> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

51 pagesV  « < 49 50 51 »  

> ONDA V971 (DualCore / Quad Core) - Firmware
boar-hooligan
Message#1
15.09.12, 06:24
Russian translation
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3206
Check in: 25.05.12
HTC Desire 526G Dual Sim

ONDA V971 (DualCore / Quad Core) - Firmware
PictureOnda V971_16Gb / 32Gb
Discussion | Firmware | Discussion Onda Vi40D (DualCore)

Link to all Onda tablet firmware

How to determine which version of your firmware

Dual core

Quad core

ClockworkMod recovery (for two kernel versions)

Firmware instructions

Tablet firmware from SD card (Video)

Installation Instructions Android 4.2.2
1.Connect the tablet with the clamped home, and press power - the computer will make the sound of connecting the device (you can release everything).
2.install drivers for the tablet: the firmware program and the firmware itself are in the zip archive that you download, the drivers are inside the flash driver.
Installing the driver: My computer with the right button - Properties - Equipment - Device Manager - Find the device you need (amlogic m6-chip (if you take down the nand, it will be m3-chip first)) - right-click on it - Update driver - Install manually, specify the folder with drivers.

3.Run the flasher. Next Config ->Import Upgrade File ->Specify file->with firmware Resource.V971D-422D-130716

4.Next, mark the checkbox Erase nand, click start! In the process, the device may get lost and the program will ask you to disconnect the device and rescan the ports, just pull the cable out of the tablet, click Stop, Config ->Reset port match info

5.We connect the cable back, turn off the erase nand checkbox, click Start.
Attention, we killed nand, now we have amlogic m3-chip installed, hanging on 4% it will disconnect and amlogic m6-chip will connect (you will hear a computer beep)
Installation will continue to 100%

6.After a successful flashing, we are greeted by the ONDA logo on the screen.

Thanks for the instruction

wari1998 download

Firmware v1.0-v1.5
1.Download the firmware file to the PC from the header or from the Onda website;
2.Prepare a TF microSD card in FAT or FAT32 format, with a capacity of at least 512 MB, and preferably 2-8Gb;
3.Make sure the tablet battery is more than 80% charged;

The order of the firmware:
Before performing the following items, temporarily, disable Anti-Virus.

1.Unzip the firmware package so that the corresponding folder appears.

Attached Image

2. Insert the TF card into the card reader device (or another TF card supporting device), and connect it to the PC. Then open the folder with the previously extracted files, and copy all the files (you can not copy the readme) to the root directory of the TF card.

Attached Image

After the files are copied from the computer to the TF card, safely disconnect the card reader;

3.Turn off the tablet properly, and then correctly insert the TF card into the appropriate slot on the tablet;
4.Press and hold the "Home" key and do not release, then press the power button to start the download. Release the power button after turning on the tablet (white android on the display) and do not release the "Home” button. When the green android image appears on the screen, The “Home” button can be released.

Attached Image

The update is done automatically. The row at the bottom of the screen will start filling from left to right.

5.The tablet, after completing the update, will automatically reboot. If the tablet does not restart automatically, start it in the usual way.

Note:
1.Before updating, please make sure the tablet is fully charged.
2.Save important personal data before the update, as the update process has its own disk format, and the original data will be lost and cannot be restored;
3.During the update process, do not click on the tablet buttons to avoid errors when updating.
4.Please read this list of instructions carefully before updating.

Ps. The file "factory_update_param.aml" specifies the order in which the instructions are executed during the firmware process.
--update_package = / sdcard / g12refM1006A1SPI.zip (the file name changes, and depends on the firmware)
--update_patch = / sdcard / update.zip (on latest firmware ... = / sdcard / patch.zip)
--wipe_data
--wipe_cache
--wipe_media
Edited by text editor. Leaving only the top line, you update only the system, without affecting the installed programs.

Quad Core Firmware - Phoenix Suit 1.0.7 IMG way

Do after firmware

1. Download on PC, withsavagemessiahzine.com, attachmentES File Explorer
2. Download firmware, following the links from the header.
3. Unpack the firmware files to the TF card (to the root) + upload the previously downloadedES File Explorer(better to folder, for example Distr)
4. Charge off tablet (control charging by pressing the power button. As soon as the strips stop moving, the tablet is charged)
5. Insert the TF card into the tablet. Pressing and holding the "Home" button on the end, press the power button. When a white android appears, you can release the power button and hold the "Home" button. Next, a green anroid appears, and under it is the download bar. The "Home" button can be released. The firmware runs automatically, after which the tablet will reboot.
6. After booting, you can set up through the settings: language, keyboard layouts, set the time, month, year and time zone with your hands (change to yours later), USB debugging.
7. To installES File Explorer, reboot, and install in the settings of the Root-rights program (Root-explorer, Root folder, Connect system folder)
8. Register your account in the tablet settings. Launch the Market. Download the application. (Control of the absence of 101 errors)
9. In the "ES Explorer" open - "system>app "and remove unnecessary Chinese programs. You can leave" Onda Store (AnZhi) ".

