> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M2 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionPiPO M2
PicturePiPO Mix M2, PiPO Max M2 3G, PiPO P973
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying a Pipo M2 3G пїЅ | Buying Pipo M2, M3 пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Technical characteristics of the device
Oper. syst .: Android 4.1
Battery capacity: 3500mAh / 7.4V Li-ion (Complies with 7000mAh / 3.7V)
Battery life: up to 7 h
Body: Material - metal, plastic, Color - black
Dimensions (mm): 240 x 184 x 11
Weight (g): 608

CPU: 1.6GHz Rockchip RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core
Video accelerator: Mali-400MP4 300MHZ
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Built-in memory: 16GB
External memory: microSD, microSDHC up to 32GB

Communications:
Wi-Fi - 802.11b / g / n,
3G - built-in (depending on model)
Bluetooth - v2.0

Screen: 9.7 "1024x768 (4: 3) IPS
Touch screen: capacitive, 10 points
Sound: 2 D-Class built-in speakers on the front panel, built-in microphone
Camera: frontal - 2Mpx, back - 3Mpx
Gyroscope: G-sensor

Connectors:
- 1 x MiniUSB
- 1 x MiniUSB / USB host (support external 3G USB modem / keyboard / mouse / USB disk / Lan)
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone out,
- 1 x Mini HDMI (Output, Full 1080P)
- 1 x slot for microSD, microSDHC
- 1 x SIM slot (for 3G model)

Supported formats:
- Audio: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AC3, AAC, AMR, DTS, RA, M4A
- Video: 1080P, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV, 3GP (up to 1080P), WebM VP8
- Image: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.
- Text: Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, TXT, ePub, etc.
- Flash: Flash 11.1
- HTML: HTML 5

Other:
- Google Play
- Applications: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Angry Birds, Ninja and thousands of free apps on Google Play
- Games: support for 3D games, Angry birds, 3D cars, etc. (.Apk format, can be downloaded from the Android market)
- Menu language: Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romance, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian,Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese

Equipment:
- Pipo M2 Tablet
- headphones
- charger (Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz, Output: 9V, 2.5A) + adapter under the "euro" sockets
- USB cable
- OTG cable
Sites of the manufacturer
Appearance
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
useful links
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 22:42
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (40)
s_artur, look better than 2 speakers left and right stereo :)

Rep: (73)
rekryt575, to "model" the pictures yes .. but to live I do not see .. but believe that they are :)
Uzho pay :)

UPD already I paid :) Everything became zhdunom .. like I do not like this feeling. .a then there's one of the first practice. I rarely buy things when untested :)

Post has been editeds_artur - 27.09.12, 20:03

Rep: (1)
Guys, tell me, and if the tablet can operate on GSM networks? if so - what - if not, whether there are tablets (preferably the latter) with this capability?

Rep: (22)
maxistob @ 28.09.2012, 00:16*
The plate is wonderful for the money, I read the comments on the HabrГ© - some boring sitting there.

Yes, no, there's just people who look towards a better, and we are trying to choose the price / quality ratio.
Snegovik and there is plenty of space inside sbodnogo? Can reader and / or hub insert?

Rep: (126)
A glass or plastic on the screen? How is it that supports 1024x768 4: 3 applications - does not give "the app is not compatible"?

Rep: (0)
Snegovik Thank you for the wonderful review.
I am waiting for your M2 for the second week. After a review of even a little relieved
By the way, you can hear about the cases for M2? Already all head broke - what to buy.
Whether covers fit on PIPO M1 or aypadov?

Rep: (7)
Whether all existing 3D-games on M2 will go, whether permission is enough, whether there is a supply of power for the future?
And what about Pipo M3 (not found threads about him) - parrots Antutu 2,000 less, it is essential to choose the games M2?

Rep: (0)
Snegovik thanks for the report!)

It can be a couple of questions?
1. The kind of sellers in the specifications written that he only supports WCDMA standard, that is, as I understand it, only 3g, where it is not, 2g mobile Internet will not work? We did not pay attention, such as where is caught?

2. HD-video as well loses?

3. How many Wi-Fi access included keeps the battery, do not gain more stats?
Thank :)

Rep: (12)
finally I got it. First impressions are very good. Just this is the first device on Android and learn from scratch. until everyone is happy.

While notice such problems. When you connect an external drive to 1 terabyte animal sees it but does not behave odekvatno.
The scale of the sound itself appears some processes are performed.

