’s very convenient — you don’t have to wait for the next open-program to start working instantly.
ZY prog close, of course, possible. For example, using ctrl + q.

M.E.S,
People say that safari works fine ....
How in general ayr as a machine ???
And the question is off topic .... what office is who uses on Windows?

a007aa77,
As for Ayr: I will not lie, I don’t know, I didn’t use it. But if in terms of performance, for the same money, beech on Windows is much more powerful than ayr. As for safari, yes, it is not bad. But chrome is faster and more productive.
ZY I use ms office 2007, of course hacked ...

Post has been editedM.E.S - 07.10.12, 18:52

Rep: (443)
And the question is off topic .... what office is who uses on Windows?

2010 and of course bought. : D
How in general ayr as a machine ???

Good ... compact, smart netbook and if not strange, it is not bad chewing more complex software than the office.
Is the transition to MacOS scary ??? what problems will you face?

So I understand linux on Mac ... and here ... In general, it all depends on your needs and needs in windows. : Victory: Mac, if not strange, a more polished system, there are pleasant and interesting features than that. : ok:
M.E.S @ 10.10.2012, 18:02*
office

Iwork is not completely bad, especially Mac lives in its own world. : secret:
autocad

Yes, it seems to be there.
Well, plus there are no heaps of games.

However, the system is not positioned as a gaming system, it is aimed at commercial structures and for work.
a bunch of unnecessary aysoft

However, as well as SoftKeypo on Windows ... Here you only need Linux.

Rep: (160)
a007aa77,
On the topic of choosing Win vs Mac - I will not say anything. Both systems are normal. For the selection you need more requirements.
Whether the transition is terrible - who needs it, if you can understand that the system is different and the approach is a bit different - it is not terrible.
Exotics and poppy enough. Here we need the requirements. In general, there should not be any difficulties, only get used to the software. Bad with toys, but they are.
I have a poppy on my computer! - although I was looking for, but I did not find a normal autocade

Did you want to say hakintosh? Well, what do you want from him? It works crooked by itself. What is the problem with auto caddy? Well, the differences in the interface in the main and scripting languages.

IP_slava,
Yes, hackin. AutoCAD already helped me find, thanks)

Rep: (1)
I will raise an interesting topic, even though three years have passed))))): rofl: Well, who will read, maybe someone will ...))
In general, if Linux is added to all this, then I would say that as a user, it is much better to have a Mac.
Not long ago, I set myself a system (signature), and in general, everything works great. 4 days to install and configure, but it was worth it. I put all the software I used in Windows, without slyness, I found everything I needed, everything works, everything starts, I don’t get at all, and it has a much more elaborate and pleasant interface.
There are fewer games - yes, but now there is so much garbage under Windu, there’s nothing to play with, I’m just waiting for 2 years for GTA5 ... Well, the rest is just a complete slag, although maybe I’m not such an avid gamer.
I just remembered that I didn’t have a wireless gamepad from xBox 360, I’m not going to install it through 2 clicks through Windows, and then ... I didn’t even bother, I didn’t even dig it, and I don’t really need it.
The safarik is a fairy tale, it works smartly, quickly, I don’t even see the point of putting Chrome, if it suits everything.

Shl, well, for those users who only need Chrome, there is a wonderful ChromeOS system: rolleyes:

Rep: (0)
They offered to install on a PC macOS. here is something - do you have driver problems? have you heard that Nvidia doesn't really take root on macOS?

* dart jay
Hackintosh on PC - discussion- carefully study.

Rep: (598)
dart jay @ 09/28/2016, 8:56 PM*
They offered to install on a PC macOS.

if there is an opportunity and desire to take a poppy, you need to take a poppy, if you have a hackintosh and a laptop, then you should take the maximum study of the topic, take it without discrete graphics, because the nvidia (in the laptops) will not work, the only thing I do not know is that with the new cards of the 10th series, but most likely the same.
People say that safari works fine ....

works fine

Mac has problems with fonts in flash, in almost all browsers.

Post has been editedvcreatyv - 29.09.16, 11:47

Rep: (0)
and where to download toys for poppy?

Rep: (111)
With Parallels you can sit on a poppy. However, the majority of Windows still can’t get away from Windows. I also thought to transfer to imac, since I really liked the MacBook. But thinking soberly I realized that a laptop is one thing and a completely different BB. Windows in most cases is more universal. As wasps for BB exactly. But for mobile work Maxos is more pleasant.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/04/19, 07:01