> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Catalog of Android programs

Real APK Leecher | Download Apk files from Google Play directly to your computer

Rep: (1212)
Real APK Leecher
version: 1.3.6

Last update of the program in the header:26.09.2013

Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
Download Apk files from Google Play directly to your computer.

Description:
Working with this program is quite simple, we just need to set it up to your Google account.
It will help more to those who like to lay out applications onsavagemessiahzine.comor who do not have Wi-Fi and unlimited mobile Internet.

Installation
1. Download the archive with the Real APK Leecher program and unzip it to your computer. For its work, the program requires Java Runtime Environment version 1.5.0 or higher, and you will be asked to install it for the first time if it is not already installed on your computer.

2. After launching the program, it will prompt you to enter your Google account information — an email address and password. The program will also ask for the device ID of your phone or tablet.

3. Device ID of any Android device can be found usingthis application.

4. APK files are downloaded by default to the program folder, but you can set the path to any other folder on your computer.

5. After finishing the settings, you can use the program to search for applications and download them from Google Play to your computer as an APK file.

Attention! No one is responsible for keeping your Google account safe, so you use it at your own risk.

How to update applications (apk) using Real APK Leecher
Translation of the "Option" window (Settings)

FAQ Real APK Leecher (Post # 24469037)

Homepage: http://codeimba.com/myproject/
Topics on XDA: the first , the second

Russian interface: Not

Download:
Version: 1.3.5 RUS with disabled update checking on launch Real APK Leecher (Post # 24346120)
Version: 1.3.5 RUS http: //savagemessiahzine.com/forum/dl/post/3215926/Real+APK+Leecher.rar
version: 1.3.6 Attached fileReal APK Leecher v1.3.6.rar (3.35 MB)
Version: 1.3.6.3 with a fixed error display Cyrillic and specials. characters in application names Real APK Leecher (Post # 27374214)
Online application download service: Real APK Leecher (Post # 30748259)

Past versions
version: 1.3.6.2 with fixed Cyrillic mapping error in application names Real APK Leecher (Post # 27045865)
version: 1.3.6.1 with fixed Cyrillic mapping error in application names Real APK Leecher (Post # 26913264)
version: 1.3.5 Attached fileReal APK Leecher v1.3.5.zip (3.73 MB)
Attached fileReal APK Leecher.zip(2.92 MB)

Post has been editedsvm - 28.04.14, 21:02
Reason for editing: Online service

Rep: (1)
But I have not worked this method. And even through the program DeviceID.

Rep: (1)
What should I do? It does not work for me. Error connecting to the server (sm.Prikr.fayl)

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (160)
fateyonok,
Option 1: press OK juzat and spat on a warning
Option 2: supply of caps version checking is disabled when running the update

And, incidentally, it would not hurt to still unzip program before launching.

Post has been editedAlex_1959 - 20.05.14, 09:11

Rep: (181)
Good day! Personally, I current have just recently started using Real APK Leecher, because more recent current Android appeared on the hands))) So xda-developers some strangeness noticed version 1.3.6 (and downloaded from this branch and from the site) I personally have no well in what does not want to update the application * .apk. Device ID is registered has been true, for I have bought prozhki and games downloaded the version 1.3.6 normul, but when you try to update prog oninstructionsIt generates an error saying "Error occured while scanning your folder". After readingF.A.Q.I saw the description of the solution of this error here, I realized that something was either not prog or I with Windows which is not that way, because the existing folders are listed, and Device ID as I said a little earlier registered was true. In short, the downloaded versionReal APK Leecher v1.3.6.3And truncated earned. Here I sit and think a thought, "I'm a fool felts, roofing felts and HPPCM odd in version 1.3.6 is not that way")))

And tiddly question for me: in the settings Real APK Leecher Count "Default language / country" (The default language / country) is responsible for what (was Albanian, before a race * .apk replaced in Russian) ???

Rep: (15)
In 1.3.6 there is an error scanning folders, if within the scanned folders have subfolders. Perhaps that is the case.

Rep: (4)
Please tell me why you can only withdraw a maximum of not more than 30 applications for search? but not all of which are on the Market?

Rep: (67)
Good day, a little upgrade to v1.3.7 (1.3.6 update)

6/17/2014: v1.3.7
Removed the check for new versions at startup.
Added menu operations for the text field.
Updated some pictures and logo.
Fixed size and location of some buttons to display correctly.

Attached fileReal + APK + Leecher.rar(3.75 MB)

Post has been editedwarik777 - 17.06.14, 11:53
Reason for edit: corrected link for downloading updates

Rep: (76)
warik777 @ 17.6.2014, 1:07*
Removed the check for new versions at startup.

