> Attention!

We strongly recommend to readRules section "Android - firmware"

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > »  

> ONDA V971 (DualCore / Quad Core) - Firmware
boar-hooligan
Message#1
15.09.12, 06:24
Russian translation
[offline]

Group: Curators
Messages 3204
Check in: 25.05.12
HTC Desire 526G Dual Sim

ONDA V971 (DualCore / Quad Core) - Firmware
PictureOnda V971_16Gb / 32Gb
Discussion | Firmware | Discussion Onda Vi40D (DualCore)

Link to all Onda tablet firmware

How to determine which version of your firmware

Dual core

Quad core

ClockworkMod recovery (for two kernel versions)

Firmware instructions

Tablet firmware from SD card (Video)

Installation Instructions Android 4.2.2
1.Connect the tablet with the clamped home, and press power - the computer will make the sound of connecting the device (you can release everything).
2.install drivers for the tablet: the firmware program and the firmware itself are in the zip archive that you download, the drivers are inside the flash driver.
Installing the driver: My computer with the right button - Properties - Equipment - Device Manager - Find the device you need (amlogic m6-chip (if you take down the nand, it will be m3-chip first)) - right-click on it - Update driver - Install manually, specify the folder with drivers.

3.Run the flasher. Next Config ->Import Upgrade File ->Specify file->with firmware Resource.V971D-422D-130716

4.Next, mark the checkbox Erase nand, click start! In the process, the device may get lost and the program will ask you to disconnect the device and rescan the ports, just pull the cable out of the tablet, click Stop, Config ->Reset port match info

5.We connect the cable back, turn off the erase nand checkbox, click Start.
Attention, we killed nand, now we have amlogic m3-chip installed, hanging on 4% it will disconnect and amlogic m6-chip will connect (you will hear a computer beep)
Installation will continue to 100%

6.After a successful flashing, we are greeted by the ONDA logo on the screen.

Thanks for the instruction

wari1998 download

Firmware v1.0-v1.5
1.Download the firmware file to the PC from the header or from the Onda website;
2.Prepare a TF microSD card in FAT or FAT32 format, with a capacity of at least 512 MB, and preferably 2-8Gb;
3.Make sure the tablet battery is more than 80% charged;

The order of the firmware:
Before performing the following items, temporarily, disable Anti-Virus.

1.Unzip the firmware package so that the corresponding folder appears.

Attached Image

2. Insert the TF card into the card reader device (or another TF card supporting device), and connect it to the PC. Then open the folder with the previously extracted files, and copy all the files (you can not copy the readme) to the root directory of the TF card.

Attached Image

After the files are copied from the computer to the TF card, safely disconnect the card reader;

3.Turn off the tablet properly, and then correctly insert the TF card into the appropriate slot on the tablet;
4.Press and hold the "Home" key and do not release, then press the power button to start the download. Release the power button after turning on the tablet (white android on the display) and do not release the "Home” button. When the green android image appears on the screen, The “Home” button can be released.

Attached Image

The update is done automatically. The row at the bottom of the screen will start filling from left to right.

5.The tablet, after completing the update, will automatically reboot. If the tablet does not restart automatically, start it in the usual way.

Note:
1.Before updating, please make sure the tablet is fully charged.
2.Save important personal data before the update, as the update process has its own disk format, and the original data will be lost and cannot be restored;
3.During the update process, do not click on the tablet buttons to avoid errors when updating.
4.Please read this list of instructions carefully before updating.

Ps. The file "factory_update_param.aml" specifies the order in which the instructions are executed during the firmware process.
--update_package = / sdcard / g12refM1006A1SPI.zip (the file name changes, and depends on the firmware)
--update_patch = / sdcard / update.zip (on latest firmware ... = / sdcard / patch.zip)
--wipe_data
--wipe_cache
--wipe_media
Edited by text editor. Leaving only the top line, you update only the system, without affecting the installed programs.

