PictureAlcatel OT-890 / 890D
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities
Official firmware
ONETOUCH UPGRADE S1.4.4. Through the standard offshooter
FlashTool Firmware
Instructions
miscellanea

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).

Post has been editedfil - 10.03.16, 19:00

Rep: (496)
Instructions on firmware:
1) Download and install One Touch Upgrade -http://www.alcatelonetouch.com/ru/products...es/ot-890d.html
2) Run - Next - Next
3) We connect USB to PC (without phone)
4) Turn off the phone (just in case, twist the battery).
Click on the phone call buttons and turn on the phone - at the same time
5) Not releasing buttons connect the phone to USB - as soon as you were convinced that they were connected to release the buttons.
6) The driver installation occurs - and in any case I had an error of Windows 7 Ultimate X86
7) If an error was crushed, then go to the device manager - in the control panel - we find an unknown device MT6516
PCM - Properties - Update Driver - Search for Drivers on your computer, specify the path to the one touch upgrade installed
And its internal folder "USB_DRIVER" - Press the search - the window gets out about the installation "Agree"
If the driver is not installed then you have hand curves (tested on Windows 7 32bit-64bit, XP)
And if you do everything on this instruction, then everything will pass as it should.

Now the firmware process itself:
1) Run ONE Touch Upgrade again - Next - NEXT
2) Press the 2nd Call and Enable Buttons Connect USB
3) the search process of the firmware went (I gave me that there is no connection to the network, the reboot helped)
4) downloads firmware and preparations
5) now gets out the inscription about USB - click Next
6) Turn off the phone from USB - and connect again (without clicking)
7) Now there is a firmware installation, after successfully completed, press "QUIT"

Cross the battery and turn on the phone - the download can last from 3-10 minutes

Post has been editedEnriki - 25.04.12, 20:41

Rep: (7)
Enriki @ 04/24/2012, 12:43*
4) Click on the phone the call buttons and turn on the phone - at the same time

Before that, you need to turn off the phone. After simultaneously pressing the buttons, the phone will not let yourself know anything.
Enriki @ 04/24/2012, 12:43*
7) If an error was crushed, then go to the device manager - in the control panel - we find an unknown device MT6516
PCM - Properties - Update Driver - Search for Drivers on your computer, specify the path to the one touch upgrade installed
And its internal folder "USB_DRIVER" - Press the search - the window gets out about the installation "Agree"

At this point, many are cut off. It does not find the driver.

Kirch @ 04.24.2012, 21:30*
Quote (Enriki @ 04/24/2012, 12:43) *
4) Click on the phone the call buttons and turn on the phone - at the same time

Before that, you need to turn off the phone. After simultaneously pressing the buttons, the phone will not let yourself know anything.
Quote (Enriki @ 04/24/2012, 12:43) *

At this point, many are cut off. It does not find the driver.

The "Change" button does not want to cooperate, so the new message.
We are trying to comprehend the problem with crooked hands ...
He began everything according to the instructions, turned off the phone launched the program picked up the cord picked up the phone, and everything, see the graph. material.
If you can submit in solving the problem there will be a huge respect for respect and all things ....
Automatic search does not give anything ...

Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedWishmaster - 25.04.12, 16:55
Reason for editing: Hide images under the spoiler, please.

Rep: (496)
In any case, I had 3 pc
So you got this inscription?
Attached Image

I have monitored accounting and Windows Defender turned off

No, only what is in shrn ...
But I have account monitoring and Windows Defender are included.
Rights everything is worth it, I have not changed anything. The one will try to repeat only pre-disable.

Someone said that it is possible to try on windows x86, and allegedly everything will be fine there ...
In any case, I did not work on x64 ...

Rep: (8)
People, found the firmware method OT-890D FlashTool'om!

Firmware 112 MBhere
Firmware and Drivers 8 MBhere
Below the firmware replacement technology in the Alcatel 890D phone through the standard USB cable, it may be possible to flash other phones based on the MT6516 chip.
Think well - whether you should do the following, I would not advise even as an extreme measure ... But if you still decide to try:

Driver installation
We click Start-Run (Windows + R) We type HDWWIZ Click ENTER. Next-Installation of equipment-manually - Show all devices - install from the disk - select the folder with the drivers, select the MediaTek Da USB VCOM port, install the driver.

COM port definition
We run Regedit, open the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ HARDWARE \ DeviceMap \ Serialcomm - if the Serialcomm section is not - after the following actions, it should appear.
Turn off the phone, take-insert the battery, connect a regular USB cable to a computer, connect the cable to the phone (holding the "Call" and "Reset" buttons at the same time), and after 1-2 seconds, while in the registry editor window, start clicking F5 - in section HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ HARDWARE \ DEVICEMAP \ Serialcomm will have a new parameter, \ Device \ USBSER000 with a value for example COM12 - this is the desired COM port number.

Firmware
Open the Flash_Tool.ini file we find in [Form] section COM = 1 Change 1 to the first COM port number. Keep Flash_Tool.ini
Run on behalf of the administrator Flash_Tool.exe
In the Update Step list, put the download box
We check if something is wrong - correct, exhibit the right path: Project Android
Download Agent: mtk_allinone_da.bin
Scatter-Loading File: MT6516_Android_scatter.txt
Authentication File: JRD_6516.AUTH
Nand Util Flash: mtk_nandutil_signed.bin
In the bottom nameplate, we put the location to the firmware files, we put all the tanks except Preloader - I didn't want to update with Preloader, I updated and works without it, as far as it is right - I do not know.

