> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Power consumption (autonomy) Galaxy S III | How to increase battery life.

Rep: (1198)
Power consumption (autonomy) Samsung Galaxy S III (international version GT-I9300)

Description | FAQ | Discussion пїЅ | Official firmware пїЅ | AOSP firmware (KitKat) пїЅ | AOSP firmware (Lollipop) пїЅ | MIUI firmware пїЅ| Custom firmware пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Custom recovery пїЅ | Modified and stock kernels пїЅ EFS Recovery (IMEI) пїЅ | Modification of software and decorations пїЅ | Samsung Galaxy S III Fans Club пїЅ | Marriage / Repair Samsung GT-I9300 Galaxy S III пїЅ | Wi-Fi setup and problems пїЅ

This topic only discusses the power consumption of the Samsung Galaxy S III (SamsungGT-I9300) on different firmware and with a different set of software.

FAQ

Theme Rules

Long charge the phone

Before asking a question
If you think that you have problems with increased consumption and want to get help from other participants, then specify the firmware (just take a screenshot of the windowMenu в†’ Settings в†’ About device) with the obligatory attachment of a detailed log screenshot (from the Battery item in Settings, it looks like this -1and2) and logs fromBetterBatteryStats(preferably for a period exceeding at least 5 hours). You can also specify other useful information in your opinion.

Before you ask your question - check outFAQand followEnergy Saving Recommendations, read the topic headerBetterBatteryStatsnamely withReference materials on the BBS and wavelets, use the search by topic (Spoiler (+) (5. How to search by topic?)) BetterBatteryStatsandPower consumption (autonomy) Galaxy S III

An example of a correctly asked question

Instructions for collecting energy consumption statistics during the sleep of a smartphone

Post has been editedRu4kin - 07.02.17, 19:39
Reason for editing: Edit

Rep: (1)
Service firmware MG4 (BTU) from the cap without root and other superfluous. I bought a new battery in 2018. But the phone is still quickly discharged at a space speed of 1% per minute. Problems in the phone itself can be?

Rep: (57)
* evgeninho If it fell or moisture fell, then it is quite likely. Plus the battery can be a fake, etc. and etc. The matrix is ​​not burnt out? What akkum, photos can be?

Post has been editedBond17 - 18.08.18, 18:28

The phone was falling, but I did not notice the increase in discharge. The matrix is ​​not burned out. The last year and a half did not use the phone and it lay with a discharged battery. Recently I decided to use it and of course the battery quickly sat down. I bought a new one and it sits down just as quickly. By the way, NFC does not work on both. The first photo of the previous, the second new.
[attachment = "13628876: IMG_201 ... 037_HDR.jpg"] [attachment = "13628880: IMG_201 ... 840_HDR.jpg"]

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedevgeninho - 18.08.18, 19:59

Rep: (0)
Tell me please, is this normal? I use the phone all day, with 3g and wifi on, sometimes I turn on power saving and auto brightness. I save it from 100% to 2-3%, I recharge it to 20-30% and continue to use it. Akkum native, firmware stock, without root.

Attached images
Attached Image

HELP! This boots began to work only from 5 volts and above! What to do, I hesitated to walk without a cover with a second battery!

Post has been editedagorelov3468 - 04.04.19, 23:35
Reason for editing: T9

Is the topic alive?

Rep: (2)
Hello friends!
ask a question here, can anyone answer. I have Sams I 747, firmware Resurrection Remix Android 7.1.2 Nougat. I was pleased with everyone until my phone got very hot from the back (they had such a problem for everyone) and after that he turned off and did not turn on. I reflashed it, but it still turns off. It works only with charging - as soon as you pull the plug out of the socket, the phone goes dead. and not always included. You press the power button very often one vibration and the battery lights up with a circle inside and everything, once a minute, vibrates and again the battery. The phone is started only through the entrance of the recovery and from there a reboot into the systems. It does not turn on itself. This is a battery or something with a phone. And tell me please, does this body have a charge controller in the battery or in the phone? Respectfully...

Rep: (57)
* Talent , Battery watched, maybe swollen?

Rep: (22)
* Talent,
With a battery, you have problems, if it’s time for your own, it’s time to change your controller. I’d hardly fly, try changing the battery first, if you don’t give results, give it to the service.

Rep: (2)
The battery looks intact, not swollen.
Thank you all very much. The issue is resolved by replacing the battery with a new one. As they say - as grandma whispered. Everything works perfectly. Stitched on Slim 6.0. Everything flies and works. Thank you all and good luck !!!!!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 06/25/19 6:42 PM