Who has a player?

Rep: (785)
In this thread we share with others what kind of player we have.

Allowed:
The name of the device / ow.
A brief description of.

K
Offtop and questions are punishable!

Post has been editedmihadom - 06.02.18, 17:03

Rep: (85)
* t-raks, I have a V1-A. I took it out of curiosity, since for constant listening there are already three other players that I am not going to change. Gradually, I write a review on the forum pleer.ru, and when I finish it, then as I will sell the V1-A at the local flea market there, as I had originally planned.

Rep: (1)
Appeared the first detailed review of the V1-A.

https: // invalid link / blog / aliexpress / 74118.html

So from the review, the main drawback of this player is SOUND; - ((

Rep: (621)
* SabreDAC,
Yes, they are the most Kinera IDUN

Rep: (127)
LFDY @ 07.16.19, 20:21*
So from the review, the main drawback of this player is SOUND

But the V1 with the sound is all right. There are no bundles and amps. IMO. Therefore, the sound is normal.
Now I will order Fiio M5 for test.

Rep: (21)
T-raks @ 07/13/19, 17:35*
(fiio m3k) * ovno

For such money a decent player does not happen.

Rep: (38)
* SabreDAC , I fully agree: yes:
Now - Hiby r3;)

* t-raks ,

R3 sounds a little better than LG c QuadDAC on the same Saber. But with balance is better. This is me from the words of YuriArz, whom I trust. He overheard a bunch of players and ears.

Post has been editedSabreDAC - 19.07.19, 06:59

* SabreDAC , nothing more to take: D
That was in the player Hibi Music. Like this system. Revised a lot of things on the same flea market player.
Either too expensive, or in the same price category as Hibi r3, but already tiredstrong yuzanny players. Hence, the problem buttons, batteries, etc. Yes, and questions about the sound remain: scratch_one-s_head:

Post has been editedt-raks - 21.07.19, 12:00
Reason for editing: Completed

* t-raks ,

Decent intrachannels through the balance. It will be worthy.

Yuri says R3 through balance is good. But his ears are not cheaper than 80 bucks.

* SabreDAC it is yes.
I will take tfz King. And of course the cable with 2.5 jack.
In the future, I can take the amp (for a sandwich) :)

Rep: (85)
R3 sounds a little better than LG c QuadDAC on the same Saber. But with balance is better.

It is very strange, because the balanced output in R3 is made so primitively that there are no objective reasons for improving the sound from it. Quotefrom here:
The second OPA1688 chip is used as an inverter follower for balanced output operation. I think, obviously, it is not worth talking about any radical priority of quality at the output on the balance. Nothing but an increased voltage level output is not here.

* vas-tomsk ,

I did not listen. I trust Yuri.

Ordered Hiby r3: blink:

Shl. I hope the hobby will not go into audiophilia: lol:

Rep: (14)
Well, it seems that while I was not 2 years old in the world of audiophilia, the forum on the player has completely died and moved here tosavagemessiahzine.com.
Actually the essence of the question:
I am looking for a player to headphones fiio fh5.
From options:

Fiio x5 i
Fiio x5 iii
Cayin N5 1
Cayin N5 2
Xduoo x20
Xduoo X10 Alex Edition
xDuoo X3II Alex Edition
AUNE M2 with mod from Sanmigel
Aune m1 with the mod sanmigel (this is my current device, though I still have no mod)

Other options will be considered with pleasure, including the flea market and Avito.
What advise, gentlemen?

Rep: (0)
I have a Sony Walkman d-ej925 CD player, but for some reason it does not work ((For some reason, the drive head knocks when the disc is loaded .. I’m puzzled where and for how much you can repair

Post has been editedMaxisong - 27.07.19, 04:02
Reason for editing: incomplete information

Half a year with Fiio m3k (ears of Fiio EX1 and ZeroAudio Carbo Tenore). Passed after 7 years with Sony nwz e345. No complaints about m3k (on the interface small things claims) and plays all that is required; plays normally (from my bell tower) and plays long;)

Post has been editedtotenleben - 27.07.19, 13:45

Guys, what advise compact for jogging? I want it for tws headphone variantik. I thought at first ipod nano 7, but there is also version 4.0 of bluetooth (I wanted more modern) and no flac. I looked through all sorts of models FiiO, they still can not be called a compact tool, well, the price is still big.

Rep: (243)
* Bionorica12,
Shanling M0?

Chs177, thanks for the tip.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/05/19, 13:32