Disconnect the phone from the cable USB, just in case, reverse the battery. We connect the connected phone to the cable and after 2-3 seconds, click the Start button in the firmware. In case of good luck - the firmware should begin - the yellow strips below. If Start is pressed too sooner or later - the COM port appears only for a few seconds - after the error appears, we turn off the phone from the cable, and we try the last step again.

After successful firmware - there will be a window with information that all files are loaded, and a window with a green circle - you can turn off the cable and turn on the phone - to watch what happened. Just in case, I made a factory reset at once - holding down the volume download + turn on the phone, an exclamation mark and android appears, press the button with a house, select the volume of Wipe Data / Factory Reset, press the grid (left soft button), confirm - yes, grid, then Select Reboot System Now. A reboot can go a few minutes, after which it will be necessary to calibrate the screen. All user data after factory reset will disappear.

A source

Add to the cap.

Post has been editedyarmak72 - 27.05.12, 18:12

Rep: (6)
Guys help ... 890d tried to see the utility with the site ... 28% Download System issued an error 14006. I tried the flash station - the same 14006 error .... the body is not loaded (help ....

klichko, Try to enter the recovery and spend a full test, as well as make a wipe. (OFF OFF, HOME button and key - volume)

Guys, post the girl: (I honestly tried to read all 37 pages, but really by the end of the working day I was none (((((Yes, and the husband puts on the brain, I had to give my 918th to give him, and I can't do this.

In general, at least you crash happens next

Link to the picture with an error

I tried flash drive - it does not want to connect to him, although the com port is put correctly ...

Not really to carry the service (((maybe tell me more about the recovery ???

Post has been editedklichko - 29.05.12, 00:41

Maybe you can save the Apply SDCard point: update.zip, that's just where to take Update Zip / Here there is a feeling that the Larko opens simply but so on, I can't open it ((((

Rep: (22)
Who does not make it difficult to poke the driver to the driver for 890d. To install the phone as an ADB interface, I tried from the Android official manager, does not see the phone in any way, WinXP 32 system,
As a result, I want to use bodies as a modem

Rep: (22)
The problem is solved, driven by an instance of the device in Android_USB.INF and TETHERXP.INF

Rep: (0)
Guys, and CyanogenMod can be delivered to this device? If you can, how? Thank you in advance: happy:

Post has been editedGurupatrik - 10.06.12, 00:04

Gurupatrik, Try. There must be a mini-assembly of cyan, may be suitable. Only here to "resurrect" the alkatel is very problematic after an unsuccessful experiment ...

Rep: (0)
Good afternoon.
How to deceive the official firmware so that he does not see the latest firmware version?
It is necessary to reflash, and since the last version is worth, he picks up and says that Nanai.

Rep: (19)
yarmak72 @ 05/27/2012, 18:50*
People, found the firmware method OT-890D FlashTool'om!

Someone managed to flash the device?
M
4.19. Forbidden abuse of quoting (overquoting, overquoting). It is not necessary to quote fully opponent posts - just highlight the main points and click on the Quote button

Post has been edited_mayday_ - 26.09.12, 16:33

Rep: (94)
Znznznz @ 08/30/2012, 01:49*
clamp the "volume down" buttons and a fraction of a second "OFF-ON" and release when you appear

I understood the wipes to do it fail. And here is the cleaning of the flash in the recovery what it means, what a flash will be cleaned. And why do this recovery need, if you can not flash the phone through it. Just badly mastered the firmware of your tablet (idx7) Matting, so I have a lot of questions. Our head on your rating is present on your shoulders and hands grow from where it is necessary.
PS. I installed the root and titanium, toys and part of the prog crashed, and Email, Gmail, Google Talk, TouchPal (hanging in working programs and 10 megs eager) If you remove, the body will not die (no)?

Post has been editedkotvot - 04.09.12, 12:49

Rep: (1324)
Kotvot @ 09/04/2012, 13:36*
Huddly poorly mastered the firmware of his tablet (IDX7)
Tablet tablet Rotni, telephone phone too. Our bodies are generally mysterious. Honestly did not experiment with him yet.
Titanium about knows how to freeze system programs (without deleting). Cesses want to risk, it is better to use this opportunity. And watch the behavior of the machine. If stability does not fall, then leave frozen. Only not wholesale frost, but one. Posts that you can delete or freeze on android fully.
Again, I don't see any sense, only if the battery worked longer, and risky "... (no)" To return to him life if he dies
so !!! All the above for your fear and risk !!! I advise anything to anyone !!!

Rep: (94)
Znznznz @ 09/04/2012, 23:17*
Tablet tablet Rotni, telephone phone too. Our bodies are generally mysterious. To honestly did not experiment with him, it is still. Titanium about knows how to freeze the system programs (without deleting). Cesses want to risk, it is better to use this opportunity. And watch the behavior of the machine. If stability does not fall, then leave frozen. Only not wholesale frost, but one. Posts that you can delete or freeze on android fully. Again, I don't see any sense, only if it worked longer to work longer, and risky "... (no)" To return to him if he definitely !!! All the above for your fear and risk !!! I advise anything to anyone !!!

Nashol This is: - Hold down the pressure + turn on the phone, an exclamation mark and android appears, press the button with a house, select the volume of WIPE Data / Factory Reset, press the grid (left soft button), confirm - yes, grid, then select the Reboot System Now .
There are not only wipes, but also the installation of the firmware from the ZIP file (opened and looked from pure curiosity), it remains for small, find the firmware in the archive

Rep: (1324)
here is the topicAbout android system programs. If you decide, I advise you not to delete, but freeze!

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 07:55