> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

FIFA 13 | [IPhone] [iPad] Football simulator

Rep: (23)
FIFA 13
Version: 1.0.9

Last update of the game in the header:04.07.2013

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Short description:
all familiar and favorite football simulator FIFA 13

Description:
Size: 1.36 GB
Languages: Russian, Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish

JOIN THE CLUB MEMBERS!
Are you ready to plunge into the most realistic football game in the App Store? Challenge your friends and rivals from around the world in a completely new multiplayer network game mode!

Step on the field and try out some impressive new features ...

AMAZING GRAPHICS AND EXACT CONTROL
Thanks to the traditional features and innovations that you used to find in the FIFA series, FIFA 13 has become even more realistic. Now football matches are the most amazing graphics and the most responsive management ever created for iOS.

DEMONSTRATE SKILLS
The new feature of special techniques will allow you to choose your favorite tricks with the help of simple gestures. Beat on goal and execute a penalty with full control over the impact force. Enter the game, controlling the movements of the player in the range of 360 В°. Give passes to the counter between the defenders, apply cannon blows, perform penalties and professional tricks.

COMPETE WITH FRIENDS IN THE NETWORK GAME
First! Compete with your friends anytime and anywhere, using the network game mode. Rise to the top of the leaderboard and use such superstars as Messi and Benzema to crush rivals from around the world.

JOIN THE CLUB
EA SPORTS Football Club allows you to participate in real-life competitions, support your favorite football club, as well as communicate with friends, opponents and just millions of players from all over the world. Go to new levels and earn experience points to achieve a certain status. You can even repeat the most memorable events from the world of football in game competitions.

THESE PLAYERS, THESE TEAMS, THESE LEAGUES
You are waiting for 30 leagues, 500 licensed teams and more than 15,000 players. English Premier League, Spanish Primera, German Bundesliga and many other championships - include real superstars in your team and bring them to the field in a quick game mode, coaching career, a new network game and a tournament mode. Be the first in your league and go victorious march through 32 actually existing stadiums.

SHOW EVERYTHING!
Now you can publish the hottest moments of online games using the "Repeat" function!

ATTENTION:
- FIFA 13 is a universal game that can be installed on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- If FIFA 13 is already installed on several of your devices, you can save career mode data or a tournament match in iCloud on one device and then continue the game on another.
- Compatible devices: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPad, iPad 2, the new iPad, iPod touch 3 (16 GB and above) or iPod touch 4.
- For maximum pleasure, we recommend playing on iPhone 4S, iPad 2 or on the new iPad.
- Requires firmware version 4.0 or higher.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/ru/app/fifa-13-by-...d547409501?mt=8

Club players in FIFA 13 (savagemessiahzine.com)

FIFA 13, Iphone & Ipad Tournaments

Download: Version 1.0.9

Past versions

Post has been editedAlexxxl - 04.07.13, 11:50
Reason for editing: Added new version

Rep: (102)
* Starkos,
Looks like fifa 13 is over

Rep: (1)
* Bobogoal so in 14 fifa the same trouble

Rep: (102)
* Starkos,
Usually EA supports the game 1-2 years after the release of the new version. Further only broken lines to use which requests in the north do not send. Apparently this sends. ..

* Bobogoal

Yes, I was 13 on the network was interesting, a month ago I drove without problems. It means a truncated probably. Sorry.

Rep: (13)
EA supports 3 years usually. Strange what else worked until recently o.O

Rep: (8)
no one has fifa 12 give a link or reload on the forum

Rep: (0)
And what to do if no file just does not open. One simply lets in as an empty folder, the other says that the file format is not suitable. Previously, I installed applications only with apkmirror, and the file with the .apk format came up to me even when I downloaded this format from here. Can anyone have a file in this format? Sony Xperia Z2 Phone

Rep: (9)
* Jilaldin,
this is the version of the game for ios, android in another thread

* K1RR Thanks, I didn’t notice. But there is no fifa 13. Nobody knows why?

Post has been editedJilaldin - 04.10.17, 10:40
Reason for editing: Mentioned

Rep: (277)
* Jilaldin,
She did not go to the droid at all

Shweeps @ 10/04/17, 18:40*
She did not go to the droid at all

wikipedia says it came out by the way

* K1RR,
Lies and provocation: rolleyes:
I personally have been waiting for her for six months, since Fifa 12 was my favorite game on HTC Sensation. And then I realized that it was useless to wait and scored, I bought an iPad) However, by that time it was already 14, and she was on the droid.

* shweeps
So what does 14 do not like before the FUT update?

* K1RR,
I do not understand the question. I saw that 13 doesn’t work on android and decided to buy an apple. All the next versions of Fif I played already on it, that's all. Apple has always been and will be a higher priority platform for igrodelov, due to various factors.

* shweeps
I mean, if you wanted to play the droid at 13, you can replace it with 14 with the full version, which before the ultimate team was

* K1RR,
Well, in 2012, she was not yet: lol:

Rep: (106)
* uucycov1,
Well, I don’t know, it’s 13/14 fifa on mobile phones - the very top, as for me. Oh, and I remember when I played a game of Real Football from Gameloft on a push-button phone (I think so) and received such pleasure from a 2 "screen with a resolution of 320x240: happy:

Post has been editedSuvorike - 23.07.18, 21:06

well, nostalgia flooded :) old games are always better than

Dear old ones, who have the opportunity and who, accordingly, are friends with the jail - share a clean career preservation file, please (started career from the first season)! The dog doesn’t save such a game on iOS 8 ...

-harakiri @ 01/06/19, 16:04*
Dear old ones, who have the opportunity and who, accordingly, are friends with the jail - share a clean career preservation file, please (started career from the first season)! The dog doesn’t save such a game on iOS 8 ...

Hi, solved the problem of lack of saves? I was already tempted to seek a cure

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 08/23/19, 11:24