Quad Core Firmware - Phoenix Suit 1.0.7 IMG way

Do after firmware

1. Download on PC, withsavagemessiahzine.com, attachmentES File Explorer
2. Download firmware, following the links from the header.
3. Unpack the firmware files to the TF card (to the root) + upload the previously downloadedES File Explorer(better to folder, for example Distr)
4. Charge off tablet (control charging by pressing the power button. As soon as the strips stop moving, the tablet is charged)
5. Insert the TF card into the tablet. Pressing and holding the "Home" button on the end, press the power button. When a white android appears, you can release the power button and hold the "Home" button. Next, a green anroid appears, and under it is the download bar. The "Home" button can be released. The firmware runs automatically, after which the tablet will reboot.
6. After booting, you can set up through the settings: language, keyboard layouts, set the time, month, year and time zone with your hands (change to yours later), USB debugging.
7. To installES File Explorer, reboot, and install in the settings of the Root-rights program (Root-explorer, Root folder, Connect system folder)
8. Register your account in the tablet settings. Launch the Market. Download the application. (Control of the absence of 101 errors)
9. In the "ES Explorer" open - "system>app "and remove unnecessary Chinese programs. You can leave" Onda Store (AnZhi) ".

Detailed F.A.Q. to restore the tablet during the so-called "internal memory failure".Tyk

Parsing tablet
1. Remove the rubber plugs and unscrew the screws.
2. Buy some hard guitar mediators (Chinese blue adapt, for disassembly, I do not advise to use. Thick)
3. Next, gently insert the mediator between the display and the case, as in the photo, by 0.5 cm. Angle 10-15 degrees. And then carefully push the mediator, slightly changing the angle in places with latches (you will feel that you have rested against something).
Attached Image

The attachment points of the latches are marked in the following photo.
Attached Image

Start better from the center of the long sides. At the corners do not zealous.
As a supplement I advise you to use several mediators.
(after unfastening one latch, leave the pick at that place and insert the next pick next to it and gently move it along the screen, until the next catch, etc.)
Attention!!! Gently lift the display and unfasten 2 cables from the board.

Root rights

Drivers and Utilities

Do not forget - you do all manipulations with the tablet at your own peril and risk! Upon receipt of the "brick", please do not blame anyone!

K
There is no curator in the subject. If there is a user in the subject who wants to become a Curator and the correspondingRequirements for candidates, he can apply in the topicI want to be curator(after having studied the topic header and all materials for curators).
Prior to the appointment of the curator, on filling caps, please contactmoderatorssection through the "Complaint" button under the messages to which you want to add links.

Post has been editedvaalf - 06.11.17, 16:28
gloriamas
Message#2
15.09.12, 18:36
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 498
Check in: 10.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

Attention! Onda Vi40D firmware, unchanged, not compatible with Onda V971D.
On the Vi40D, the revision of the main board is M1005, and on the V971 - M1006A1SPI
Respectively, and firmware revisions: g12refM1005 and g12refM1006A1SPI

Post has been editedgloriamas - 19.09.12, 04:06
rassv3t
Message#3
16.09.12, 12:45
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 25
Check in: 07.09.11

I want to fix the firmware by clearing .hosts (because it does not work on YouTube) and removing Chinese applications, but the recovery says "signature verification failed". How to fix it?

Post has been editedrassv3t - 16.09.12, 12:46
gloriamas
Message#4
17.09.12, 04:11
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 498
Check in: 10.10.09
Xiaomi Redmi 5A

rassv3t

I do not understand why you go into the recovery. Read the cap. (Useful tips)

..... 7. Install ES Explorer, reboot and install in the settings of the Root-rights program (Root-explorer, Root folder, Connect system folder)
8. If necessary, download the corrected file.hostsand throw it, with the help of "ES Explorer", on the way "device \ system \ etc, agreeing to a replacement.
10. In the "ES Explorer" open - "system>app "and remove unnecessary Chinese programs ......

Post has been editedgloriamas - 19.09.12, 04:07
MihAlex2011
Message#5
19.09.12, 19:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 10
Check in: 08.04.11

1. While I did not reset (full reset with a clip), I did not want to flash it, the image of a green android did not appear on the screen.
2. I downloaded the firmware from the official site, since there the download speed is higher than from the header, here is the link to the office. site..onda v971
on the firmware itself -V971_v1.4

3. After the firmware everything is in Chinese, to select Russian you need to go to the menu (click on the watch, then find the item with the letter A in the list. The first item on the right will be there, there will be a list with the Russian language.

