Wi-Fi HDD | Wi-Fi Winchester, which one will you choose?

Rep: (70)
* valeramalko I understand that the ext native to linux, but suddenly need to connect it to the windows, and create another partition for separate driver and conductor are not particularly want to (((, ntfs-3g course is considered to be slow, but this animal think it is more than enough , the speed of the network of about 11MB / s read and 7MB / sec write when running parallel transmishn this is normal?
In general, of course there is a desire to translate a work laptop or Camp server mode, but do not have enough time to organize (((
And of course the whales lads to give a piece of metal from a portable access point for a full nas)))) and because many people bought))))
More thought has simply connect it to kn-1010 via USB

Rep: (969)
SYM_ka @ 13.03.19, 12:15*
connect it to kn-1010 via USB

some did so, as for me useless piece of iron in terms miniNas good router + usb drive + no better at another device.

Rep: (73)
SYM_ka @ 13.03.19, 10:15*
the network speed of about 11MB / s read and 7MB / sec write when running parallel transmishn this is normal?

it is generally space, at these speeds, I would not even whine that slowly, I have an order of magnitude slower than running, and plug in the router is in principle a good idea, the screw also fill in this device will, it's just yusbishny screw does not sleep, and this can.

then the question is, if I do something that as a point of it is available to work if it is on an ethernet plug or on the wafer and to receive and distribute, the point is that there was a second access point, which will be only certain network resources are available, and access to internet time.
roughly operate as a router and how yusb drive.

Rep: (70)
* Alexh11 No, this piece of iron, or something, or something more and restarting

Rep: (3)
Prompt firmware Padawan 35 kimax'a 25 becomes or is there some subtlety?

Rep: (969)
* sotrap77 As always at your own risk, the iron of the idea is the same, but it is worth checking the network saw that there were versions with a different processor (rt5350), and does not work reset button so that if properly set up, you can lose control of the device (and then or uart, or programmer)

Sew 25th Padawan from 35go. All it got up and running. Bro Respect for the comprehensive answer. I did not disassemble, verify whether reset (responding) and flashed the device.

Rep: (2)
Hello.
Tell me which of the network storage has the function of cloud storage via the Internet? For example, from the phone via the Internet you can go to it, upload and download files. It is desirable and the presence of wifi.

Anyone, if there is a white and ip portmapping ddns or configure on the router.

Rep: (0)
Hello all, I have had such problems in the Kimah firmware pdavan, you can not delete some files from Windows Explorer. Only via FTP. The owners, permissions, security in them I have not found any differences. Do not delete those that I copied to Kimah with the computer, and remove those who downloaded via yutorrent that is on the computer. I have not found of information on the subject. I will accept any suggestions if anyone has. Left on screen is removed right there.

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (73)
magulan @ 17.03.19, 14:39*
Hello all, I have had such problems in the Kimah firmware pdavan, you can not delete some files from Windows Explorer. Only via FTP. The owners, permissions, security in them I have not found any differences. Do not delete those that I copied to Kimah with the computer, and remove those who downloaded via yutorrent that is on the computer. I have not found of information on the subject. I will accept any suggestions if anyone has. Left on screen is removed right there.

Possible attributes need to be changed, as they sometimes written as readonli

Rep: (5)
I'm sorry, I do not have time to review all the topic pages.
Is it possible to do something to drive you shut down when you turn off or remove the pocket in the taskbar Vind?
Every time my heart bleeds when I hear his plaintive squeak and a light knock heads. It is a pity terabaytnik.
Is BS-U25AWF does not have the basic and essential functionality? A version H1, the official 1.5.2 firmware.
Thank.

Alexh11 @ 17.03.19, 20:16*
Possible attributes need to be changed, as they sometimes written as readonli

Thanks! It helped. Just do not understand me because those files are deleted, the attribute is the same as read-only.

Post has been editedmagulan - 17.03.19, 21:37

Rep: (59)
Guys tell. There is a hard disk 3.5 "to 2 TB. Should I take Kimax? Objectives: to keep home media library with the ability to view the local grid with mobile devices and TV. Will there be enough for this purpose drain firmware reflash or have? I'm not very strong, but if you can face through the web as an update to roll when I can.

Guys read almost the whole topic, but can not close. And I have not found the answer to the question of how to stitch KIMAX U35WF. I'm interested in, so that the firmware has been implemented the ability to work DNLA server. I received today, plugged in, everything works, and shakes back and forth and torrents. On the TV via the network is displayed as a DNLA server, open the folder, but can see only the recorded picture. Video files can not see or downloaded directly from the torrent, or recorded with the computer. Apparently they can not process or re-encode. The rest are satisfied. with a computer and there is a connection via USB and the network and via FTP. Even on the computer sees as a network device, and as a DNLA server, but in the first case, the video sees the files, while the second is not.
Help lay out a step by step instructions on how to add DNLA.

Firmware version of the native KIMAX-H1 1.7.5.

my computer screen

Attached files

Attached fileNew bitmap.bmp(2.06 MB)

* sashap79, expansion of video in .mp4 rename and will be happy

awtoset @ 18.03.19, 22:57*
Should I take Kimax?

valeramalko somewhere above wrote that the best option for this purpose a good router plus USB docking station or an external HDD. Definitely if you have a TV set with a native branded by Smart with the DLNA will be problems with the drain insertion. If the smart Androyd on the medio content will be available. And sure everyone will say reflash. I reflash and I do not regret the word at all.

awtoset @ 18.03.19, 23:40*
expansion of video in .mp4 rename and will be happy

My LG telly sees mp4 called names but unknown animal, a long time ago read that this encoding license, so mp4 decoders, not all are.

Is it possible to flash directly from the web muzzle podsunuv desired firmware assembly?

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 13/02/20, 19:55