> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FIFA 13 | [IPhone] [iPad] Football simulator

Rep: (23)
FIFA 13
Version: 1.0.9

Last update of the game in the header:04.07.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
all familiar and favorite football simulator FIFA 13

Description:
Size: 1.36 GB
Languages: Russian, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish

JOIN THE CLUB MEMBERS!
Are you ready to plunge into the most realistic football game in the App Store? Challenge your friends and rivals from around the world in a completely new multiplayer network game mode!

Step on the field and try out some impressive new features ...

AMAZING GRAPHICS AND EXACT CONTROL
Thanks to the traditional features and innovations that you used to find in the FIFA series, FIFA 13 has become even more realistic. Now football matches are the most amazing graphics and the most responsive management ever created for iOS.

DEMONSTRATE SKILLS
The new feature of special techniques will allow you to choose your favorite tricks with the help of simple gestures. Beat on goal and execute a penalty with full control over the impact force. Enter the game, controlling the movements of the player in the range of 360 В°. Give passes to the counter between the defenders, apply cannon blows, perform penalties and professional tricks.

COMPETE WITH FRIENDS IN THE NETWORK GAME
First! Compete with your friends anytime and anywhere, using the network game mode. Rise to the top of the leaderboard and use such superstars as Messi and Benzema to crush rivals from around the world.

JOIN THE CLUB
EA SPORTS Football Club allows you to participate in real-life competitions, support your favorite football club, as well as communicate with friends, opponents and just millions of players from all over the world. Go to new levels and earn experience points to achieve a certain status. You can even repeat the most memorable events from the world of football in game competitions.

THESE PLAYERS, THESE TEAMS, THESE LEAGUES
You are waiting for 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players. English Premier League, Spanish Primera, German Bundesliga and many other championships - include real superstars in your team and bring them to the field in a quick game mode, coaching career, a new network game and a tournament mode. Be the first in your league and go victorious march through 32 actually existing stadiums.

SHOW EVERYTHING!
Now you can publish the hottest moments of online games using the "Repeat" function!

ATTENTION:
- FIFA 13 is a universal game that can be installed on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- If FIFA 13 is already installed on several of your devices, you can save career mode data or a tournament match in iCloud on one device and then continue the game on another.
- Compatible devices: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above) or iPod touch 4.
- For maximum pleasure, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or on the new iPad.
- Requires firmware version 4.0 or higher.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/fifa-13-by-...d547409501?mt=8

Club players in FIFA 13 (savagemessiahzine.com)

FIFA 13, Iphone & Ipad Tournaments

Download: Version 1.0.9

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.07.13, 11:50
Reason for editing: Added new version

Rep: (2)
Tolerably lags)

Posted on 09/24/2012, 19:17:

Here are screenshots from 4 wheelbarrows.

Posted on 09/24/2012, 19:20:

And by the way, the menu works more smoothly and faster than in 12)

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Rep: (47)
Wow ... I do not have 12 sales in the menu :) By the way, on weight 6, such weighty applications began to work very quickly.

Rep: (2)
<<AssAulT>>,
I have 5.1.1 and in the menu 12 fifa lags a little, but here it doesn’t
I’ll put the 6th axis when they do the untethered jail and compare later .. where is better and where not.)

Rep: (49)
Well, is there an online PVP? Will anybody answer me?

Rep: (19)
so that the engine has changed a little compared to the 12th ???

Rep: (165)
MetalXavier,
there is. add, by the way, I'm Batyan2012 in origin, let's play

The first game on the Internet, a victory for Arsenal over Barca :)

Posted on 09/24/2012, 19:48:

Fun test: rofl:

Attached images
Attached Image

Rep: (32)
iPad 3 crashes ... :(
Set through iFunBox.

Post has been editedchizhika - 24.09.12, 19:52

Rep: (15)
and in the safe mode on tach 4 tried to run? maybe it will be better to go

muravev.ILIA,
I ran. Very slow when players close-up on the screen. During the match tolerant. But online wow doesn’t lag anything! I was very surprised

Rep: (1)
Batyan,
Nothing funny, Spartak almost won against leopards recently :) ea handsome men, by the way, since such new things are added!

SazonovAndrew,
I saw this match :) It's just funny that EA out of all the possible options for testing chose our match :)

And now about a little unpleasant. On iOS came a trick with FIFA on consoles. Russian localization does not support gambling establishments advertising on team shirts. Here is an example on the form of real

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

chizhika,
Put through the tuna. It has been explained a billion times that the iFunBox sucks big files.

Rep: (4)
Lags when playing via the Internet, 4s

Rep: (23)
chizhika,
try to put through iTools

Rep: (0)
Bastian you and Barcelona are lucky not to lose

Rep: (4)
I found the reason for the lags, the rivals played with a slow connection, is there anyone to chop with?)

Post has been editedAndrewgorbik - 24.09.12, 20:29

Yes, if it slows down the opponent, then it will lag with you. In a quick match I have all the rules. The grafon pleased. Finally, almost everyone has Liverpool's normal faces, only Suarez for some reason painted a beard. But not the point.
Add yourself: slfcfan1
P.S - adequate fans of Manchester United - add yourself, we will arrange a rematch of the m-62 derby. Well, I'm waiting for the scouts)

Posted on 09/24/2012, 20:41:

Oh, and Anfield did well. Great job, EA! I thought it would be worse.

Andrewgorbik,
with me :) Batyan2012

Rep: (8)
MetalXavier, DAAAAAAAA ENFIELD, how about Liverpool?

almost downloaded I can’t wait already

Posted on 09/24/2012, 20:50:

MetalXavier, DAAAAAAAA ENFIELD, how about Liverpool?

almost downloaded I can’t wait already

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08.24.19, 05:24