> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

57 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> LG Optimus Vu II - Discussion | Smartphone 5 "
Kot
Message#1
24.09.12, 17:07
Sometimes hisses
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 20304
Check in: 11.07.05
Samsung Galaxy Note9 Snapdragon

DiscussionLG Optimus Vu II
PictureLG Optimus Vu II
Description | Discussion �
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games.
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison.
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.

Additional photos
Attached Image
Attached Image

Additional Information
Firmware
Ruth

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editednonlocal - 17.01.18, 20:04
Reason for editing: Getting root access for the firmware version from Android 4.4.2.
dutch_2007
Message#22
06.08.13, 19:45
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 154
Check in: 24.07.11
Google Nexus 6P

Zv_st @ 08/05/2013, 20:24*
Vu2 is practically the same ambush as the Samsung Galaxy Note 160 K / L / S for the same Korean market, unlike the original Vu on the back instead of the metal LG badge you will see 4G LTE or ANDROID or LG imprinted depending on the mod the first Vu had mods ( F100L, F100S, F100K, VS950 -) the original is 895 respectively, these Vu 2 percents are not on the game but quad-core Kualkomovskiy with an adreno accelerator although I suspect that there are the same as in the 100 version of dual cores, there is a slot for microSD, only 14Gb of memory no more than 8 of which are available, and of course adaptive communication problems, namely SMS t Short no more than 80 characters, problems with sending MMS, problems during conversations and during calls as a whole, since practically all mods of modern smartphones for the Korean market have to choose the automatic frequency range, the device switches to them unpredictably, and many of the data transmission protocols the Russian territory is not compatible with these frequencies, such as the Koreans have some kind of their own HSDPA protocol (in the engineering menu, I don’t remember which one like HSDPA-7) and for the normal passage of the sounds in Russia you need to force From the engineering menu, you can set the phone to work on the 3G frequency and the HSUPA protocol, but this is not an option, since in big cities such networks have GSM throughout the whole territory - and the GSM ALL protocol from Korean phones does not work correctly - calls do not come from the first times and this is annoying, there are also problems with GPS, in any case, the Vu 100L / S / K mods were there, but there are still fresh firmwares, but again we have a lot of Korean garbage in them, if we forcibly disable any basic programs, this can affect the overall smart work Unpredictable and most importantly, never sew a mod with the original Vu firmware, get a brick, I hope you and your devices have a full understanding and there are no problems

Is it not entirely clear whether the speaker dealt with the version of vu2, or extrapolated his information from vu 1 and Galaxy Note 160?

From personal experience of using LG-F200L (2 months, Ukraine) + characteristics from Antutu:
1. Prots MSM8960, dual core
2. Adreno 225 Video Accelerator
3. Ozu 2gb
4. SD card (total / available) - 11502/8326 MB
5. SMS to 80 characters, MMS does not send - did not begin to understand. Do not use.
6. It rings perfectly (from the first time), it is heard well. I do not observe problems.
7. I tried to use 3G (in Ukraine with 3G problems). It works fine, I did not notice the jambs.
8. GPS is OK.
9. No mods. But for mods choose popular phones. This makes me happy in this.
10. Android OS 4.1.2
11. In Antutu 11k parrots.
Look like that's it.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
R_jins
Message#23
07.08.13, 13:43
User
[offline]

Messages 92
Check in: 22.04.09
Samsung Omnia 7 GT-I8700

A very interesting device, I also look at
It is possible to buy in China F200L, but not enough information about them. And the device, meanwhile, is probably unique.

--------------------
Samsung C110>>SE K700>>SE K790>>SE G900>>Samsung witu>>Motorola DEXT>>Samsung Omnia7>>Samsung Focus Flash>>Nokia Asha 501>>
Killsleep
Message#24
28.08.13, 09:55
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Check in: 22.10.10
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

Hello. How are you going
with firmware translation for
f200 l / s?

--------------------
dutch_2007
Message#25
28.08.13, 19:34
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Killsleep @ 08.28.2013, 09:55*
Hello. How are you going
with firmware translation for
f200 l / s?

Hey. Do you need it? 99% Russified out of the box.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
Killsleep
Message#26
30.08.13, 20:44
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

dutch_2007 @ 08.28.2013, 19:34*
Hey. Do you need it? 99% Russified out of the box.

Then it is very good).

