Star V12 + - Discussion | Smartphone, 4.3 "

Rep: (2033)
DiscussionStar V12 +
PictureStar V12 +, V1277
Description | Discussion пїЅ | Purchase пїЅ | Firmware пїЅ
  • Before asking a question, look Android OS FAQandGlossary. Respect your and other people's time.
  • To discuss and search for third-party programs / games, use the following sections: Programs and Games .
  • To compare the device with competitors and on the choice of devices, please contact: Selection and Comparison .
  • The available amount of RAM and memory for installing applications is discussed in the topic: How much memory is in your machine?
  • The results of performance tests of Android devices, see the topic: Benchmark
  • Before posting photos, read the topic Working with Images on the forum
  • Messages that are not related to the topic of discussion (offtopic) are deleted without warning.
Specifications
  • Form Factor: Monoblock
  • Category: Business Class
  • Dimensions: 128.2x65.8x12 mm
  • Weight: 150 g
  • Standards: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G / WCDMA 2100/900 2 SIM cards
  • Operating system: Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich
  • Processor: Dual Core MediaTEK MTK6577, Cortex A9, 1.0GHz + GPU PowerVR SGX5
  • Memory: 512MB RAM / 4GB ROM support up to 32GB SD Card
  • Display: 4.3 "AVS QHD / 3D / capacitive touchscreen / 16 million colors / 540С…960
  • Multitouch: yes, at the same time 5 touches
  • Camera: 5.0 Mpix AF (interpolation up to 8Mpx) / Flash / 0.3 Mpix front
  • Entertainment: Android market, Games, Mp3 / Mp4 player, FM radio, E-book
  • Messaging: SMS / MMS / ICQ / MSN / SKYPE
  • Communications: USB cable / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi / GPRS / EDGE / WCDMA
  • Sound: 64 tones polyphony, mp3 on a call
  • GPS: GPS, A-GPS, Google Maps, voice command support
  • 3G: YES, WCDMA
  • Sensors: G-sensor, proximity sensor, light sensor
  • TV: No
  • FM: stereo, 87.5-108 MHz range
  • Power supply: 2000 mAh
  • Delivery set: Z / U, USB cable, add. battery, headphones, manual

Being in this topic you must comply with:Resource rulessavagemessiahzine.comand Section RulesAndroid - Devices"

There is no curator in the subject. For questions about filling the caps, please contact the section moderators via the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you need to add links or contact directly toQMSresponsible for the sub-moderatorAn enlightened grandfather.
If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(having previously studied the topic header and all materials for curators) or will contact directly the moderator responsible for the subsectionAn enlightened grandfather.

Post has been editedEnlightened grandfather - 13.07.16, 15:00
Reason for editing: Making the header

Rep: (0)
I liked the phone. I already ordered. Tell me how to put the firmware without problems.

Rep: (2)
drjjka @ 24.10.2012, 14:29*
I liked the phone. I already ordered. Tell me how to put the firmware without problems.

Despite what firmware will stand on the body. If you do not need the HDMI, and the European 07082012 from normal, it is possible to fasten Root and swap sdcard1 and sdcard2 will be enough if you need the HDMI, there will be problems with sticking multitouch, everything else is normal.

Rep: (72)
drjjka,
I do not want to scare, but friendlythe forumthere is information that in the last batch of altered iron and developments rom do not go. According to this so as not to be disappointed take note of this ...: blush:

something I can not get it to work on 3g, through wi-fi goes to the Internet, but does not want to over 3g. Look at what is wrong with the settings:
APN - internet.beeline.ru
Type APN - default
Proxy - not established
Username - beeline
Password - beeline
Profile switch - not found
MMSC - not found
MMS-proxy - not found
MMS-port - not found
MCC - 250
MNC - 99
Type atentifikatsii - no
Protocol APN - ipv4
Enable / disable APN - is not checked
Channel - Unknown

Rep: (2)
rsm_ @ 25.10.2012, 20:32*
Enable / disable APN - is not checked

tick

Rep: (1)
adik777 @ 25.10.2012, 13:15*
I do not want to scare, but on a friendly forum have information that in the last batch of altered iron and developments rom do not go. According to this so as not to be disappointed take note of this ...

in the same place on a friendly site comrade unsubscribed that the latest firmware from the caps from kvv7 normally sewn on the last batch

