> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion (Archive) | before the release of JB - (OS 4.1)

Rep: (1199)
DiscussionSamsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III -Archive

PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version
Regional versions are discussed in separate topics:
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISHV-E210S / K / L - Discussion пїЅ
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH – T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion �

Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Purchase пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage and Repair пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ | Custom firmware пїЅ | Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 9 (OS 4.0) пїЅ | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Wallpaper пїЅ | Discussioncameras пїЅ | Discussionscreen(display) | Setup and problems withWi-Fi пїЅ | power usage | Games пїЅ | Club lovers пїЅ

This is an archival topic, a current ("live") topic here:Discussion Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:37
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (364)
cosmmm @ 19.08.2012, 15:38*
Basically pure 2G eats more energy than pure 3G.

cosmmm @ 19.08.2012, 15:54*
Here somewhere already cited the figures in milliamps for 2G and 3G - can not find.

so what have milliamps? try on your device and you will know for sure. I wrote in "club fans "About this: Only GSM battery after installation began to live much longer for example, from 7 am to 14:00 - 11% by the end of the day (~ 23: 00.) - there are about 70% of the benefit. GSM only from last week - flow batteries decreased drastically.

Post has been editedKom-si - 19.08.12, 18:53
Reason for editing: spelling

Rep: (855)
Spiteful GAER,
I have this:
Attached Image

Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedogrino - 19.08.12, 18:02

Rep: (93)
ogrino @ 19.08.2012, 19:01*
I have this:

Happy for you: yes2: Maybe because of the firmware (device status is changed)?
In short snoshu. About result unsubscribe, who may be helpful.

Post has been editedSpiteful GAER - 19.08.12, 18:13

Spiteful GAER,
I also changed;)
Zlobny GAER @ 19.08.2012, 21:12*
In short snoshu. About result unsubscribe, who may be helpful.

in the sense of re-install? A sense of what? You have fulfilled all the items?
___

Found what you are in trouble!
Zlobny GAER @ 19.08.2012, 20:51*
Made in addition to paragraph 4,

Post has been editedogrino - 19.08.12, 18:16

ogrino @ 19.08.2012, 19:15*
You have fulfilled all the items?

If you are installing the BB I did not have to paragraph 4, as I installed both existing in the phone.
Respectively, and paragraph 7 are not fulfilled.

Post has been editedSpiteful GAER - 19.08.12, 18:17

Spiteful GAER,
You did not understand! It should be involved two PC (laptop)! And more than one! I - work laptop and a home desktop.
Item 7 is not important in terms of priority. I have enjoyed for a long time, to purchase SGS3.

Post has been editedogrino - 19.08.12, 18:19

ogrino @ 19.08.2012, 19:18*
It should be involved two PC (laptop)!

In fact of the matter is that when you install on an existing Akka BB no paragraph 4.
Installed also on board (it does not count?) Put tomorrow and work time so look))

Post has been editedSpiteful GAER - 19.08.12, 18:23

ogrino @ 19.08.2012, 19:24*
in my opinion, the tablet is not considered

By the way, after the installation on the tablet it's such a notification, unfortunately, even with an interpreter Google not think he wants me to do: blush:

Attached Image
Attached Image

Spiteful GAER,
rejoice that you have added Android. Offer on your account page to see your device ... The bottom line (without water).
The second screenshot - Help type, a list of topics. If you click - to appear "file" help.

Dropbox

Post has been editedogrino - 19.08.12, 18:43
Reason for editing: Link to this Page prog.

Rep: (3702)
* Damir * @ 19.08.2012, 13:52*
It can be precisely, on Hardy, and so the files are thrown off the rules, only the body of some sort of Trouble

Try it on a friend's computer (not on your friend: rolleyes:) with the official (or, at least, not by self-assembly) Windows 7. Lace (Required native) NOT stick through a hub, and preferably in the "ass" of the computer where the connector usb on the board. If other laptop, it does not matter much.

Posted on 19.08.2012, 19:02:

.: Orange :. @ 19.08.2012, 19:57*
I used to be a HTC Sensation, sgs3 louder. And about the earpiece is the same.

