Ramos W27 / Ramos W27pro - Discussion | Tablet, 10.1 "

Rep: (3)
DiscussionRamos W27 / Ramos W27pro
PictureRamos W27, Ramos W27pro
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
Ramos w27
Attached Image

Model Ramos W27 Tablet PC 16GB
CPU Amlogic AML8726-MX, 1.2GHz (up to 1.5 GHz), Cortex A9 dual core; GPU: Mali 400 MP2
Operation System Android 4.0.3-4.1.1
Ram 1GB (DDR 3)
ROM (Memory) 16GB Nand Flash
Shell Material Plastic
Screen size 10.1 Inch
Type Capacitive Screen
Display LED
Resolution 1024 x 600px
Visible Angle 160пїЅ

Extend Card Support TF card up to 32GB extended
Camera Front camera, 0.3 Megapixel
Gravity sensor Yes
Multi touch Yes, 5 points touch
Flash Support Flash 11.1
Android Market Yes
Bluetooth No

Video 1080P, AVI / MOV / MP4 / RMVB / FLV / MKV ...
Music MP3 / WMA / WAV / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG
Ebook UMD, TXT, PDF, HTML, RTF, FB2 ...

Email and Browser Yes, built in
WIFI Yes, 802.11 b / g / n
3G Not built in, support external 3G dongle: E1916, ZTE AC2736, HUAWEI E1750, HUAWEI EC122, HUAWEI EM770W
earphone Interface 3.5mm
Work time Up to 7 hours
Battery 6400 MAh, 3.7V

Language Czech, Dansk, German, English, Spanish, Russian , French, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polski, Greek, Portuguese, Svenska, Turkey, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Other Applications File Manager, OfficeSuite, Google Search, Task Manager, Browser, Gallery, Android Webkit, Clock, Calculator, Calendar, iReader, Gmail ...
Product size 270 x 156 x 11.3mm
Product Weight 0.6 kg
Extend Port 1 x TF card slot
1 x MINI USB port
1 x 3.5mm Earphone port

Package including 1 x Charger
1 x USB cable
ramos w27pro
Attached Image

Title ramos W27pro
CPU Actions ATM7029, Cortex A9 quad core
GPU Vivante GC1000 (4 cores)
CPU frequency 1.5GHz
operating system Android 4.1.1 Jelly Bean
RAM 1GB DDR3
Internal memory 16GB
Expansion slots TF card, support up to 32GB of flash cards
Screen 10.1-inch, capacitive, IPS, 1024 * 600px
Connection WIFI (802.11 b / g / n)
3G external modems
Camera Front 0.3Mpx
Ports Micro USB, miniHDMI, headphone port, port for memory cards
Sound Built-in speakers, a built-in microphone
Battery capacity 6400 MAh, 3.7V
audio codecs MP3, WMA, OGG, FLAC, WAV, APE
Video codecs HD 1080P, WMV, H.264, AVI, RMVB, FLV, DAT, MPEG
The size 270x156x11.3mm
Weight 620g
Device photos
How to disassemble the tablet
Reviews
Video reviews
Reviews
Overview of Ramos w27promummy
Tablet Overview Ramos W27pro
Ramos W27pro - a new tablet from Ramos company in the Actions platform.

The apparatus is equipped with a 4-core chip Actions ATM7029 on Cortex A7 architecture, operating at a clock frequency of 1.5 GHz. The RAM is 1 GB, the amount of internal - 16 GB.

Display diagonal 10.1 inches, but a resolution of 1024 x 600 dots, a low figure for modern matrices such format. In addition, the capacitive sensor detects no more than 5 touches at the same time.

The only camera - front, its resolution of 0.3 MP. From wireless modules only Wi-Fi.

The battery capacity is 6400 mAh, the plate on a single charge will last 6-7 hours. The thickness of the housing 11.3 mm.

Ramos W27pro comes preinstalled with Android 4.1.1 JB, tablet available for sale at a price of $ 160.

Overview Ramos w27pro
The build quality and materials do not disappoint. The plate is solidly assembled, squeaks and there is no backlash, similar to plastic plastic w17pro tablet. In the box in addition to the tablet network s \ y, usb cable and all. VERY spartan kit. Well, they say that you still have over 122 bucks? Say thank you that good-quality box, all the same brand)
Finally it is written on the tablet Ramos, a fact always write instead ramos - miumiu, a Russian human Ramos somehow sounds nicer than IISP)

According to the tactile sensations are all super. Next, go to the performance:

As you can see, the standard rate for a tablet with a processor, screen resolution and gig of RAM. Naturally, all quickly and smartly. And most importantly running igruhu Asphalt5 appeared super-duper feeling that you're sitting and not playing on the tablet, and the like simulator for the screen is much larger in size and semidyuymovikov rotate this tablet is a bit unusual and cool at the same time.

