> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Samsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III - Discussion (Archive) | before the release of JB - (OS 4.1)

Rep: (1199)
DiscussionSamsung GT-9300 Galaxy S III -Archive

PictureSamsung Galaxy S III,GT-I9300 international version
Regional versions are discussed in separate topics:
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISHV-E210S / K / L - Discussion »
* Samsung Galaxy S IIISCH-R530 / SGH-i747 / SGH – T999 / SPH-L710 - Discussion »

Description | Discussion » | FAQ | Purchase » | Accessories » | Marriage and Repair » | Firmware » | Custom firmware » | Cyanogen Firmware (Mod) 9 (OS 4.0) » | MIUI Firmware (OS 4.0) » | Modification of software and decorations » | Wallpaper » | Discussioncameras » | Discussionscreen(display) | Setup and problems withWi-Fi » | power usage | Games » | Club lovers »

This is an archival topic, a current ("live") topic here:Discussion Samsung Galaxy S III (Samsung GT-I9300)

Post has been editedMgalex - 28.02.17, 12:37
Reason for editing: Marriage and Repair

Rep: (17)
deadmz @ 01.08.2012, 15:47*
It is not a humane, as in the screen that the thickness of two stacked paper sheet and adhered to the glass + difficulty in disassembling

Well disassembly no special difficulty. Only at the last stage of the screen, after heating hairdryer, prostotaki have to tear off from the body piece by piece. Actually wondered why surrender to repair ofitsalam.
BigMakc @ 01.08.2012, 15:48*
It is changing not only the screen, and the whole front part, for not folding

It changes the display. Glass sandwich. Button and bezel are old. What pleases - chrome mesh speaker comes with a screen, as opposed to the display iPhone.
Who cares:Screen Replacement i9300
And the high cost, it seems to me, due to the novelty, screen size, and possibly hard-wired to the controller and the screen of the video.

Post has been editedyanych - 01.08.12, 16:42

Rep: (8)
Ravingrabb @ 01.08.2012, 15:56*
I've bought a film, too dull, and I had too grainy and the color becomes white with pink dots / stripes. I do not like. If you take the gloss, this will not happen?

I replaced a matt gloss because of the grain. Read very uncomfortable. But, on the mat are not visible fingerprints. A glossy - are visible.

Rep: (26)
predator212 @ 01.08.2012, 17:01*
If you are using glossy films ... permanently stained and screen glare (the sun finally can not see anything).

I can say that with a matt film in bright sunlight, toozhe Those guys do not see any change on chego.Podumyval even gloss, which is not experimentation radi.Ni podelaesh, such a screen.

Posted 01-08-2012, 16:56:

yanych @ 01.08.2012, 15:39*
Yesterday carcass phone slipped out of his shirt pocket and breakpoint screen edge on the edge of tables.

blow of a wooden nightstand shattered screen or something ??? I fell on the tiles with a height of 1 meter, just the corner where there is a silver rim. There was a dent, not particularly noticeable, but as a comrade wrote above, my eyes and look to themselves. : D

Post has been editedAlexKapitan81 - 01.08.12, 16:57

Rep: (44)
aishora,
A much whether important way to connect to the radio? Poidee on it has 3,5 minijack input (not to be confused with a headphone output) I've been through this lace prisoediyayu, with the difference that the player should be run on a smart.

aishora @ 01.08.2012, 16:12*
How to solve the problem of connection Galaxy 3 via USB to a media system in the car to play music from your phone SDCard ???
To understand that a computer through a program "SGS3 Easy UMS". But here in the car on the refusal is not available with the music phone (((
Help plz. !!!!

I subscribe to the issue!

FM Transmitter not want to try? Easy and convenient.

Post has been editedfox1561 - 01.08.12, 17:08

Rep: (173)
Hello everyone this question will earn HDTV adapter from sgs2 th to sgs3?

Rep: (148)
Andyvad @ 01.08.2012, 16:39*
How to solve the problem of connection Galaxy 3 via USB to a media system in the car to play music from your phone SDCard ???

According Sinezubov I perfectly clings to the car radio. And the steering is controlled music playback. What is the problem is exactly?