--------------------
worminapple
Message#27
02.09.13, 05:15
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 06.09.12

Recently came this unit from Korea. Impressions are only positive: bright clear display, speed at height, Russian language, android 4.1.2. The package bundle is rich: 2 batteries, a charging panel to charge the battery without a phone, a proprietary stylus, a decent quality headset. Among the shortcomings: glossy back cover (will quickly lose its appearance). The front camera keeps the photo upside down, the stylus does not press the touch keys.
Immediately I did root, I deleted all the Korean that I managed to find with the help of the root explorer, it didn’t affect the work of the device. But the device responds painfully to the removal of Google+ applications, Google Play video, Play Books: it stops loading after the LG logo with the error "Security Error", after which the hardreset does not help, only the kdz flasher firmware.
The descriptions on foreign sites mention the presence of fm radio, but I didn’t find and run it; there was no application for it. I tried to install a universal radio spirit fm, it does not work and causes a reboot.
If anyone has experience using the radio, unsubscribe.
dutch_2007
Message#28
02.09.13, 07:50
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Recently came this unit from Korea. Impressions are only positive: bright clear display, speed at height, Russian language, android 4.1.2. The package bundle is rich: 2 batteries, a charging panel to charge the battery without a phone, a proprietary stylus, a decent quality headset. Among the shortcomings: glossy back cover (will quickly lose its appearance). The front camera keeps the photo upside down, the stylus does not press the touch keys.

Hey. Congratulations.

Please post a photo of the stylus, battery, charging panel and charger? As well as the characteristics of the charging panel and charger.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
worminapple
Message#29
02.09.13, 20:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 06.09.12

Attached Image

Attached Image

here are the pictures. removed from the phone, the second battery is the same. charging currents on the photo are distinguishable.
kram73
Message#30
15.09.13, 17:32
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 10.08.13
Lenovo S860

Battery BL-53QH?
dutch_2007
Message#31
15.09.13, 18:52
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Battery BL-53QH?

The picture shows that yes. I looked at the second battery - the same thing.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
palenov007
Message#32
18.09.13, 00:17
Local
[offline]

Messages 263
Check in: 17.11.11
LG G6

Dear users of Korean woo. Please could not throw off the launcher files from the system / app folder. Immediately plus for help!) Thank you !!!

Attached images
Attached Image
Attached Image

Post has been editedpalenov007 - 18.09.13, 00:18
dutch_2007
Message#33
18.09.13, 08:01
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Dear users of Korean woo. Please could not throw off the launcher files from the system / app folder. Immediately plus for help!) Thank you !!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zzksw6faulg9056/LG_launch.zip

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
palenov007
Message#34
18.09.13, 10:59
Local
[offline]

Messages 263
Check in: 17.11.11
LG G6

dutch_2007
Message#35
18.09.13, 14:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

It was from him and laid out. Probably not changed.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
Gorodecky
Message#36
26.09.13, 10:49
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 440
Check in: 13.09.11
LG G4s

Hello. I want my mother to buy this unit. Use - telephone, camera, frequent climbing on the Internet.
But it is necessary that all functions work perfectly.
How is his camera?
Does the light sensor work correctly? Does the brightness in the sun twist?
Russian as I understood out of the box.
What problems can I face? It is necessary to configure it once and for everything to work.
Seller indicates F200. Is the carrier model S / K / L coming ???

I doubt very much between p895 (European) and Vu2.

With ebeya offer Vu2 with 2 batteries, charger, pen and case for 11t.r .... Or Vu p895 (European) the same 11 tr ....

--------------------
Highscreen Cosmo Duo->LG Optimus 2x->LG Prada 3.0 (OhON !!!)->LG Optimus LTE2->LG Optimus 4x HD->LG G2 Mini->LG Optimus G Pro->LG VU->LG G2->LG K10 LTE->LG G4s
Killsleep
Message#37
26.09.13, 19:19
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

Hello. I ordered a LG Optimus VU 2 for frequent fermentation across the expanses of the Internet. I bought on taobao.com herethis sellerfor 7000 rubles, but it is without a stylus (only the cost of the device). I took Lg f200s, because I need EDGE. By comparison with the previous device, it became smaller and more powerful, and also added a removable battery, a microSD slot, an improved processor and 2 GB of RAM. So it is better to take it, and not the old model.
My smartphone is on the way.