Skype me shitty breath. Noise some.

3G is not particularly tested, but seems to work fine.

I connected to a computer, disks sees but does not open.

But perhaps this is from what is not particularly driven in Android

Guys - buying in "purchasing" pliz discuss ....

Question devaysu to Snowman

"Play Market also installs everything without problems. However, there is a kind of incompatibility, but it can be solved by zakos devaysa for Samsung Galaxy Note or SII."

And as "zakosit device."

Possible detail pliz ...

Hello, tell me, I charge the animal up to 100%, then it gets to 65-70, and then immediately falls by 30-40%, than this could be the reason?
when charging to 80%, it is discharged to 30-35 and 15-20 drops to instantly.
How can this be cured?

Rep: (2211)
kum234, Thanks for the feedback)

server1991, Well, I do not know what it means to freely ... Photos are thrown off, and then I do not know how to define)

viom, my feeling is - glass, but not the gorilla. All applications are properly

artkab, suit covers, but only the connectors need to cut)

ilya83302, games are all great! No problems no =) (Max Payne, Asphalt, Real Racing 2)

murkate, did not check about 2G, you need to check ...
HD - video reads without problems. If there are problems, MX Player to help)
Statistics has not yet been scored.

Vsok to have wheels, you need to enable mass storage mode in the status bar

leeart
To do this a couple of actions.
1. Get a Root-rights
2. Download the file manager that will change the system files (Root Explorer)
3. View folder system
4. Find the file build.prop
5. Change the following lines:
ro.product.model = GT-I9100
ro.product.brand = samsung
ro.product.name = GT-I9100
ro.product.device = GT-I9100

The owners, in the presence of 2 usb ports that can be connected to the device, who tried that? interested in:
1. Appearance Hard, flehi, dvd drive
2. Klava, the manipulator "mouse" joystick
3. LAN via an adapter
4. LTE Whistle
5. How obstoyad deal with BT headset and flash cards 10 class?

Thank you in advance.

BloodShtorm @ 28.09.2012, 15:49*
Hello, tell me, I charge the animal up to 100%, then it gets to 65-70, and then immediately falls by 30-40% than that may be caused by? When charging to 80%, it is discharged to 30-35 and falls to 15-20 momentalno.Kak it can be cured?

I propose options for the next one.
When I took a phone in the summer, too, Zopo 100 Chinese, they have all had problems with the display of charge. People for a long time there that it understood and tormented. But in fact it was a problem with the jamb display. All it solved after 2-3 discharge charge cycles (preferably complete, but not to zero) and there may also be decided. It can fix the following firmware. While judging everything "virtually" forward :)

Post has been editeds_artur - 28.09.12, 15:17

Rep: (20)
Gentlemen, the question is - if it 7.4V battery, and a USB voltage is 5V, it is that, from the USB will not charge?

Guys, Mali 400 then type 4 cores and 2? as a general vote tablet in terms of price = quality?

Rep: (9)
All 2-core worth rokochipah 4-core Mali. Price-quality ratio, at the moment, he has the best of all the tablets on this processor. IMHO.

Post has been editedwisetim - 28.09.12, 15:26

leeart, without this "Zakos" part of the prog-budetprosto you simply are not available from the store. Or they will not be visible or will read that the software is not sovmesim with your device. Of course, it is not compatible in terms of Market and really, quite workable. But there is always the opportunity to visit the site offline in the program section and download all you need :) And often, even advanced version free :) So, if you do not want to Ruth, do not

Rep: (7)
Snegovik @ 28.09.2012, 18:53*
ilya83302, games are all great! No problems no =) (Max Payne, Asphalt, Real Racing 2)

Thank you, and the last asphalt, GTA 3 to check? And some of the most demanding game, I have not even a topic, which, in my single-core current Ingres Bords play.
Is not there games that require resolution greater resolution of the tablet?
I wonder - will soon have 4-core will bring long-mail, the tablet will become obsolete, the Chinese even newer release, powerful and with retinitis ...
Best the enemy of the good :)

ilya83302, has repeatedly slipped in various review and discussion, not only that even the software that are not under the core 4 so also himself Android with him can not fully work. So what's the point chase cores, it makes no sense. Just when it comes around .. they say, I have a tablet on 4 cores :) This additional battery consumption .. the same thing about the new Retina screen with a 2-fold higher resolution ... Pampering it all :)

Post has been editeds_artur - 28.09.12, 15:49

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 07/08/20, 00:10