> Important!

We strongly recommend to familiarize withRules section "Android - devices"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

PiPO Max M2 - Discussion | Tablet, 9.7 "

Rep: (5)
DiscussionPiPO M2
PicturePiPO Mix M2, PiPO Max M2 3G, PiPO P973
Description | Discussion пїЅ | FAQ | Buying a Pipo M2 3G пїЅ | Buying Pipo M2, M3 пїЅ | Accessories пїЅ | Marriage пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Technical characteristics of the device
Oper. syst .: Android 4.1
Battery capacity: 3500mAh / 7.4V Li-ion (Complies with 7000mAh / 3.7V)
Battery life: up to 7 h
Body: Material - metal, plastic, Color - black
Dimensions (mm): 240 x 184 x 11
Weight (g): 608

CPU: 1.6GHz Rockchip RK3066, Cortex-A9, dual core
Video accelerator: Mali-400MP4 300MHZ
RAM: 1GB DDR3
Built-in memory: 16GB
External memory: microSD, microSDHC up to 32GB

Communications:
Wi-Fi - 802.11b / g / n,
3G - built-in (depending on model)
Bluetooth - v2.0

Screen: 9.7 "1024x768 (4: 3) IPS
Touch screen: capacitive, 10 points
Sound: 2 D-Class built-in speakers on the front panel, built-in microphone
Camera: frontal - 2Mpx, back - 3Mpx
Gyroscope: G-sensor

Connectors:
- 1 x MiniUSB
- 1 x MiniUSB / USB host (support external 3G USB modem / keyboard / mouse / USB disk / Lan)
- 1 x 3.5mm headphone out,
- 1 x Mini HDMI (Output, Full 1080P)
- 1 x slot for microSD, microSDHC
- 1 x SIM slot (for 3G model)

Supported formats:
- Audio: MP1, MP2, MP3, WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AC3, AAC, AMR, DTS, RA, M4A
- Video: 1080P, AVI, WMV, MP4, MKV, RM, RMVB, FLV, MOV, 3GP (up to 1080P), WebM VP8
- Image: JPG, GIF, BMP, PNG, etc.
- Text: Word, Excel, PDF, Power Point, TXT, ePub, etc.
- Flash: Flash 11.1
- HTML: HTML 5

Other:
- Google Play
- Applications: Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, MSN, Skype, Yahoo, Angry Birds, Ninja and thousands of free apps on Google Play
- Games: support for 3D games, Angry birds, 3D cars, etc. (.Apk format, can be downloaded from the Android market)
- Menu language: Dutch, Indonesian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, German, English, Spanish, French, Croatian, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Hungarian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romance, Slovenian, Finnish, Swedish, Swahili, Vietnamese, Turkish, Zulu, Greek, Ukrainian,Russian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Hebrew, Arabic, Persian, Thai, Bengali, Korean, Japanese

Equipment:
- Pipo M2 Tablet
- headphones
- charger (Input: 100-240V 50-60Hz, Output: 9V, 2.5A) + adapter under the "euro" sockets
- USB cable
- OTG cable
Sites of the manufacturer
Appearance
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image
useful links
Firmware

The topic is closed. If necessary, you can open a topic. For all questions regarding the topic contact the moderator subsectionEnlightened grandfather at QMS .

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 14.07.16, 22:42
Reason for editing: Firmware

Rep: (1)
Good day everyone !!!
Reporting, please. TK the old version of the board - touch in the mirror, Android 4.1.1. Works, 3g including. Then did not check with the inside-tachem.

Rep: (-1)
1 turnip and unless there is no old-fashioned way to solve the problem tachom ??

vays.b @ 29.10.2015, 13:30*
and unless there is no old-fashioned way to solve the problem tachom ??

The easiest solution to the problem with tachem - too much flash and the choice of appropriate.
By the way, I played yesterday with stitching and noticed a peculiarity:
If I beg to stick through the CWM, for example, not the official firmware, then the size of the sections and stitch the behavior does not change and remains in the same condition as before the firmware. And if with the recovery did waip-s, and the applications installed previously remain. Thus, the worker picks up * .IMG file that will generate all partitions, and then, if necessary, putting a flush the correct firmware.

