Explay Advance - Firmware (OS 4.0)

Rep: (1131)
Explay Advance - Firmware (OS 4.0)
PictureExplay Advance
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FirmwareпїЅ

Mini-FAQ on the firmware
1. What are the available methods for installing firmware?
Now available as an FT (FlashTool), and CWM (ClockWorkMod) firmware.
2. What are the ways to restore the device?
In most cases, re-enough to flash the official firmware FlashTool.
3. Why does the firmware 1.00, 1.02 and 2.3.6 are not recommended for installation?
On firmware 1.00 and 1.02 Sending an SMS to an unknown number. 2.3.6 At 95%, various problems (mainly dealing information display screen and stitch).
4. Is there a firmware based on Android 2.3 on the device?
No, there is no stable firmware. There is only a test firmware, which does not work for some or equipment (eg touch).
5. Is there firmware based on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)?
On 07.03.2013 is not yet available.
6. What's the best firmware?
Official - Android 4.0.3 (Cons: not supported by Google-services, higher battery power consumption compared with the firmware of the Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO);
Not official - of the Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO (Google-supported services, lower battery power consumption, OTA (over the air update system).Link).
7. Firmware suitable from other smartphones.
Prestigio MultiPhone 4040 DUO (Link ).
8. I do not work correctly LuckyPatcher. Why?
Try using SuperSU instead of SuperUser.
9. How to go to Recovery?
Turn off the phone. Clamp both "+" and the power button.
10. What is adb?
Android Device Bridge. Simply put - debugging interface for Android. To work, you need the drivers installed on your computer and the active item in Settings - For Developers.

Mini-FAQ on the device
1. How to get Root access?
Instructions for obtaining Root rights
2. How to remove Ruth?
Reflash the phone.
3. The phone does not specify a phone number. What to do?
Flash the latest firmware.
4. The battery sits down quickly. What to do?
If not included vayfay, Bluetooth, and third-party applications in the standby mode, the phone sits down at a rate of approximately 7-10% per hour, per night and is discharged to 50%, etc. - carry a return to the store, change to normal. If the battery "jump" is not displayed correctly - update to the latest firmware.
5. The phone spontaneously sends SMSki in China. What to do?
Disable, lock, delete (ideally) SMSREG application. There is evidence that it helps. This can be done by getting the right Ruth in android. Problem solved in a fresh piercing.
6. Display - glass or plastic? Scratched it?
Glass, on the results of a mini crash tests - it is not so easy to scratch! The author of these lines tried to scratch the screen key - did not work.
7. Can I buy more capacious battery? Is there a compatible batteries?
According to the technical support, any more capacious batteries for our devaysa and never will be. But in the service center, you can buy the same second. If someone suddenly sees a larger capacity battery compatible - write in the subject.
8. How to make buttons were illuminated longer?
Downloading adjbrightness program (available in the Market), root required. In the settings put a checkbox in front of Lock on button light.

Drivers and Utilities
Utilities:
Drivers:

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware

Embellishments

Instructions

miscellanea

Utility

Cap updates
  • Completely redesigned "cap" theme.
  • Added "Mini-FAQ on the firmware."
  • Added "Mini-FAQ on the device."
  • Added "Instructions".
  • Added "Miscellaneous".
  • Added "useful."
  • Added "Ornaments".

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling the caps, contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedshoma_81 - 08.07.14, 19:25
Reason for editing: Announcement

Rep: (0)
EXPLAY tech support<[email protected]>

Good afternoon. Thanks for the question! Answer: The new firmware is planned during
2-3 weeks.
Yours faithfully technical support EXPLAY tel .: +7 (495) 649-62-66 WWW.EXPLAY.RU

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2012 10:55 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Explay Advance

Hello. when will the update explay advance? when it will be
Fixed a bug with the headset? Online in the downloadable archive only
Flasher-program. folders with no firmware. and even the least of Custom
no firmware. thanks in advance.

ahem .. well, at least something ..

Post has been editedMikKamAlex - 21.09.12, 10:13

FarmForFun @ 24.09.2012, 09:21*
Helped factory reset by native rekaveri

I'm sorry, but how to get in rekaveri? and what will be lost when Factory reset?

where you can find the firmware for this phone?

Rep: (4)
Gentlemen, The Official posted two stock firmware, someone interesting-ask :)
http://www.explay.ru/catalogue/mobile-phon...e/?devicetabs=4

Rep: (41)
thanks, we will try

attention, do not forget to remove Ruth when flashing.

Post has been editedyotunn - 24.09.12, 17:22

Rep: (3)
Oh, how they are on time. I will restore your own. Once inflated v2.0

Rep: (1)
Firmware v2 I realized later that which stands in the sale? unsubscribe who put it there.
via which removed the firmware?

Version 2 different from the preset only by the application "instruction" with instructions how to use the phone. The build number in v2 oddly 1.01.

Alexx88 @ 24.09.2012, 14:41*
Version 2 different from the preset only by the application "instruction" with instructions how to use the phone. The build number in v2 oddly 1.01.

you put 2 versions? is there any difference?

Yes, there was the factory yesterday ruined his digging in the system. Today restored to 2.0, the differences are minimal.

Alexx88 @ 24.09.2012, 15:20*
Yes, there was the factory yesterday ruined his digging in the system. Today restored to 2.0, the differences are minimal.

Yet there are some izmenentya, battery ourselves as leading?

same question. I wonder what the battery and that the display of unknown numbers

imperfect59
I checked, nothing.

Same. Dok.vebom checked, Kaspersky, AVG, virus found.
What the app MTK Android Suit Daemon? Strange how it is ..

Rep: (10)
pfff, firmware did not even helped put the 2.0 and 1.1 on the phone says, phones do not opredelyaet.Tolko not knowingly broke Ruth

Post has been editedDimonxxx0 - 24.09.12, 19:31

Here someone wrote in the support and he said that will soon be the new firmware, that's interesting, and it has 20,120,830 v2.00? Or something else to wait?

judging by date on a site nifiga not new firmware, just threw it in the share. sorry ГЄГ Г®. I want to fix at least unknown number

I'm on the new firmware has become adequately behave battery indicator. Over five hours of use, discharge uniform, without jumps as factory firmware

Alexx88 @ 24.09.2012, 20:04*
I'm on the new firmware has become adequately behave battery indicator. Over five hours of use, discharge uniform, without jumps as factory firmware

Well it's battery swinging I think so

I'm sorry, but how to get in rekaveri? and what will be lost when Factory reset?

Clamp volume + button and turn on the phone, will be given to the factory system of folders and data

Rep: (7)
Salem228 @ 24.09.2012, 17:41*
I chto something I can not connect to a computer body. When connected to a computer as a usb - poklyuchaetsya as well as a device to connect can not write "driver for the new device is not found." all the links from the topic tried. Result Help ..

Drivers are on the manufacturer's website.
http://explay.ru/download/soft/mobile/adva...for_Advance.rar
Installer there, though, no ... is set via Device Manager :)

ps
That is not something manufacturers can write - than the drivers differ from each other - officially!?! Dear editors, I will write an official request ... :)

Post has been editedRacter - 25.09.12, 00:26

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 11/06/20, 9:39