Ployer Momo11 Speed ​​- Discussion | 9.7 "tablet RK3066

Rep: (16)
DiscussionPloyer Momo11 Speed
PicturePloyer Momo11 Speed
Discussion
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQ andGlossary . Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Specifications and photos of the device
Attached Image
Display: 9.7 inch IPS Screen (4: 3)
Resolution: 1024 * 768, Capacitive Touch Screen, 10 Points Multi-touch
CPU: Rockchips-RK3066, Cortex-A9 * 2 (Dual-Core), 1.6GHz
RAM & Storage: DDRIII 1GB
Built-in 16GB (4GB, 8GB, 16GB optional)
External Micro-SD card is extendable from 512MB to 32GB
System: Google Android ICS 4.0 OS
Wifi: Built-in Wifi Module, IEEE 802.11b / g / n
Network:
3G: External USB Dongle, WCDMA / TD-SCDMA / EVDO
Camera: Front Camera: 0.3 Mega
Rear Camera: 2.0 Mega
Game: 3D Games are supported
Video: Supports 1080P Video
Battery: 7,800 mAh (working time: 7-8 hours)

SpecialUltra-thin, IPS Screen, Dual-core, Dual Camera, HDMI Output, High
useful links

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the buttonPictureunder the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedgrafom - 27.08.18, 19:14
Reason for editing: the standard

Rep: (922)
S. A. Max Ivanov @ 28.09.2012, 08:40*
I asked a Chinese factory - says MOMO11-II - is processed / updated speed.

Campaign, a revised / updated based on our))

Rep: (2)
Today tried to install ClockworkMod recovery scheme Teclast P85 Dual Core RK3066. Failure. Like sets, resets to ClockworkMod recovery, but no one item is not working, an error in the selection and reboot the system reboots clockworkmod recovery. The system will not boot, it is good that the way the firmware to load the firmware off without a hitch, and then I had the pot beginning to punch ... Ruth, too, got up without any problems. And in the native recovery no matter how trying not able to enter a maximum of what happens - it lies a triangle with a red android.

Can anyone help find a way to enter into the native recovery ....

The process is the same as in other RK3066:
Volume clamped down + Nutrition, Android get on with ripped belly, while one or two times the volume of the short push down + Power.
As for CWM: not so easy to sew from other devaysa, there is a way - I will try, when the device will come. Or I can put to test, but it is possible to alter will have again, if it does not;)

mixmax1982 put your way to CWM installation, I try.

Another problem surfaced, tablet in any does not want to delete files from an external memory card. Card reader is not present, so I do not know whether it is possible to remove through it. (Maybe the problem is not in the plate and in the card)

Post has been editedsergey121079 - 29.09.12, 05:49

Another problem surfaced, tablet in any does not want to delete files from an external memory card. Card reader is not present, so I do not know whether it is possible to remove through it. (Maybe the problem is not in the plate and in the card)

Rep: (177)
S. A. Max Ivanov @ 28.09.2012, 13:40*
I asked a Chinese factory - says MOMO11-II - is processed / updated speed.
- and judging by the body design, materials and speakers is a simplified version B)

mixmax1982 @ 29.09.2012, 07:28*
The process is the same as in other RK3066:
Volume clamped down + Nutrition, Android get on with ripped belly, while one or two times the volume of the short push down + Power.

Did not work out. I tried on every - ON + and volume down, and vice versa, and pushing short and with a delay. If long press plate just shuts down. I tried to pinch the volume up and press the 8-10 incl.
When the flash, after flashing the tablet itself rekaveri downloaded v4.1 and wipes are made and the date systems.

I forgot to specify that I MicroSD HC Card Class 4 32Gb kingston volume.

Rep: (0)
Became the owner of this device - no sound is quiet, depends on the video source, 10 point touch (on the panda for example says that 5, in fact, 10). Can make video review, but whether it makes sense - no idea, right now, all plates on rk3066 similar.

So I came to the plate today - in general tablet "normal" Chinese quality. Sound - is acceptable (and in between Cube30GT Yuandao N101). The box says Bird, while the MOMO11 Second generation (judging by off.saytu and Google translator). Build 4 - has not expressed glowed when squeezed they increase, in sensations screen is not glass. Right now I will sew on the 4.1 and then we'll see.