Detailed F.A.Q. to restore the tablet during the so-called "internal memory failure".Tyk

Parsing tablet
1. Remove the rubber plugs and unscrew the screws.
2. Buy some hard guitar mediators (Chinese blue adapt, for disassembly, I do not advise to use. Thick)
3. Next, gently insert the mediator between the display and the case, as in the photo, by 0.5 cm. Angle 10-15 degrees. And then carefully push the mediator, slightly changing the angle in places with latches (you will feel that you have rested against something).
Attached Image

The attachment points of the latches are marked in the following photo.
Attached Image

Start better from the center of the long sides. At the corners do not zealous.
As a supplement I advise you to use several mediators.
(after unfastening one latch, leave the pick at that place and insert the next pick next to it and gently move it along the screen, until the next catch, etc.)
Attention!!! Gently lift the display and unfasten 2 cables from the board.

Root rights

Drivers and Utilities

Do not forget - you do all manipulations with the tablet at your own peril and risk! Upon receipt of the "brick", please do not blame anyone!

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.11.17, 16:28
volotovskyd
Message#1002
29.01.19, 19:42
Novice
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 34
Check in: 09.06.13

As I understand it, this is the V7B firmware version, something I haven’t found anywhere else, can anyone post it (Message # 950 it was but now not available)

Which of the links is not working. Must all work. Specify.
osnd
Message#1003
30.01.19, 15:50
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 28
Check in: 13.03.17

Post # 950 01/08/17, 01:09
V971T DualCore
v3.1
Took HERE Download from MEGA
This firmware seems to be for the V7 version according to the information onda.cn
Writes no such file
volotovskyd
Message#1004
31.01.19, 22:02
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Writes no such file

Really. For some reason, the synchronization has flown away. Filled again, drop the link.
volotovskyd
Message#1005
07.02.19, 22:38
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Post # 950 01/08/17, 01:09
V971T DualCore
v3.1
Took HERE Download from MEGA
This firmware seems to be for the V7 version according to the information onda.cn
Writes no such file

DOWNLOAD HERE
Tudux
Message#1006
14.02.19, 22:59
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 2
Check in: 12.03.11
LG GT540 Optimus

Dear volotovskyd, please reload the firmware V971TD_4.2.2D (07/18/2013). I requested the version of V971T DualCore v3.1 - wi-fi is not included. And registration on Baidu is not possible.
Thanks in advance
volotovskyd
Message#1007
15.02.19, 12:04
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Tudux @ 02/14/19, 10:59 PM*
Dear volotovskyd, please reload the firmware V971TD_4.2.2D (07/18/2013). I requested the version of V971T DualCore v3.1 - wi-fi is not included. And registration on Baidu is not possible.
Thanks in advance

Try

No time to update all links. All the firmware is stored.
Tudux
Message#1008
16.02.19, 18:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 12.03.11
LG GT540 Optimus

Thank you very much!!!
True, now it is impossible to enter the firmware mode. I press the buttons as previously described, and the normal download occurs.
Megogalych
Message#1009
31.03.19, 13:38
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 108
Check in: 19.03.14

I ask to share the firmware if anyone has, need firmware on v971s 4.4?

all the Internet clambered, the links are dead. In the hat, too, nothing
volotovskyd
Message#1010
01.04.19, 20:55
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Megogalych @ 03/31/19, 13:38*
I ask to share the firmware if anyone has, need firmware on v971s 4.4?

DOWNLOAD HERE
Megogalych
Message#1011
03.04.19, 10:35
Local
[offline]

Messages 108

Volotovskyd @ 04/02/19, 00:55*
DOWNLOAD HERE

Many thanks, I appreciate your help. File downloaded.
Unfortunately, the tablet data- in low resistance and the tablet PC is not detected. Those. flash using a PC at the moment is not possible.
Maybe you have a update zip file for this android version ie. 4.4? Recovery is available, stock.

Thanks again!
Andrey_Kis
Message#1012
05.04.19, 13:20
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 05.09.16

http://www.onda-tablet.com/news/

there is still firmware
Megogalych
Message#1013
07.04.19, 14:19
Local
[offline]

Messages 108

Andrey_Kis @ 04/05/19 5:20*
there is still firmware

just firmware. but not updates.

I have firmware. but with the updates that were in trouble hat

On the canoe, too, the links are dead

hike everything ((I will disassemble
volotovskyd
Message#1014
07.04.19, 19:12
Novice
[offline]

Messages 34

Megogalych @ 04/03/19, 10:35*
Maybe you have a update zip file for this android version ie. 4.4? Recovery is available, stock.

I do not seem to have them.

Posted on 04/07/2019 19:13:

Megogalych @ 04/07/19, 14:19*
I have firmware. but with the updates that were in trouble hat

Did they have a hat?
Megogalych
Message#1015
14.04.19, 16:02
Local
[offline]

Messages 108

Did they have a hat?

Yes you are right. Wrong. They were in one of the messages.

upd On the tablet, the processor has failed by the data lines. Something is possible. Everywhere where they could have asked, people shared the firmware, but the problem with updates (update zip). I wanted to try using this file to restore (maybe)
ONDA

51 pagesV  « < 49 50 51 » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19, 00:33