> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

If you posted a new version of the program, please notify the moderator by clicking the "Complaint" button on your message.

Rayman Jungle Run | [iPhone] [iPad] cheerful platformer.

Rep: (124)
Rayman jungle run
version: 1.3.6

Last update of the game in the header:26.03.2016

Attached ImageAttached Image

Short description:
hilarious platformer.

Description:
Rayman jungle run - this is a classic platforming fun with bright cartoon graphics and dynamic sauntrek. We will run through all the different places and overcome unimaginable number of obstacles.

iTunes Store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/rayman-jung...d537931449?mt=8

Download:
Version 1.3.6

Post has been editedHoRRicH - 26.03.16, 21:16
Reason for editing: Updating the version ...

Rep: (210)
The game is funny, but alas, and nearly stood with Raman from Vita (which I was happy to go). And since he came to Vitu with PS 3, and already adapted to ARM, could i port ...

Rep: (34)
Cooler3D,
Yes, and the meaning? This Reiman is on the PC, on PS3s box, Vius, Vite, ZDS. Who needs him on Ipad?

Rep: (742)
Cooler3D,
If even on the origin gamepad for many real torture, then appear what it would be on the sensory display. Segless half an hour of play, he would be crushed. : D.
In this case, considering the dynamics of the game - Raper is the ideal concept of Reyman on touch screens. The only levels may in it and music are not so interesting, but if at the level of bonus in Origin, it is already not bad.)

Rep: (127)
Is it just raner? Or is it still a platformer like old reimans on java?

RILL 50,
Ranner, it is clear from the name. I have not played yet, but I realized the video that there is a jing button there, swipes need to make movements for attack enemies.

Rep: (41)
nightmare! I really expected this game more than all the rest, going to get out in the fall ... But I was extremely disappointed ... It was necessary so talked? Fucking ebisoft! It is even not compared with the old Javovvsky Rayman ... What kind of fuck did they do it at all? Reyman 2 then at all is a 3D platformer, and everyone was quite happy with the control, so why all the junction to the same button? Now I don't even know what to expect from other expected releases

Rep: (127)
In short, something in the spirit of Captain America ... Sorry ... Loved Platformers with Reiman

PriZRak_00,
Xs what torture there, the easiest game turned out.
RILL 50,
Yes. There are four types of chelldget in the form of 4x abilities: jump, flying, running around the wall and attack. Everywhere your levels.
The game is made beautifully, completely like large consoles. Play it will be very funny.

Posted on 09/19/2012, 08:38:

Denton13,
Dude, the fact that it is Ranner, it was also visible from the trailer and they said about it everywhere. So I do not know what you expected.

Denzzil,
And why do I think you didn't even have passed her?) I mean all the level bonus and the last level with the dead, I lost 200 in case, what happiness that it was not necessary to pass it for a while. Easy Originians will not call anyhow, most likely the most hardcore platform meter from all those who addressed for the sowned years. Especially if you pass one.
Denton13,
Dynamics Reyman Originis at times 6 faster than in the second.

sirrozha
I agree with you.)

I was on my computer to Riman Originis. You exaggerate with control. It is pretty simple and comfortable there. Bunked into a similar game it would be difficult to play on the touchscreen display.

PriZRak_00,
I do not even know. I have passed the game in the difficulty difficult. Maybe you just casual and more difficult to play the birds to play games?

Rep: (891)
I liked how Timekiller: YES2:

Denzzil,
I walked her on the platinum. THOSE. Got all the achives. And personally, it did not seem very difficult to me, but I don't know a single platformer, which was more complicated by Originus and do not know a single game in which I would lose last level 200 times. Read the game forums Everyone as one talks that in it hellish difficulty.
Denton13,
And who said that there was a challenging management in it. Only I can not imagine how you chopped on the screen, in some levels just incredible scratch.

Post has been editedPriZRak_00 - 19.09.12, 11:19

Rep: (96)
Passed the first pair of levels, the game is beautiful and high quality!

Rep: (12)
Normal Ranner.

In general, I will not whine. It is a pity, of course, that this is only a pathetic trimming of that Reiman, but as Raper came fine. Already passed 3 chapters, two of which are 100%

PriZRak_00
Also on the twist I pass Origins :) I was not nervous in Super Meat Boy, as in it at the last level. I stitched at the end, I decided to play in the MK on Vite to play. Passed two tower tests in one breath. Returned to Origines, again in the final of the stupor: D

PriZRak_00,
Cooler3D,
Super Mit battle on hard, as it is more difficult for me. Yes, even Mario on vii more difficult raim.
In general, Rimima turned out to be strange. He and beautiful and cool music, the gameplay is quite busy, but it is awesome cool, then terribly shit. And this version on iOS turned out to be simply a continuation, to conceal the thirst of fans, before the release of the new part on Vii Y.

Posted on 19.09.2012, 18:15:

By the way, who knows where you can download OST from this version of the game? I do not remember in a large version of music, as in the bonus level, when all 5 teeth collect.

Denzzil
I forgot to mention ... We are talking about passing on platinum, and collecting all phosphors. I didn't play Mario, I somehow did not happen, but Mithboy passed on hard.

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 15.01.21, 05:23