Rep: (0)
I do not know where to even ask ...
The point is - at PIPO M2 3G were inadvertently deleted the contents of the gallery. Those. all photos and videos. But they have a family and historical value. All programs allow to hope for recovery of files require ROOT-rights. All programs found for "ROOTirovaniya" devaysa as an external program (for PC), restore files on tablets / phones require the USB (not the Host).
And here an ambush.
It was broken out USB connector with the meat and the damage to the tracks on the board. USB-Host does not just hurt.

Help find a working program for Android-rutirovaniya Pipa. Tried already three pieces. To no avail. = (
Help, good people. And it is not the same kind help.

Rep: (12)
Maybe on our plate will be flashing .. We got brakes and rather tired already, but here ..http://w7phone.ru/pipo...ssora-qualcomm-129965/ http://w7phone.ru/micr...essorami-intel-130122/

Post has been editedbedall - 16.01.16, 10:23

Greetings to all, men need help, small quick-disconnect couplings welled zarayadki on Pipo M2 3G.V service could not help, because there are no quick-disconnect couplings, tell me how to look for quick-disconnect couplings, may be from other Chinese?
Ali found a similar quick-disconnect couplings but not sure what it was hequick-disconnect couplings 0,7h2,5mmIn general, I will be grateful for any advice.

Good day to all.
I have such a problem occurred with the device PIPO P4: for no apparent reason began to take a very bad wifi signal on 2-3 meters longer works, although sometimes sees the network.
Changing the firmware did not help.
Who can faced or knows how to solve the problem, please respond.
p.s. There is also a little old pipo s1, can be put on the details.

Nitro2208 @ 03.02.2016, 20:20*
odskazhite seek a quick-disconnect couplings, can other Chinese?

By phone should look. Something from Motorola, said suitable. I replaced the plug, but from what set - did not say.
Case size 5 * 8 * 4 mm slot size plug. I do not have on hand. Connector at odds board. You have the link - the installation of the board.

When you connect the camera down nikon d5100 it turned out that the tablet does not see it
and all of the programs do not work with him
solution foundhere
We obtain root privileges
go to the folder / system / etc / permissions
android.hardware.usb.host.xml create a file with the same content:

<permissions>
<feature name = "android.hardware.usb.host" />
</ permissions>

then, in the same folder to find the file ***** _ core_hardware.xml and add to the section "<permissions>"
a record<feature name = "android.hardware.usb.host" />
***** - may contain a different start in the title

maxpayne_14 @ 03.02.2016, 21:20*
I have such a problem occurred with the device PIPO P4: for no apparent reason began to take a very bad wifi signal on 2-3 meters longer works, although sometimes sees the network.
Changing the firmware did not help.

You may have fallen off the antenna, for example, fell connector. Or antenna has moved itself, they are usually glued on the tape. It is necessary to disassemble and watch it there.

Rep: (959)
I remade and slightly modified several firmware for Pipo M2 Wi-Fi + 3G, under kastromnoe rekaveri CWM.
All firmware embedded Root. I was little changed buil.prop. Something removed, something added.
Actually own firmware
1. Modified official, stable firmware [ROM] [firmware] 20121106 (on 8/11/2012)
Download from Yandex Disk
2. Modified official, firmware [ROM] [firmware] 20130123 (English version)
3. RileyROM 1.2 kastromnaya modified firmware

P.S.
EEPROM installed through ClockWorkMod v6.0.2.7 for official, stable firmware [ROM] [firmware] 20121106 (on 8/11/2012) for Pipo M2 Wi-Fi + 3G
Installing from the date of a wipe, cache and dalvik. Before installing, it is desirable to clean the internal and SD of debris, obscure folder and tails of the old firmware.
Before installation, make a backup of the system in the CWM.

Solving the problem of endless rebooting after an unsuccessful turn on BlueTooth without flashing.
We need a root and / or activate the "debugging of USB".

I RileyROM 1.2 firmware installed, but I think that this method will work on other firmwares. Method
adapted from the same problem for Pipo M8http: //www.slatedroid....n-crashreboot-hot-fix/
Here isherethere are reports that the method works on Xperia

So, the symptoms of which were mine:
When you try to turn on Bluetooth settings, the switch does not get in the "ON" position (stays in the "OFF") and
message "Bluetooth". Post hangs constantly, Bluetooth is not included. The next time
We obtain an infinite reboot reboot.

