> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M2 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionPiPO M2
PicturePiPO Mix M2, PiPO Max M2 3G, PiPO P973
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying a Pipo M2 3G пїЅ | Buying Pipo M2, M3 пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Technical characteristics of the device
Oper. syst .: Android 4.1
Battery capacity: 3500mAh / 7.4V Li-ion (Complies with 7000mAh / 3.7V)
Battery life: up to 7 h
Body: Material - metal, plastic, Color - black
Dimensions (mm): 240 x 184 x 11
Weight (g): 608

CPU: 1.6GHz Rockchip RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core
Video accelerator: Mali-400MP4 300MHZ
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Built-in memory: 16GB
External memory: microSD, microSDHC up to 32GB

Communications:
Wi-Fi - 802.11b / g / n,
3G - built-in (depending on model)
Bluetooth - v2.0

Screen: 9.7 "1024x768 (4: 3) IPS
Touch screen: capacitive, 10 points
Sound: 2 D-Class built-in speakers on the front panel, built-in microphone
Camera: frontal - 2Mpx, back - 3Mpx
Gyroscope: G-sensor

Connectors:
- 1 x MiniUSB
- 1 x MiniUSB / USB host (support external 3G USB modem / keyboard / mouse / USB disk / Lan)
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone out,
- 1 x Mini HDMI (Output, Full 1080P)
- 1 x slot for microSD, microSDHC
- 1 x SIM slot (for 3G model)

Supported formats:
- Audio: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AC3, AAC, AMR, DTS, RA, M4A
- Video: 1080P, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV, 3GP (up to 1080P), WebM VP8
- Image: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.
- Text: Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, TXT, ePub, etc.
- Flash: Flash 11.1
- HTML: HTML 5

Other:
- Google Play
- Applications: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Angry Birds, Ninja and thousands of free apps on Google Play
- Games: support for 3D games, Angry birds, 3D cars, etc. (.Apk format, can be downloaded from the Android market)
- Menu language: Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romance, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian,Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese

Equipment:
- Pipo M2 Tablet
- headphones
- charger (Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz, Output: 9V, 2.5A) + adapter under the "euro" sockets
- USB cable
- OTG cable
Sites of the manufacturer
Appearance
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
useful links
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 22:42
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (2)
leeart @ 25.09.2012, 13:33*
And Sanei n10 Protsyk protesteny?

there, too, is 4-core freescale! he seems much more powerful rk 3066!

Rep: (73)
about percent .. the thing is that on the rock 3066 tablets of 10 inches and a resolution of 1280 provide 6 thousand popushaev and on friskale 9 ... the difference is very noticeable.
I is not going to Paralia bunch of processes to run (though why not) hanging corporate email, Asya and brauze themselves will be distributed on android flows. After all, on a PC under Windows 1 and the same application can be divided into several streams and load the kernel. And here as well.
Here's just a matter of the battery ..
Here are 3; for me and it seemed like a good and think, and what for it to me when you can buy Mobil router. .tem more then the tablet is working with beech have to roam here and there .. ETOGES Simcoe peretykat

Rep: (1)
Well, when the real owner of the thread says. (Snowman kind of already bought).

Or until done no video review of information would not be?

:)

Rep: (4)
rollerwhich shows the operation of the device with 3g

Seen from 1:37

Post has been editedkum234 - 25.09.12, 18:58

Rep: (1)
Guys, help in the topicPurchase

and then I'm there myself start talking :)

From the video shows that the 3G nuclear work.
Already itching to order this plate.

Only I never even ordered from China directly.

Rep: (4)
leeart @ 25.09.2012, 20:05*
From the video shows that the 3G nuclear work

I would not say that nuclear. we see that in the video there is mounting - Cut page loading process. although the rate depends largely on the operator.

leeart @ 25.09.2012, 20:05*
Guys, help in the topic Purchase

there is clear. - top there are links to the sell.

Rep: (2211)
In Antutu tester (for battery), the plate in the second place)

Snegovik @ 26.09.2012, 07:17*
In Antutu tester (for battery), the plate in the second place)

A more detailed review-report? And then for 2 days and one line is not the most essential content. What gives antutu in this test is not a fact ..

Rep: (1131)
M
Created topicPiPO M2 - Purchase
Have a nice chat.

Rep: (10)
Another review, by measuring the speed with 3g connection without opening the cut sites
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IQ41JeZk0

All wait for the evening. almost wrote HabrГ©)

Rep: (22)
sergant_tambov @ 27.09.2012, 14:51*
Another review, by measuring the speed with 3g connection without opening the cut siteshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d6IQ41JeZk0

There stood wi-fi speed. And because sites are not only circumcised Google.

Rep: (10)
RK 3066 does not support 3G and GPS - or am I wrong? where it then?

Rep: (0)
And how are the processor model and the communication function?

http://habrahabr.ru/post/152519/- PiPO M2 - Chinese with an integrated 3G module

finally. There are not registered with. but here keep a turnip +
Thanks. All very informative and most importantly .. damn .. Right here had a great desire .. Although the whole vrazdumyah, 9.7 or 10.1 inches want :)))
But 3G impresses very much ....
How about stability, locked up. Wakes up after hibernation like?
The memory card is worth? Do not fall off?
When running on 3G, with an average number of screen holding up?
WiFi reception level? (On line / over the wall / two)

Post has been editeds_artur - 27.09.12, 17:45

s_artur, excellent stability. After hibernating wakes up normally. Not as Aurora II with hangup = (
The memory card is not worth enough to 16GB with his head.
Reception has Wi-FI in all the great plates. Chinese people learn from their mistakes.
work time surfing with 3G is not timed (For I did not feel sorry for money and NL.

samun, if you order today, you most likely will be sent this week.
P.S. Runoff is, I would ask in those. support. But nothing is guaranteed. Everything is at your own risk)

Post has been editedSnegovik - 27.09.12, 18:03

Snegovik
Thank you. Here I sit and think .. :) order has even registered with the store and the discount code entered. You, as I understand it, took with EMC to quickly flew but dorplatoy? Identity chtol not to save, and choose fast delivery
I just zhmus yet .. former tablet not sold on Windows ... that kind of money is not enough at all :)

s_artur, Yes, delivery is worth the money. But you can order by e-mail Singapore. (Worth $ 3) and come quickly.

never there did not order ... Right now that's found, I chose Eir Mail and pressed in order to insert three ye for Singapore post. At the same time, for some reason again pereskachailo at EMC. But I again chose airmail. In order, these three remain. Right?

Another question. which then I look at the photos and see only one speaker on the right side. and on the I left there?

Post has been editeds_artur - 27.09.12, 18:22

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 04/08/20, 14:27