Well, you compare ... Sensation of volume and sometimes a phone call is sometimes difficult (for example, in the subway if I forget to include vibration, or in a man purse). : Blush:

Rep: (14)
Please help us - the problem is that the phone was bought cover flap down, and with his use and wear in your pocket, occasionally press the Center button, and if it is pressed (when the phone is in lock mode via the power button), the screen lights up, so phone during the day sooo quickly discharged - the screen is illuminated.
Cover is good, I have no desire

What has been done:
1) obtain root - right
2) an unsuccessful operation was conducted with the program Buttonremapper (key 232 Dpad center, and HOME NONE action)
3) Using Root Explorer manually team were prescribed in samsung-keypad.kl file in Dpad center and HOME - NONE
4) Many attempts to use third-party launcher and lock screen, which may affect the button - have not been successful
5) Search and read hundreds of pages of favorite forums have not been successful - a little surprised that there are no people with our unit having a similar problem, because the model of the cover - the most popular

Help pliz! } -)

Post has been editeddennismora - 19.08.12, 19:42

Rep: (217)
Hello everyone! Stalknulsya with such a situation. S3 connecting to a TV image is displayed at 1080p, and many games such authorization brake, can anyone knows how to change the resolution to 720p?

Rep: (5)
Ceased to open the dock bar on the lock screen, the lock in the settings necessary "to carry out on the screen." It can is possible to lose the lock settings or there is any way to fix this is?

Rep: (17)
dennismora,
Those who have had the same problem (if you use the search)
fix it with the help of it Buttonremapper
and you did not try to assign the action NONE (t.e.bezdeystvie) and swap with another key?

Rep: (192)
ARMENO @ 19.08.2012, 19:28*
ie ready to topics such as Symbiane in Galxy S3 does not have it?

For TW stock - no. Do you want a bunch of themes and settings - Go Launcher, even after optimization held by Samsung TW Steel to work so smoothly that no one-sided and some do not lay all twitch and slow down, especially when the screen to increase the number of icons.

Rep: (3702)
dennismora @ 19.08.2012, 20:08*
the telephone was purchased cover flap downwards and in its use and carrying in a pocket, the center key is pressed periodically

"Mechanical" way to solve the problem:
1) paste film, and the key is in the Level of the surface;
2) carried in a pocket ill-fated button up, not to push.

Post has been editedsparta - 19.08.12, 20:04

sparta @ 19.08.2012, 17:04*
Quote (dennismora @ 19.08.2012, 20:08)
the telephone was purchased cover flap downwards and in its use and carrying in a pocket, the center key is pressed periodically
"Mechanical" way to solve the problem:
1) paste film, and the key is in the Level of the surface;
2) carried in a pocket ill-fated button up, not to push.

Thank you, I would like to software solutions, on the first point - I am sure that will not help, but wearing up or down and it is not without it pressed

Rep: (18)
dennismora, Buy insulation for windows, it's a little plump, obkleyte to cover the place where the button or in the lid cover to make a small indentation. (:

.: Orange:., Thank you, if the software will not do, will do your method or its modification, but will look for a software solution))

URAAAA! I did it!
I am writing to all who have a similar problem.

The text of the first message

Please help us - the problem is that the phone was bought cover flap down, and with his use and wear in your pocket, occasionally press the Center button, and if it is pressed (when the phone is in lock mode via the power button), the screen lights up, so phone during the day sooo quickly discharged - the screen is illuminated.
Cover is good, I have no desire

What has been done:
1) obtain root - right
2) an unsuccessful operation was conducted with the program Buttonremapper (key 232 Dpad center, and HOME NONE action)
3) Using Root Explorer manually team were prescribed in samsung-keypad.kl file in Dpad center and HOME - NONE
4) Many attempts to use third-party launcher and lock screen, which may affect the button - have not been successful
5) Search and read hundreds of pages of favorite forums have not been successful - a little surprised that there are no people with our unit having a similar problem, because the model of the cover - the most popular

Solution to the problem:
1) Get the root-law, I made it "easy way" - cf-root
2) Install Root Explorer program
3) Go to the address system / usr / keylayout /
4) Open the file gpio-keys.kl using a text editor
5) Fixing "key 172 HOME WAKE" on "key 172 HOME NONE"
And now, after the lock screen does not light up, and a button HOME is working correctly.

K
Added to "cap"

Post has been editedusr01 - 24.01.13, 00:12
Reason for editing: Color cleaned.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 06/01/20, 9:18