The problem in the wrong Bluetooth settings.

Decision:
Remove the directory with the settings at the address / data / misc / bluetoothd / XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX
where XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX - is the MAC address of your Bluetooth (?).

If you notice this symptom, you can try to solve the problem without turning off the tablet, but it must be rutovan.
It is necessary:
  1. Install any terminal of Play.market
  2. Launch terminal
  3. Go to the root account by typing in a terminal window
    su<enter>
    When this icon '$' at the command line should be replaced with '#'
  4. Remove settings by running the command
    rm / data / misc / bluetoothd / XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX / *

where XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX - is the MAC address of your Bluetooth. Instead of XX will be letters and numbers, each they own.
  5. The terminal can be closed.
  6. In any case, if that did not work,turn on USB debugging in the settings in the "Developer".

If you have a tablet already entered the ring reset, but you have enabled debugging via USB.
In this case, you can make all the action through the ADB terminal connecting tablet computers via USB.
Need installed drivers and ADB.exe program, the latter is in rutovaniya programs tablets. AND
it is exactly there in Android Studio, but for this you have to set it up, and it's a couple of gigs. Driver I personally
found in the archive with RileyROM. If you already when the reflash the tablet, the drivers you most likely already
are in the system.The tablet will continue to reboot, but it can not hurt us.
So:
  1. Connect the tablet to a PC. At Pipo 2 USB connectors, it is necessary to connect through the one that signedUSB Through USB Host
    will not work.
  2. Must define a new USB device and you need to install the drivers for it. Windows 8 filter can refuse
    to install unsigned driver, then you must install them in troubleshooting mode. instructions can
    found on the Internet for the phrase "Install unsigned drivers in the Windows 8.1" or something like that.
  3. Run the Windows command prompt by typing in the "Start - Run" command CMD.exe
  4. In the black box, it is necessary to go to the folder where you have is ADB.exe
    cd<way to adb.exe>

5. Next, we type
    adb usb
    In response, we see something like
    * daemon not running. starting it now on port 5037 *
    * daemon started successfully *

6. Next, we type
    adb devices
    In response, we have to see the connected device, I had
    List of devices attached
    0123456789ABCDEF device

0123456789ABCDEF - this is our tablet. The numbers may be different, the following steps, use the ones that will be with you.
    If the list is empty, it means that something is wrong, or you do not have properly installed the driver, or a bad cable, or stuck in the wrong USB connector on the tablet (see step 1).
  7. Further connected to the device and run shell
    adb -s 0123456789ABCDEF shell
    and we see invitation
    root @ android: / #

If your tablet is not rutovan, you can dialadb -s 0123456789ABCDEF root . I vaguely remember that Pipo can thus poprastu in rue shell.
  8. Let's see our numbers
    ls / data / misc / bluetoothd /

9. Now we can type the command
    rm / data / misc / bluetoothd / XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX / *

where XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX - is the MAC address of your Bluetooth peeped in Step 8. After each slash can
    typing TAB for autocompletion, if it is on your screen keyboard, I use 'Hackers Keyboard', there it is.
    I have this line was typed sorm / data / misc / bluetoothd / XX \: XX \: XX \: XX \: XX \: XX / * , Ie appeared reverse
    slashes to colons, a star in the end I scored myself.
  10. Because tablet all this time continued to reboot, then comes the next reboot, and it will end
    successfully.

Post has been editedGDI123 - 28.11.16, 20:18

Rep: (959)
GDI123 @ 27.11.16, 09:50*
Remove the directory with the settings at the address / data / misc / bluetoothd / XX: XX: XX: XX: XX: XX

Good guide, thank you. And you can just if there is a Root, delete that directory through any file manager with access to system files, such as throughRoot explorer

Rep: (-1)
These Chinese have come up with the name ...

Hello! Nobody its ancient Pipo M2 does not sell? I would buy for spare parts. Ukraine.

Rep: (2672)
M
Topic is closed due to the lack of user activity.
If you want to add something, clarify, etc. press the buttonPictureand specify the purpose in the comment.

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 30/03/20, 17:12