Apache A97 - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4)

Rep: (6)
Apache A97 - Official firmware (OS Android 4.0.4)
PictureApache a97
| Firmware
Drivers and Utilities

Official firmware
Rather, it can be called: "stock" firmware
The device was acquired by Mobillaka (this is not advertising)
http://www.mobilluck.com.ua/katalog/iplans...ot_-108309.html

With the help of CWM, Backup was made:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bdatu25li2aj8ez/...01.00.16.22.rar
The contents of the archive must be put in the folder (SDCARD): \ clockworkmod \ backup \

Other
Kernel version
3.0.8+
INET_LZW108 @ INETSOFTWARE # 2
Fri Jun 8 10:15:10 CST 2012
Build number
03F2-H1-H2-H01-2080.20120612

Instructions
Who has CWM on the device start with 3 points
We put the initial CWM on the device: on any firmware downloadfrom herearchive (mirror), unpack and put on the SDCard.
InstallTerminal emulatorFrom android market. Run and go to the right of the Superwater
su

Next, depending on how you are configured by SDCard try track options:
cat /sdcard/recovery.img> / dev / block / nandg
cat /mnt/extsd/recovery.img> / dev / block / nandg

CWM installed.
Swing and put on SDCardbackupIn the folder (SDCard): \ clockworkmod \ backup \
If anyone knows how to go to CWM - come in.
In the recovery mode, choose "Backup / Recovery", choose our backup and on the road ...
Reboot

miscellanea

Screenshots
Attached Image

Attached Image

Post has been editedAndreee - 24.09.12, 20:52

Rep: (745)
M
Caps are made according to theRules for the design of headings

Rep: (1)
Thank you. Everything worked out. Will you tell me how to restore the native loader now, instead of which CWM became? After all, with the CWM installed, as I understand it, in the case of which the warranty is invalid?

Loading in CWM on this device (most likely it will work for any AllWinner10):
* Boot INTO CWM Keeping Presssed Vol- (Menu) and Power For 3 Secs, Than Release Power and After Another Sec Release Vol-
Click the VOL- and POWER button for 3 seconds, after letting the POWER and release a vol-

Post has been editeddreamwaver - 27.09.12, 02:25

1. Download software for firmware (LiveSuit) and the firmware itself, which is going to install.
2. Unpack all this in a separate folder, preferably in the root of the disk and without Russian characters in the title.
3. Run LiveSuit. (Sometimes, when installing LiveSuit 1.09 EN, the drivers are not installed, then install LiveSuit 1.07. But if the driver has not been installed, then download and put the driver on the link above.)
4. Next, in the update mode selection window, it is desirable to click "Full" (ATTENTION! All data in the device's memory will be deleted!).
5. In the next window, choose "forward".
6. To the question "Do you want to choose a new file with the firmware?" Choose "Yes."
7. A window will open where you want to select a file with unzipped firmware (which previously downloaded).
8. Next, after selecting the firmware, to the question of full formatting, I answer "Yes." And in the next window we agree with the full deletion of data. Do not close the program!
9. Turn off the tablet (~ 10 sec. Hold off the shutdown button).
10. Then pin the "VOL +" button and connect the USB cable (connections to the PC) to the tablet. Do not release the "VOL +" button 6 times on the Tablet's Turning button.
After that, the installation of the firmware should begin.
11. When the firmware progress scale in the LiveSuit window comes to the end (about 2 minutes), a window will appear with the "Update Completed". After that, the USB cable can be turned off.
12. PROFIT! You get a tablet with a new firmware.

Loading in CWM on this device # 2
As a feature, there are options:
Click the VOL- key and clamp the POWER key for 3-5 seconds, let go of the POWER key. Not releasing the VOL- Warning key Recovery.

Rep: (1237)
M
Moved to -Other
Enjoy your discussion.

Rep: (1)
Thank you very much, finally, at least something about it appeared. :) Help me please!

1. Download software for firmware (LiveSuit) and the firmware itself, which is going to install.
7. A window will open where you want to select a file with unzipped firmware (which previously downloaded).
And where to take the firmware itself? I downloaded backup archive headquarters, there are several files. Which one to indicate how Lyivsiut's flashing?
boot.img bootloader.img cache.ext4.tar data.md5.tar nandroid.md5 recovery.img system.ext4.tar

3. Run LiveSuit. (Sometimes, when installing LiveSuit 1.09 EN, the drivers are not installed, then install LiveSuit 1.07. But if the driver has not been installed, then download and put the driver on the link above.)

What link above?

Thank you very much!

Shatpav @ 10/20/2012, 10:16*
I downloaded backup archive headquarters, there are several files.

What to do with backup, I wrote in the header.
And Live for official firmware, there are such things ...
I had several images from other tablets, but they really did not sew. (((

And Kakbe ... I am writing around the memory, the tablet at the niece, I do not have access to it.

If something goes wrong, try to pull the memory card if it is not needed at the moment.
I remember from me because of it did not start CWM

Rep: (620)
M
Due to low activity.
The topic is closed.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 13.01.21, 03:22