Post has been editedKillsleep - 26.09.13, 19:21

--------------------
dutch_2007
Message#38
26.09.13, 19:44
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Gorodecky @ 09/26/2013, 10:49*
Hello. I want my mother to buy this unit. Use - telephone, camera, frequent climbing on the Internet.
But it is necessary that all functions work perfectly.
How is his camera?
Does the light sensor work correctly? Does the brightness in the sun twist?
Russian as I understood out of the box.
What problems can I face? It is necessary to configure it once and for everything to work.
Seller indicates F200. Is the carrier model S / K / L coming ???

1. He has a camera, it works. As not a connoisseur, I will not say anything more.
2. Illumination works fine.
3. Russified almost everything. There are a couple of operator applications that communicate only in Korean.
4. Apparatus for the Korean market, what problems you will have with him is unknown. But you can hardly solve them yourself.
5. And besides the camera ones, there seem to be no models, see on the Korean site LG (http://www.lgmobile.co.kr/).The seller let him send a photo of the phone identification (settings - on the phone - identification). There will be, model and software version.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
Gorodecky
Message#39
27.09.13, 07:22
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 440
Check in: 13.09.11
LG G4s

Killsleep @ 09/26/2013, 20:19*
By comparison with the previous device, it became smaller and more powerful, and also added a removable battery, a microSD slot, an improved processor and 2 GB of RAM.

In general, they worsened ... they worsened everything except physical dimensions and RAM ... 8960 is worse than the tegra 3 in all respects, and especially in terms of battery life. I know by myself because I have LG LTE2 (8960) and LG 4x. In average load, both devices work for a maximum of 1 day. But if you use it to a minimum: calls, sms, half an hour of internet per day - well, a clear call, then LTE2 lives 2 - 2.5 days ... and this is its limit. And 4 in the same conditions falls short of 4 days. The devices are absolutely identical except for the processor, Andryusha 4.1 also stands on both. Also, the VU 2 became glossy and branded, instead of the chic case of the first model, ala Prada. The battery is both removable, just the first one needs to unscrew the screws for opening the lid.

I consider VU2 only because it has a very favorable price offer and physical dimensions are better. By TTX 1st better definitely. That's why I ask real owners, not theorists.

My LTE 2 f160L has communication problems, it does not catch EDGE, i.e. only GSM or immediately 3G. Does Vu2 have a full-fledged radio module? Which operator is better to take? S / K / L?

--------------------
Highscreen Cosmo Duo->LG Optimus 2x->LG Prada 3.0 (OhON !!!)->LG Optimus LTE2->LG Optimus 4x HD->LG G2 Mini->LG Optimus G Pro->LG VU->LG G2->LG K10 LTE->LG G4s
dutch_2007
Message#40
27.09.13, 08:09
Local
[offline]

Messages 154
Google Nexus 6P

Gorodecky @ 09/27/2013, 07:22*
I consider VU2 only because it has a very favorable price offer and physical dimensions are better. By TTX 1st better definitely. That's why I ask real owners, not theorists.

My LTE 2 f160L has communication problems, it does not catch EDGE, i.e. only GSM or immediately 3G. Does Vu2 have a full-fledged radio module? Which operator is better to take? S / K / L?

1. It is impossible to find owners of two models VU and VU2 at the same time. And without this comparison, TTX are one-sided. The device is enough for me (from the morning charge) until the evening and it remains ~ 50% (all included all the time), which are still not enough for the next day. How I will behave VU is unknown.
Regarding the processor, there is no lag when working with the device (and how can we compare the processors? Synthetics?), And a greater amount of memory is a definite plus. I carry the phone in a cover-book, so brutality is not visible :)
2. In Ukraine, f200l works with all operators (but we have problems with 3G operators, only one), in the subject there is an owner from Russia, you can ask in person how it works.

--------------------
Nexus 6 64 GB
Nexus 6P 32 GB
Killsleep
Message#41
28.09.13, 23:18
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1567
Xiaomi Mi Max 2 4/128

Actually worsened ...

I compared with lg f100l.
8960 worse than the 3 in all respects, and in particular in terms of battery life

I don’t like tegra 3 at all, as it consumes a lot of energy and is very hot in active mode, since it is built on the old process technologyschedulewhich shows the difference between the two processors by autonomy. In addition, it does not have a built-in radio module and a hardware video decoder because of this in the gaming mode. Because of tegra 3, I didn’t take myself Fujitsu Arrows X F-02E.
Which operator is better to take? S / K / L?

I took the S version since it supports EDGE.

P.s. Let's not start fights about different types of processors. I expressed my personal opinion.

Post has been editedKillsleep - 28.09.13, 23:48

--------------------
LG

57 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/01/19 11:21