People, something I do not catch up a little. It seems we have a 4-core processor, everything should just fly, but when running simultaneous navigation and MyCar Recorder in background (function avtoregistratora) - entry in subsequent viewing podlagivaet.

Well, times of heating - with the above, while running two applications, and charging is enabled - get regular reports on how the battery is too hot, the charging is stopped.

PySy. Word today reported that Android.phone hovered otvis ... Then of course, but from 4 cores I did not expect such a setup. Stock firmware, the device was brought to the finca.

Post has been editedWiseOldWolf - 01.08.12, 17:53

Rep: (721)
dvdrw54 @ 01.08.2012, 18:14*

On page 88.v topic of HDMI accessories have off. Samsung infa that does not fit on S2.Vy interested about such an adapter?

Rep: (3)
WiseOldWolf @ 01.08.2012, 18:52*
Word today reported that Android.phone hovered otvis ... Then of course, but from 4 cores I did not expect such a setup. Stock firmware, the device was brought to the finca.

dofiga trash in runoff, that suffers multitasking. and heating at navigation and the camera is the norm. ann other and would not have lasted much

Rep: (23)
dvdrw54 @ 01.08.2012, 18:14*

Definitely - not, will not do. There is a new option, it was under the SGS-III. Cm. In "accessories".

Rep: (0)
magicm3n prompt where and how to buy Koreans SHV-E210S Galaxy S III

K
Forum rules:
4.11. The title of the topic and posts is prohibited:
4.11.2. Writing topics and messages in CAPITAL LETTERS;

Post has been editedogrino - 01.08.12, 19:18

Rep: (192)
yanych @ 01.08.2012, 16:38*
It changes the display. Glass sandwich. Button and bezel are old.

The ALL front panel is changing, no need to argue, this is after the replacement of the display

Posted 01-08-2012, 19:03:

fox1561 @ 01.08.2012, 17:04*

And the quality sucks.

fox1561 @ 01.08.2012, 18:04*

What for??? If the factory radio, USB input, so you can simply plug in the flash drive. But I want to use the device and no steam (+ charge, etc.).

WiseOldWolf @ 01.08.2012, 18:52*
According Sinezubov I perfectly clings to the car radio. And the steering is controlled music playback. What is the problem is exactly?

The staff there Sinezubov, so only via the USB input. Previously Samsung GT-I8910 HD on Symbian and had no problems.
And then a very disappointing lack of phone.

Rep: (838)
if it was, Sori.
shorter than this crap. I began to notice that sometimes the color of the diode flashes as "incoming SMS" (worth prog Lihgt Flow Lite), I go to the SMS but no new messages. thought glitch bend. and today found that people were sending me SMS, delivery report they came, and I have no messages! pipe without Root, please drain, LFB (extreme). other firmwares such did not notice.
tube couple brain begins to bear.

Rep: (2)
Problems began on yusb. I want to throw the book from one folder to another on the phone, in the same place, and the phone starts to write that the device is no longer responding. Rebooting does not help. And after a while begins synchronization, the corresponding inscription on telefona.Chto screen do? Thanks.

Post has been editedaishora - 01.08.12, 19:57

Andyvad @ 01.08.2012, 19:36*
What for??? If the factory radio, USB input, so you can simply plug in the flash drive. But I want to use the device and no steam (+ charge, etc.).

And if you use the original standard charging cable (or a similar adapter, but shorter) - a solution?

Post has been editedfox1561 - 01.08.12, 20:06

aishora, like a virus,

Rep: (50)
Bart_J_Simpson @ 01.08.2012, 22:53*
I found that people were sending me SMS, delivery report they came, and I have no messages

blacklist in action

Rep: (838)
zeaxm @ 01.08.2012, 21:05*
blacklist in action

what? if then posts went fine. nothing is not done.
daily chat with this person.

Post has been editedBart_J_Simpson - 01.08.12, 20:13

Rep: (242)
What Koreans at "ofigevshie": open the Select font settings, and then print "Apple mint": rofl:.This E210S Korean.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 23/03/20, 20:34