Ramos W27 / Ramos W27pro - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionRamos W27 / Ramos W27pro
PictureRamos W27, Ramos W27pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Ramos w27
Attached Image

Model Ramos W27 Tablet PC 16GB
CPU Amlogic AML8726-MX, 1.2GHz (up to 1.5 GHz), Cortex A9 dual core; GPU: Mali 400 MP2
Operation System Android 4.0.3-4.1.1
Ram 1GB (DDR 3)
ROM (Memory) 16GB Nand Flash
Shell Material Plastic
Screen size 10.1 Inch
Type Capacitive Screen
Display LED
Resolution 1024 x 600px
Visible Angle 160пїЅ

Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Camera Front camera, 0.3 Megapixel
Gravity sensor Yes
Multi touch Yes, 5 points touch
Flash Support Flash 11.1
Android Market Yes
Bluetooth No

Video 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV ...
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...

Email and Browser Yes, built in
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
3G Not built in, support external 3G dongle: E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W
earphone Interface 3.5mm
Work time Up to 7 hours
Battery 6400 MAh, 3.7V

Language Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian , French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polski, Greek, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Other Applications File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Android Webkit, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Gmail ...
Product size 270 x 156 x 11.3mm
Product Weight 0.6 kg
Extend Port 1 x TF card slot
1 x MINI USB port
1 x 3.5mm Earphone port

Package including 1 x Charger
1 x USB cable
ramos w27pro
Attached Image

Title ramos W27pro
CPU Actions ATM7029, Cortex A9 quad core
GPU Vivante GC1000 (4 cores)
CPU frequency 1.5GHz
operating system Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
RAM 1GB DDR3
Internal memory 16GB
Expansion slots TF card, support up to 32GB of flash cards
Screen 10.1-inch, capacitive, IPS, 1024 * 600px
Connection WIFI (802.11 b / g / n)
3G external modems
Camera Front 0.3Mpx
Ports Micro USB, miniHDMI, headphone port, port for memory cards
Sound Built-in speakers, a built-in microphone
Battery capacity 6400 MAh, 3.7V
audio codecs MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, APE
Video codecs HD 1080P, WMV, H.264, AVI, RMVB, FLV, DAT, MPEG
The size 270x156x11.3mm
Weight 620g
Device photos
How to disassemble the tablet
Reviews
Video reviews
Reviews
Overview of Ramos w27promummy
Tablet Overview Ramos W27pro
Ramos W27pro - a new tablet from Ramos company in the Actions platform.

The apparatus is equipped with a 4-core chip Actions ATM7029 on Cortex A7 architecture, operating at a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz. The RAM is 1 GB, the amount of internal - 16 GB.

Display diagonal 10.1 inches, but a resolution of 1024 x 600 dots, a low figure for modern matrices such format. In addition, the capacitive sensor detects no more than 5 touches at the same time.

The only camera - front, its resolution of 0.3 MP. From wireless modules only Wi-Fi.

The battery capacity is 6400 mAh, the plate on a single charge will last 6-7 hours. The thickness of the housing 11.3 mm.

Ramos W27pro comes preinstalled with Android 4.1.1 JB, tablet available for sale at a price of $ 160.

Overview Ramos w27pro
The build quality and materials do not disappoint. The plate is solidly assembled, squeaks and there is no backlash, similar to plastic plastic w17pro tablet. In the box in addition to the tablet network s \ y, usb cable and all. VERY spartan kit. Well, they say that you still have over 122 bucks? Say thank you that good-quality box, all the same brand)
Finally it is written on the tablet Ramos, a fact always write instead ramos - miumiu, a Russian human Ramos somehow sounds nicer than IISP)

According to the tactile sensations are all super. Next, go to the performance:

As you can see, the standard rate for a tablet with a processor, screen resolution and gig of RAM. Naturally, all quickly and smartly. And most importantly running igruhu Asphalt5 appeared super-duper feeling that you're sitting and not playing on the tablet, and the like simulator for the screen is much larger in size and semidyuymovikov rotate this tablet is a bit unusual and cool at the same time.

Battery:

Proizvodetelem declared volume 6400mAh, that exactly two more than at the Ramos w17pro (there was 3200mah). On w17pro battery it has a weak point, given that the filling essentially identical, but the screen is still not 2 times more then 6400Mah is good for this tablet. test for survivability was held at the request of the children withsavagemessiahzine.com.

initial data:
charged battery at 100%
through the mx-player starts 720p video
Brightness 100% 50% volume
wi-fi off.

The plate was spent 9.5 hours. True test was conducted in two passes 4.5 hours В± 5 hours.

In general, the plate has left the same pleasant experience as well as his younger brother.
Bit upsetting lack of hdmi, IPS screen is not well, and the meager supply. But for this price better than the tablet with a diagonal of 10.1 "is not found.

