Alcatel OT-908 - Firmware
PictureAlcatel OT-908
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ

Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware

Unofficial firmware
CWM Recovery 5.0.2.8

1. CyanogenMod perfo. mixfrom 2013.07.26 new
  2. CyanogenMod perfo.mix from 2013.07.06 ( UPD LDPI )
  3. CyanogenMod perfo.mix from 2013.07.04 ( ported )

Past versions

Instructions
How to get toCWM Recovery
How to get root rights
1. Downloadingthis archive(It has SuperoneClick and the necessary drivers)
2. In Smart go to the installation>Applications->Development, remove a tick with "USB debugging", connect to the computer, turn off from the computer and put a tick on the contrary "USB debugging"
3. Connect to the computer again, put the driver from the archive
4. Run SuperoneClick, click Root, waiting, agree with the BISYBOX installation and the second thing.
5. Everything is ready. Turn off smart. Overload it
6. Enjoy
FAQ FASTBOOT installation and root

Official Russian user manual

miscellanea

Screenshots

Cap updates

Post has been editedsnekt @ - 30.08.15, 02:59
Reason for editing: Official ->OT908 Stock ROM GB Android 2.3 CZ

Rep: (0)
I do not know how you could upgrade to 2.3, through OTO, he is just a regenerated firmware when buying a phone

Rep: (16)
igraffix,
No, he updates her

Posted on 11.11.2012, 11:33:

nikitosio4,
And, well, you have 908F .... they will have to sew through the recovery .... it seems like is of.2.3 on 908F there

Posted 11.11.2012, 11:34:

Well, or go to the Alcatelonetouch.com or RU site (I do not remember) I find out if there is 2.3 on your phone or not ...

Guys, I had a problem after I updated the Androyd from 2.2 at 2.3.4, the problem is that when receiving an SMS of the message in Russian from me to anyone, instead of letters spaces. The punctuation marks, numbers and English letters reach normally, all settings climbed, did not find anything, please tell me what the reason and how to eliminate it. Thank you in advance!

Rep: (12)
I had something similar to Gellexi ER. But there was solved the problem so. SMS settings-input-automatic method. Here I did not find this ((I will not tell you. If only you get the root and download MC Tweaker and povery in the system settings. But let us know! Bacaps are required

Rep: (25)
Universal92, SMS settings-control alphabet-set "Auto" instead of "GSM alphabet"

It has already been discussed a couple of timesin discussion, first of all you need to look for answers

Post has been editedmixzone - 13.11.12, 00:02

Guys how to flash !!
Where to get the firmware in the header empty

235ok,
In discussion, go, there from the 54th page of looking

Dear gentlemen Alkatewuzers !!! In a result of a long, almost, sleepless nights and difficult days, Comrade Gulayuk and I made an almost ideal assembly of cyanogenesis version 7.2 !!!

Works:
Telephone part
SMS
Bluetooth
Wafer
Chisianogen chips
Does not work:
(Sensor approximation) Turn off the screen with an active call (to fix with Proximity Screen Off)
The lighting sensor does not seem to work either

The assembly is unofficial! So in the bug, the report of Ciana wrote almost no sense =)
Please unsubscribe about bugs !!! (Discussion of firmware is kept here)
Thanks for reading =)

But, in fact, the firmware itself) Installation with the help of the recovery!
http://yadi.sk/d/hukeg1dt1cy8r.- All firmware files
Installation!
All files throw on the memory card
Download Recovery mode
Set all files
(picture Alcatel will be slightly distorted, but it will fix it a little later)
Screen elements can be a little more (for the idea of ​​assembly thanks to the alkator 990 c)
Well, in further settings, I hope to figure it out =)

For unbelievers:

P.S if you put pluses, then put the comrade Gulayuk =)

Attached files

Attached fileScreenshots.rar(153.03 KB)

Post has been editednikitosio4 - 13.12.12, 16:56

Rep: (891)
nikitosio4,
It was necessary to wait until I concerned everything in one, and not so to throw, in parts;)

nikitosio4,
Well, I collected in one with the replacement of booty, maybe it will be able to now be moderately;)
more here:CyanogenMod 7 for Alcatel OT-908

Rep: (8)
Who set the Cyan, does the data transfer work? I didn't want to have something, I put back Robinson problem did not arise. And so cyan thing! Well done peasants, tried!

arxangel1992,
How doesn't it work o_o? Put from my blog?

Yes, from there. The access point is spelled out, turn on the data transmission in the settings, in the status settings, it is displayed either as the data transmission is disabled, or the connection .. and that's all. Well, right now I will put again, it can change something. The phone rebooted and the plane turned on, and reset did, unchanged.

arxangel1992,
Strange, if you can remove logs? : scratch_one-s_head:
Although there is an assumption

if you do not appear, try to flash it through the recoveryAttached fileTest_Lib.zip.(247.58 KB)

Post has been editedgulyuk - 14.12.12, 18:38

Put, the connection disappeared at all.

Rep: (14)
Arxangel1992 @ 12/14/2012, 18:18*
Who set the Cyan, does the data transfer work?

I confirm. Data transfer does not work

AXY, Well, not fate means ...

I am not the owner of this device and collected Cyan on my own initiative, so that there is that is, too. And if it was not suitable, then everything "was" something. It is necessary to cooperate and try to solve this problem, and not to wait for a miracle. Although to help, Sapporto Ciana and the Alkaten, I think they will be able to find the solution of these trabl: LOL: I apologize for sarcasm;)

Post has been editedgulyuk - 17.12.12, 06:10

Rep: (1)
Help, put the recovery, was stitched by a million times, but now I go to Fast Booth, but I can't go to Booth Loader from the phone, stupidly does not appear a black screen, what to do, the reserves from the phone does not start

Put the battery, put into place, first the bulk key (-) then press the power key WRITING VIBRATION AND ENGLISH SCREEN, then USB plugs, and just now open the command line.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 20:05