Battery:

Proizvodetelem declared volume 6400mAh, that exactly two more than at the Ramos w17pro (there was 3200mah). On w17pro battery it has a weak point, given that the filling essentially identical, but the screen is still not 2 times more then 6400Mah is good for this tablet. test for survivability was held at the request of the children withsavagemessiahzine.com.

initial data:
charged battery at 100%
through the mx-player starts 720p video
Brightness 100% 50% volume
wi-fi off.

The plate was spent 9.5 hours. True test was conducted in two passes 4.5 hours В± 5 hours.

In general, the plate has left the same pleasant experience as well as his younger brother.
Bit upsetting lack of hdmi, IPS screen is not well, and the meager supply. But for this price better than the tablet with a diagonal of 10.1 "is not found.

Camera:
rather mediocre quality for Skype will pull completely. Personally I do not like to make pictures with a tablet, leave it Yabloko.

Pros Ramos W17 pro:
+ The ratio of price-quality-performance
+ Design
+ For a long time work

Cons Ramos W17 pro:
- the lack of IPS-matrix
- the lack of hdmi
- poor delivery
Reviews

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 16:49

Rep: (3)
I think a good tablet, and most importantly price!

Rep: (152)
xaos27 @ 30.09.2012, 21:26*
Resolution 1024 x 600px

Just tough! And where they dug up a 10-inch matrix with a resolution? Hence the price ... In general, in addition to the permission, not found in Har-kah nothing remarkable or interesting. .. It's better to take a new 7 "for the price With the normal resolution of 1280x800, with the latest version Androyd and rear metal cover, however, who loves to look at the pixels on the big screens, and will approach a subject:. P

Rep: (5)
I do not know where the pixels but fall into the little things on the 7 inch screen with at least my fingers top izvraschenstvo but 10 inches for 150 bucks a complete set of standards and even by Ramos is super !!!!

Posted on 05.10.2012, 18:57:

The only negative so it outdoors he go with the screen is not the assistant - must be blind - not because the IRS

Rep: (0)
Bought here
http://www.dinodirect.com/dual-core-tablet...l?DDID=3520-616
5 + price tag 112r used a discount coupon coupon code: UP150SAVE15
Total came out 4620 rubles.
All good shopping! : Rolleyes:

and the resolution is normal, not too much that it is low?

Rep: (16)
Opt currently tablet 10 inch with such a resolution. I think its normal minimum, because the smaller the resolution is less strain on the battery. But autonomy, coupled with the performance the most important, for me the parameters. And by the way, I even shake my movies with much more lower resolution))

Rep: (177)
Chema84, Battery not care what resolution it is important to power and the ELN to a large extent depends on the size of the screen

I just think that's not to take take me if someone neither of those lists you and said that it had bought the screen WBCs I did not hesitate

The main thing is that the screen did not give the blue of both the younger brother w17. Nobody will tell video review or pictures, where it can be seen?

Rep: (4)
Chema84 @ 19.10.2012, 09:59*
brother w17

I think there are identical screens.
10 days will come w27 look, the price tag was too delicious to them) could not resist bought

Post has been editedSavage_bert - 20.10.12, 00:47

Rep: (5)
PUHH123 @ 14.10.2012, 18:17*
Chema84, battery do not care what resolution it is important to power and the ELN to a large extent depends on the size of the screen

Emnip energy consumes each pixel, and in the resolution 1024x600 them much menshe than 1280x800

That is, he has to work longer. On the other hand - according to the SPECA - it is light - 380 grams for a 10.1 "tablet is very little turns out that is not so, and it will last a long time Vobschem strange, unusual product :)..

Post has been editedPalmer - 23.10.12, 12:18

Rep: (174)
Chema84 @ 19.10.2012, 13:59*
Nobody will tell video review

Onotube video review by ChineseBut uninformative and low quality :(

S1eepy @ 26.10.2012, 03:36*
uninformative and low quality

I agree, but in the video, I can clearly see that the screen does not give blue. In short, this tablet is the first on my list for the acquisition, have to wait for reviews of Comrade. Savage_bert regarding battery life, all other parameters are more than satisfied.

Good price.
But sadly looks absence of the user HDMI port

I wanted to buy, but many do not have in stock. Advise where to buy

here it is:
http://www.spemall.com/Ramos-W27-Dual-Core...1GB-16GB_g.html

Zatvra think to take, take on ibee, here referringhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/10-1-Ramos-W27-Dua...=item337d0249ad

Ramos'y come. put in charge)

first impressions nice. 7500 parrots in antutu benchmark shell materials sturdy as Ramos w17pro. Very pleasant to drive in the asphalt as if attractions, is a healthy screen going to toss and turn.
detailed overview washed down soon

Post has been editedSavage_bert - 01.11.12, 20:59

initial data:
charged battery at 100%
through the mx-player starts 720p video
Brightness 100% 50% volume
wi-fi off.

After 4.5 hours of video remains 64% charge.

Post has been editedSavage_bert - 02.11.12, 09:41

Rep: (177)
Savage_bert, It can scale batteries lying? to urge more ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 28/05/20, 6:35