Camera:
rather mediocre quality for Skype will pull completely. Personally I do not like to make pictures with a tablet, leave it Yabloko.

Pros Ramos W17 pro:
+ The ratio of price-quality-performance
+ Design
+ For a long time work

Cons Ramos W17 pro:
- the lack of IPS-matrix
- the lack of hdmi
- poor delivery
Reviews

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:49

Rep: (0)
I also think that we should wait a full discharge.

Post has been editedspargo32 - 02.11.12, 12:30

Savage_bert @ 02.11.2012, 10:32*
After 4.5 hours of video remains 64% charge.

Well, do not discharge more? O_o

Rep: (4)
spargo32 @ 02.11.2012, 19:48*
Well, do not discharge more? O_o

a further 5 hours lasted tablet. a total of 9.5 hours. good result

Rep: (16)
Savage_bert @ 04.11.2012, 05:22*
good result

Good? Yes, it's just a song !!
And if the video 400p, brightness 60%, and the sound on the headphones - it is that 12:00 propashet?
Incidentally, in the MX player to use a hardware encoder or a software?

And yet look please turn off the screen to highlight the blue does not give like W17pro? Very important question for me!

Post has been editedChema84 - 04.11.12, 10:04

Rep: (1)
Savage_bert, as the owner of this devaysa have a protective film, the question on the screen? Just another never had a tablet, decided to buy a wife, the choice became between Onda V811 and data devices. Read the forum is not the first day, but that's just zaregistrirovalsya.Ponimayu that they are different, each with their own pluses and minuses, but Ramos longer podkupaet.Dumayu absence IPS screen us as the owners of the CRT tube is not very upset (and I think this display is chic :) ), no HDMI, too, will live, but the presence of 10 inches is captivating, and the specified time of your battery life, too (considering the fact that she was still reeling from not).

Chema84 @ 04.11.2012, 09:35*
And yet look please turn off the screen to highlight the blue does not give like W17pro?

unfortunately now W17pro is not available to compare, like not giving the blue.

mironV @ 04.11.2012, 10:22*
as the owner of this devaysa question-is on the screen protector?

There is only a temporary film, he sucks holds.

Savage_bert,
But even if the blue gave to compare it does not have to by- this is clearly visible. Well, thank you, reassured (get a second cross turnip) - means soon will be ordered.
And while we wait Mighty review, we can still have some pitfalls, and then straight all so good)))

Savage_bert,
And yet I would like to know where and at what Ramos ordered?

Rep: (292)
M
The topic has been moved to the “Android Device” section.

I am also very interested in the capacity of the battery. even the half of 9:00 for the money would suit ... unsubscribe more something on this topic pliz !!!

permission must be quite normal, it is a pity he long turns.

I understand a very good offer herehttp: // www.Aliexpress.com/item/10-1-RAMOS-W27-tablet-PC-with-AML8726M-MX-Dual-core-ARM-Cortex-A9-up-to/655604547.html

paulnest @ 04.11.2012, 21:02*
very good offer

given that I bought for $ 122 and now I can get for $ 120. it is not very profitable) really banged my reflink of topics

by the way the review was written. whether it is possible here to specify links to other resources? in the rules anything not found.

Post has been editedSavage_bert - 04.11.12, 21:46

Chema84 @ 04.11.2012, 09:35*
in the MX-player use hardware encoder

is skipped question was decoding hardware. so that the load percent is minimal.

Wow, the battery continue so long pulls? it does not seem too long and narrow? a link to this price possible? in a personal example, or as I throw? ATP advance

Rep: (65)
Savage_bert,
If not difficult, write to the PM where did you buy this tablet? I want to buy my mom a new year, it has long been looking, all forward reviews)

paulnest @ 04.11.2012, 23:36*
it does not seem too long and narrow?

the aspect ratio is standard for 10.1 "I personally do not think so.
But to be honest I prefer the planchette with an aspect ratio of 4: 3 to 8 or 9.7. "

all in a personal reply.

Can I also link to this tablet for $ 120

What about the screen? there is glass or plastic? and about the resolution - pixels are highly salient? : Lol:

Savage_bert,
Please carefully load the device during charging to check for the presence of heat / overheating. Just the younger brother of the first firmware once warmed SO that the spot appeared on the screen, which, thank God, has disappeared. Chipset that they have the same

Chema84 @ 05.11.2012, 19:57*
check for heating / heat

and when charging the load heats the lower right corner of the plate, but not fatal. Normal heating during charging.

On dinodirect tasty price. Taking into account the 14% discount. It turns 134.15 bucks. Should you buy it? Embarrassed that I was told in chat, send mail to China or Hong Kong. I asked about Singapore otvetili- bad mail.

Post has been editedmaloit - 06.11.12, 07:31

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 08/07/20, 2:04