Rep: (6)
Hello to all!
I have a question.
I've written out telefon.i as I understand .... He will problemki with a memory card. Would like on my allwinner a13 - SD card which is thrown off a cache of games, "mounted" inside, ie more than 2GB of cache, I pour nesmog in the device from the game (this is ridiculous!), And my flash cards that I put in is how prihvost to store music , ustanovochnik, movies?
If so, tell me,How to make my flash card is the primary card memory to at her thrown off the entire cache of applications and games?
I found here on this instruction chaynaforume
"Q: How do I reverse the card sdcard and sdcard2?
Answer: We need root privileges.
Edit using RootExplorer (long press on the file, then choose "Open in text editor.") /System/etc/vold.fstab, simply by changing the (swap) the figure "2" in 2 lines-comments are not:
then the lines in the file
And reboot. "
Work it?My memory is not necessary to merge, just to go to the cache memory of my card is necessary.
And further:
How to root?

please tell me, I swing the game with the cache, the cache differently put, and the folder where the phone itself began to swing from internet and in places where recommended in the forum, nifiga ... still want to pull from an Internet entire cache ... I can not the cache shake. Cache of official phone is better to download? (Samsung galaxy, hts there ...) ??? Maybe what else is necessary for happiness? Ruth has been built into the latest firmware already

Rep: (32)
Question to the happy owners V1277, and not only. I am looking for how to fix the phone's firmware, the player control function button headset.
simple editing of files in a folder does not bring results keylaout, although off Kay 231, the button stops working on an answer, and redirection to nothing lead.
program for reassignment or appointment of the keys does not help.
control programs do not see pressing, although the control of the microphone signal is reflected pressing the headset button

All this suggests that all phones percent 6575-6577 is not standard (for Andryusha) interrogate headphone port.

If it is not correct then at least like to remap this button.

Post has been editedkollj - 02.11.12, 09:49

Rep: (2033)
M
Created topicStar V12, V1277 - Firmware
by flashing messages moved there.

Hi guys! And who can say what a good game he pulls? A list of links that may dast.a I have not intentionally installed, after the launch of an error and crashes, such as Real Football, and 2 new from geymloft.

A week ago, this phone is sent, bought through AliExpress. The box has only one battery, although on a page like the two had promised. And after operation has stopped working G-sensor for two days. The screen automatically rotates, tilts in the games are not working. It's a pity. It is unlikely that more ever sweep on the cheap. If we are to buy - only serious brand. And, of course, with a guarantee that in Russia.

P.S. After some time. I thought - why not try to flash a different firmware? Flashed version kvv7 120829. And - lo and behold! - G-sensor earned. I do not believe.

Post has been editedMercoff - 08.11.12, 13:58

Living creature tells how on the unit are heavy toys? And preferably with examples. Well, ie Gta 3 is stable, does not lag.
It is desirable protestit - NFS, and more severe what some toys. real racing out there ..
very much hope that this will steadily devayse gta vice city, because it has already announced Rockstar.

Rep: (16)
There was a firmware which operates and HDMI and multitouch.

dan4er @ 08.11.2012, 18:41*
There was a firmware which operates and HDMI and multitouch.

Link is forbidden to place?

Post has been editedMercoff - 09.11.12, 14:56

Mercoff, You nickname in quotation confused: DD
lslsergey, And without a new firmware multitouch not working? Lord, what do you confuse people .. :)

dan4er @ 09.11.2012, 14:04*
And without a new firmware multitouch not working? Lord, what do you confuse people ..

Works but with glitches - try toAntutu tester ponazhimat few taps and you will see ...: yes2:

dan4er @ 09.11.2012, 14:04*
And without a new firmware multitouch not working? Lord, what do you confuse people.

Poyasnyu.Na Currently there are only three firmware (or modifications thereof)
1 070 812 - rabotate multitouch. kosyachit HDMI
2 290 812 - works HDMI. kosyachit multitouch
3. 101012 - works both. The remaining fines until tested.

Firmware, and people who seek their rights on an alternative site about Chinese smartphones (china-iphone). There they laid out for all to download.

Post has been editedlslsergey - 10.11.12, 14:17

lslsergey,
It's all OFFICIAL factory firmware!

There was the first school in the new modified firmware. If the charge level falls below 15 percent of the message pops up "Annex" grafchesky interface system "error has occurred" and drops the status bar: (((

Post has been editedlslsergey - 15.11.12, 19:52

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 12/03/20, 00:39