> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

SMath Studio | mathematical package

Rep: (75)
SMath Studio
Version 0.90 Stable

Last update of the program in the header4.10.2012

Attached ImageAttached ImageAttached Image

Attached Image

SMath Studio - free software to calculate mathematical expressions and construction of complex two-dimensional graphs. Supports work with matrices, vectors, complex numbers, fractions, and large numbers. User-friendly graphical (on paper) interface and rich features of the program are well combined with a decent number of settings and automatic modes.

Supported interface languages
(23 languages):
  • [ENG] English / English / English
  • [GER] German / German / Deutsch
  • [DAN] Danish / Danish / Dansk
  • [DUT] Dutch / Dutch / Nederlands
  • [SPA] Spanish / Spanish / EspaГ±ol
  • [FRE] French / French / FranГ§ais
  • [POR] Portuguese / Portuguese / PortuguГЄs
  • [CPP] Portuguese (Brazil) / Portuguese (Brazil) / Brazil (PortuguГЄs)
  • [SCR] in Croatian / Croatian / Hrvatski
  • [SCC] Serbia / Serbian / Srpski
  • [GRE] Greek / Greek / О•О»О»О·ОЅО№ОєО¬
  • [TUR] Turkish / Turkish / Trkze
  • [CHS] Chinese Simplified / Chinese (Simplified) / з®ЂдЅ“ дё­ж–‡
  • [CHT] Chinese Traditional / Chinese (Traditional) / з°Ўй«” дё­ж–‡
  • [CZE] Czech / Czech / ДЊeЕЎtina
  • [HUN] Hungarian / Hungarian / Magyar
  • [ITA] Italian / Italian / Italiano
  • [POL] Polish / Polish / Polski
  • [IND] Indonesian / Bahasa Indonesia
  • [RUS] Russian / Russian / Russian
  • [BUL] Bulgarian / Bulgarian / Blgarski
  • [LTH] Lithuanian / Lithuanian / LietuviЕі
  • [UKR] Ukrainian / Ukrain / UkraС—nska

Official site / project forum: smath.info

Project Support Page: ru.smath.info/forum/

System requirements: .NET Compact Framework 2.0 cab (5,33MB) , zip (1,99MB)

Compatibility: Pocket PC 2002, WM 2003, WM 2003 SE, WM 5, WM 6, WM 6,1, full VGA support and smartphones

Download:
Version 0.90 CAB: SMathStudioHandheld.0_90.Setup.cab.zip , the details
Version Archive
Details of the release here.

Download the FAQ on the program here.

Post has been editedKikujiro_SPb - 04.10.12, 20:25

2haman325 :
At this stage of development SMath Studio is not capable of doing such. We wait and ... wait ... maybe, learn ...

And about the conditions, I have already replied to forum.pocketz.ru.

2Aleksey akimoff : SMath Matrix I, unfortunately, is not ready to shell out. Most of all, I, and later, integrating its capabilities in Studio ...

Rep: (259)
smath Super! : Good: forward

Rep: (0)
2smath-I pocketz not working .....

Rep: (13)
Dear author:
1) Thank you very much for your program - this is what is already a very long time waiting for all the PDA
2) has already been proposed to use CAS for calculations - do not want to use it? he knows how very, very much and will need to write only the interpreter of his answers in graphical form

all:
3) CAS begins to work very smartly when installed in the main memory, 8 m sorry, but if you often use - you will not regret
4) CAS also supported in a very nice calculator SpaceTimeMobile, which works very well with all the other tasks (plotting, stastika, etc.)

Post has been editedElricbk - 26.02.06, 03:18

Uff ... week will relax ...: yahoo:

The new version of the program - 0.40!
Last changes:
1) Includes supportcustom functions any number of variables.
2) adding the summation function (lowercase sigma) - sum ().
3) Added function product (lowercase pi) - product ().
4) Differentiation, as well as any other functions can now be a part of any expression, not just to be the only of its function (now available, for example, the calculation of the second derivative).
5) The panel "arithmetic" added button "Left Arrow", responsible forsymbolic computation .
6) From the main menu of the program in addition to its close button is now located and minimize button for easy use of the program when harvested the System Tray.
7) Button "gap" in the character panel now has a characteristic appearance.
8) Fixed graphing functions when announced earlier variable x.
9) Added support interface in German.
10) The default view of the fractions in the program exposed in the value of "decimal".
11) When inserting the matrix generated matrix 3rd order and not of 2nd.
12) Functions and xy2pol a2t, now dependent on the angle measures.
13) Added features:
- Re () - returns a real number portion;
- Im () - returns the imaginary part of the number.
14) xy2pol function may now be defined as a two-argument (real and imaginary number part) and one - a complex number.
15) Fixed some errors and shortcomings.

And one more detail:
Alpha version came SMath Studio to be installed on desktop PC!

The site finally moved onsmath.riot.ru .
Sincerely, Andrew Ivashov.

Post has been editedsmath - 06.03.06, 22:30

Rep: (78)
Dear author, a huge request - add full support for VGA mode - eye cuts displaying letters, numbers and symbols ...
Thank you for your efforts and support of this wonderful product !!!

smath, but as in the PC version to open other panels?

2xronos If I understand correctly, you have every pixel by four or I did not understand? Could you take a screenshot, so I knew what to fight?
2nighthare : As it happens, and the creation of a new version of the PDA and the PC version it was necessary to finish it yesterday (promised) ... and something did not have time ... Since the panel for the program are not required (any function can be set from the keyboard, for example, construct a graph can be written "graph ("), I was on time and saved them, including them does not cause, however, in the next 2-4 days I did Updated:. there will be panels (more competently made) and possibly normal installer ... I have another question: how the PC version can be used, given that there is the MathCad, which can be set for 0 USD? To open the created files on the PDA (and vice versa), Ali still as?