CWM for MOMO11 Jelly Bean (from 24.08.2012):

1. Unpack CWM_5.5.0.4_MOMO_JB.zipAttached fileCWM_5.5.0.4_MOMO_JB.zip(2.03 MB)
the root of drive C (so reliable). There we see a lot of folders RKAndroidTool.exe + among them drivers folder c.
but.If your tablet is off : Stick a USB cable to a computer, press the volume keys "-" (and keep) at the same time to stick the cable into a USB port and a short press Paver (you can pre-take aim plug cable) I kept all somewhere second. We hear from companies bzyn (he has found a new device) - put their driver drivers folder, check the Device Manager that everything is ok (no yellow triangles).
b.If your tablet is turned on : Run RK Android Tool (from the folder CWM_5.5.0.4_MOMO_JB), click the button "Reboot to Flash Mode" (that turned out to be turned off "Debugging USB"!), The bottom appears "Found RKAndroid Loader Rock USB", then we press "Flash rom" and wait until the tablet will reboot into CWM recovery mode.
from. Hit reboot system now.
I congratulate you should ClockWorkMod Recovery - now you can do backups to restore the case.
(Thank you for the article on alex2791 CWM for Pipo M1 and ChristianTroy for CWM for RK3066)

Post has been editedmixmax1982 - 02.10.12, 00:24

Rep: (0)
Sew on 4.1.1 is now Google Play - complete, no chrome, flash player, etc. What to do?

Post has been editedheroinsquirrel - 02.10.12, 06:28

mixmax1982 , Installed ClockworkMod recovery on the tablet. Installed on the included plate. Everything fell without a problem on the first try.

heroinsquirrel @ 02.10.2012, 05:52*
Sew on 4.1.1 is now Google Play - complete, no chrome, flash player, etc. What to do?

It features all the Jelly Bean - no built-in support for Flash (but system \ app flashplayer.apk built and just need a browser that supports flash) and Google Chrome, and is already built into the system instead of the default browser (but it does not natively supports flash)! ))

http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showth...aminate-JB-V1-2
Now you can flash the firmware out of the CWM - cleaned from different kitayschiny, Ruth and there seems to be solved the problem of recording on SD-card. Also in the status bar has a virtual volume control buttons and a ect the possibility to make screenshots button (the Setup-dop.punkt). I've sewn on top of the official Jelly Bean with all wipe out CWM - wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache.
Screenshots have here.

Post has been editedmixmax1982 - 02.10.12, 15:14

Rep: (20)
Guys and a 3G version will be? - and then I after MOMO 9 no Pipo 2 do not want to trust

It alters 4.1 - missing the app "Camera!" All right? If not, share .ark!
Figured out - there was a glitch Apex Launcher, did not show a third application!
UPD: PutCamera JB +- camera works;)

Post has been editedmixmax1982 - 03.10.12, 22:57

mixmax1982 @ 04.10.2012, 02:26*
It alters 4.1 - missing the app "Camera!" All right? If not, share .ark!
Figured out - there was a glitch Apex Launcher, did not show a third application

And I have the same launcher, the camera in place (did not disappear).

mixmax1982 @ 02.10.2012, 19:54*
http://www.flashmyandroid.com/forum/showth...aminate-JB-V1-2
Now you can flash the firmware out of the CWM - cleaned from different kitayschiny, Ruth and there seems to be solved the problem of recording on SD-card. Also in the status bar has a virtual volume control buttons and a ect the possibility to make screenshots button (the Setup-dop.punkt). I've sewn on top of the official Jelly Bean with all wipe out CWM - wipe data / factory reset, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache.
Screenshots have here.

Post edited mixmax1982 - 02.10.2012, 23:14

Prompt, the problem with the recording / deleting files from external card solved?
I used to only formatnesh records / deletes, and a day - other stops.

Post has been editedsergey121079 - 04.10.12, 07:45

Mixmax1282 you like to come into rekaveri off the plate? On your advice I did not work out.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/23/20, 5:15