And where he will take the upgrade? You have added a new server?

avotsemen @ 17.06.2014, 06:40*
And where he will take the upgrade? You have added a new server?

Yes, the update will take a "my" server (as a standard (which was originally registered) does not work and it is not clear who and where the new version will spread)

Post has been editedwarik777 - 17.06.14, 10:47

* warik777,
Thanks. Beautifully turned out. And on RMB menu (right click) on the text filter fields, too many do not interfere (I myself something of habit use default keyboard bindings).
Obviously, plus a turnip deserve.
And about the desired improvements, so a bit annoying that by RMB on the application is not selected in the list of found.
Therefore, the RMB-menu or kutsee out if nothing is selected, and if something is selected, though the choice of items and are available, but not swinging the application, which made the RMB, and the one that is selected.

Alex_1959 @ 17.06.2014, 15:41*
And about the desired improvements, so a bit annoying that by RMB on the application is not selected in the list of found.
Therefore, the RMB-menu or kutsee out if nothing is selected, and if something is selected, though the choice of items and are available, but not swinging the application, which made the RMB, and the one that is selected.

suggested done)
---
6/17/2014: v.1.3.7.1

Added selection of applications by pressing the RMB (right mouse button) in the list of found.

P.S. in the name of the folder (the path of launching the application should not be a "!" sign, otherwise the application will not run)
Attached fileReal-APK-Leecher.rar(3.75 MB)

Post has been editedwarik777 - 25.06.14, 22:09

warik777 @ 17.06.2014, 20:54*
It suggested that done

Fine! Very convenient cost. Worthy of a separate release number. For example, 1.3.7.1

Even already and do not know what else is not enough to become even better ...
Well, maybe it is better (more understandable, IMHO) would be correct signature "table Filter by application name or developer," "Search within results by the name of the application or developer"

And another question: why there is generally limited to the amount found? And if this number is fundamentally why something is necessary, whether it is possible to increase the number of at least 50?

Rep: (46)
Wish is simple - run the download by double-clicking on the line.

Rep: (3719)
warik777 @ 17.06.2014, 19:54*
Added selection of applications by pressing the RMB (right mouse button) in the list of found.

Excellent take away.
Maybe someone else will share ID on android 4.xx? I only have 2.3.6.

Rep: (2822)
masterlist @ 01.08.2014, 17:37*
Maybe someone else will share ID on android 4.xx?

I sent to QMS

Rep: (87)
masterlist @ 01.08.2014, 14:37*
Maybe someone else will share ID on android 4.xx?

As it is not would refuse ID, 2.3.4 as it is not all senses, especially from the "new", if someone is not a burden to share the ID to 4.x.x.

Rep: (76)
* koho22, Real APK Leecher
Nexus - 4.0.4, and Sony Ericsson - 4.2.2, and can be 4.3 or 4.4. I do not remember what was flashing at the time of registration. On Samsung I do not know which version without my aids.

Rep: (0)
Stopped working ((worked for a long time and regularly. But a month is not used it on and off. I run Leecher, writing in the search program (different writing) shake interval and the program closes o.O to pack the logs strewn with errors.
I enclose
#
# A fatal error has been detected by the Java Runtime Environment:
#
# EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (0xc0000005) at pc = 0x00000000620175ba, pid = 5472, tid = 6112
#
# JRE version: Java (TM) SE Runtime Environment (8.0_05-b13) (build 1.8.0_11-b12)
# Java VM: Java HotSpot (TM) 64-Bit Server VM (25.5-b02 mixed mode windows-amd64 compressed oops)
# Problematic frame:
# V [jvm.dll + 0x1275ba]
#
# Failed to write core dump. Minidumps are not enabled by default on client versions of Windows
#
# If you would like to submit a bug report, please visit:
# http://bugreport.sun.com/bugreport/crash.jsp
#
What can be wrong ???? Please help (updated Java that just do not put)

Post has been edited74100 - 31.08.14, 17:05

Just checked.
Everything is working.
So, the problem is on the client side.
Can be rearranged toad? But it is not over, and after killing the old aninstallerom (not built-in vents, of course, but something working well).
A possible first still check it. For example,HEREit is in thefirstlink further.

Post has been editedAlex_1959 - 31.08.14, 19:38
Reason for editing: Added about checking toads

Rep: (3719)
74100 @ 31.08.2014, 17:04 *
Stopped working ((worked for a long time and regularly. But a month is not used it on and off. I run Leecher, writing in the search program (different writing) shake interval and the program closes o.O to pack the logs strewn with errors.

Device ID changed.
It is necessary in order to enter the ID and uchotkoy in Google.

Post has been editedmasterlist - 31.08.14, 20:14

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/12/19, 5:11