Smath, your product is unique! 1) does not require installation, can throw on a flash drive and use anywhere 2) .NET provides a record low weight
3) This course editor that I can do on a PDA (incidentally, very would like to add that the thread type of color, for example if there is a very important formula or a note, something that it can be isolated and may then auto-scaling ,) ... In general while installing something besides Smath not want to =) (although maybe I just did not need all the power of the MathCad)

Here's a screenshot of the same -
Picture

Post has been editednighthare - 07.03.06, 23:49

Rep: (5)
A question for the author:
I decided to try to count the term paper and came across this program here on any issue:
for example the following:
x: = 1
y: = 2
z: = x + y
then insert "z =" in order to learn the result of the calculation (by the way is the only way to answer O?). I see on the screen
z = 3

Further decides to change the variable "x". Put the cursor on it and changing 1 to 2. As a result, "z" should be equal to 4, but the result is not updated (it is 3) .......: blink:

I would like to present all auto-update calculation sheet in the program. Or car, and the button (but better check mark in the menu).
And often convenient to administer the formula variables, see the answer to the numerical equivalents of variables.
Example
x: = 1
y: = 2
z: = x + y
Next administered "z =" but not visible on the screen just z = 3, and z = 2 + 1 = 3

The FAQ for neznaek severely lacking.

GrandMersi advance!

2nighthare : Color will.
2RomariO agro : It is strange. It is in FaQ-e and it is written that there is a button in the program main menu "Convert list". However, the PC version of the program Central will soon be automatic (as yet Central right button menu). Fuller HELP also needs to be addressed, but, unfortunately, there is no time: search: (can anyone help?), As well as a screenshot update, as well as the logo on the site to come up.
P.S. (RomariO AGRO): Yesterday, your workpiece slightly changed, invent logotipchik and send. Thank.
Sincerely.

2smath, but as, after all, support for VGA, a screenshot of absolutely accurate. This was a bit silent you: rolleyes:

2xronos : And I'll tell you ... :)
Problems:
1) In order to do this you need to create a new project (in fact another program) - not that it was difficult ... the problems will be later. If, for example, want to add to the program something new or fix a bug, it is necessary to do already in three places: in the project to 320 * 240, in the project for 640 * 480 and in the project using a PC (and soon more and smartphone will) - and yet they are all different, each with its own characteristics. I know, it certainly seems to be no problem, but my probability of errors grows exponentially (especially given that I have a very bad memory).
2) If I still do it, all the inscriptions (furmuly and text) will be the size of 4 times smaller than now - for example, here you are sure that in this case they will probably use? Of course, the partially help to increase the font size, but text-only, as All special-characters (from operators such as "+" signs to "sigma" and "pi") when it will remain small ... And this is a very big problem!
Of course, all of this, I'll deal with, but it will have to start from the 2nd, and it will take quite a long time. Yet for me has priority computation tasks.

Rep: (28)
a question and an array of whether it is possible to ask:

i: = 0,0.1..10

well in Mathcad ...
or at least an integer (like 0..10)?

and yet I've found perekatal netcfagl1_0.dll
in the installation directory (I have it on the card Program Files \ math)
the program would not start, erased again run but not to be seen at the bottom of buttons :(

I Qtek 2020, WM2003se

probably need to put .NET Compact Framework?
or does not work?

incidentally ate .NET Compact Framework 2.0 to deliver instead of 1.0 sp3 nobody gets hurt? :)

thank

2Chib : Strangely it all. When installing CF2.0 first version is still alive, including no problem can not be (the more that 2.0 may be subsequently removed), but at the same time, the main memory device, you will lose 2-3 Mb (in my opinion it can not be put on the memory card - probyval). Maybe easier to try to establish SMath Studio in the main memory and throw dll-ku there?
Sincerely, Andrew Ivashov.

2smath
Thanks for the clarification. Good luck to your project! Unfortunately, at this stage I can not use it ... I hope, will join in the near future!

1) set and added DLL prga stopped running

2) carried Dll prga run without buttons

3) set the framework 2 - prog run without buttons

4) again added DLL to run a program with buttons

5) carried Framework 2 but leave Dll (poluchilost as in point 1) - a program run with buttons :)

This is how two cowboys for free shit get drunk ... (c)

Output from the user in step 1 was a rainy day ...

and about i: = 0,0.1..10 have any comments?

thank

2Chib : Hmm ...
About arrays: the program this type of data is not supported. But, believe me, it's the next thing I'm in it will do, but not like in Mathcad, and such like in Maple (The fact that the MathCad arrays regards as vectors and matrices, which imposes significant restrictions on working with them and generates a lot of mistakes - so for example, try to understand what he was thinking when he finds the cross product of two one-dimensional arrays consisting of three elements each recently stalknulsya in Mathcad with this task, which is there to solve because it is simply not realistic. ).! I myself oh how they need them. In parallel, the same will develop all there if-for-s and s - who knows, I think will appreciate. Including not long to live in MathCad-left: yahoo: (bad joke).

If-for-s and s is useful in the implementation of Mathcad clumsy,

but as there maple? I have not worked with him ever

The Maple is a cross between C ++ and Pascal, I have the same will be more similar to C ++ and Java (JavaScript, respectively, also is similar - many had to deal with it) ...

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 14/05/20, 18:07