Post has been editedMihAlex2011 - 19.09.12, 19:51

--------------------
Samsung GT-N7000 Galaxy Note
rassv3t
Message#6
20.09.12, 16:31
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

Firmware 1.5 releasedLink
I stitched without a wipe, I have not noticed any bugs yet.
Removed processor mode "performance"
Ps. Who is 1.4, please write how much you have on an entourage for normal / performance dialing. At 1.5 at the normal 6500, it seems there was more
SergKSV
Message#7
21.09.12, 10:16
User
[offline]

Messages 55
Check in: 27.04.09

rassv3t
Yesterday my Onda also came to me, this morning I uploaded a fresh firmware, launched Antutu - 9459: rolleyes:. Like this. On the previous one (1.4) I showed about 8000 (I do not remember exactly)
rassv3t
Message#8
21.09.12, 16:57
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

Yes, apparently the problem was with the firmware without a wipe. I changed it completely - 9863: happy:
Eureka!
Message#9
23.09.12, 01:30
Local
[offline]

Messages 122
Check in: 29.11.10
Xiaomi Mi 3

my result is 9851
necros111
Message#10
23.09.12, 17:41
Local
[offline]

Messages 215
Check in: 04.08.11
Honor 8 FRD-L09

hello everyone !!! I have this unit, everything was fine, but on the third or fourth day I decided to reboot it for something! He turned everything off normally, but he does not want to turn on any more, he charges for charging, and when he turns on the white icon android nothing !!!! I tried to flash through usb, and the computer recognizes it as a m3-chip in the device manager with an exclamation mark !! tell me what to do ??? on livesuit is also in the manager an exclamation mark .... Thank you in advance
Just in case on the computer win 7 64x ultimate ...

--------------------
HTC Sensation / Alcatel 990OT / Nokia 5530XM / Samsung Omnia Lite / Nokia 700/ Acer IconiaTab W500 /Onda V971 / DNS m100 / ZTE v987/ ZTE Nubia Z7 Max / Honor 8 l09
esspero
Message#11
23.09.12, 21:23
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 14
Check in: 03.07.12

What's new in the latest firmware?
SergKSV
Message#12
25.09.12, 08:47
User
[offline]

Messages 55

necros111,
There was the same problem. Viarassv3t(thanks to him so much!) I managed to solve it:
1. Enter the recovery without the inserted external SD-CARD. Press both keys "Home" + "Power" at the same time. It took me about 30 attempts until I entered. So we try to win the final :-)
2. In the menu recovery, we make out the cache, data and media. Key "Home" - move through the menu, "Power" - select a menu item.
3. Insert the SD-CARD, which is not recorded with a * .zip file with firmware. I only wrote down g12refM1006A1.zip without patch.zip.
4. Select the menu item "- install zip from sdcard". Select the file g12refM1006A1.zip on the card and wait for the end of the process.
5. We are overloading the device.
Then do it like this
After that, I uploaded the firmware to the card and updated it as described in the header.
After that, everything works fine.
Good luck.
helena2a
Message#13
25.09.12, 14:10
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 25.09.12

I did the above procedure before step 5 ... I rebooted and did not find either a market or a whale of applications .... I sit there ((((continue to continue?
SergKSV
Message#14
25.09.12, 15:57
User
[offline]

Messages 55

helena2a,
I had the same thing. That is why I did a flashing after formatting the SD-CARD.
rassv3t
Message#15
25.09.12, 17:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

I did the above procedure before step 5 ... I rebooted and did not find either a market or a whale of applications .... I sit there ((((continue to continue?

Sew the patch.zip file from the firmware archive, or unpack it, and discard all google / market apk via the file manager on the tablet in system / app
here are these apk

Post has been editedrassv3t - 25.09.12, 17:32
Reason for editing: Added link to apk
helena2a
Message#16
25.09.12, 20:52
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 25.09.12

All huge human-girl: rofl: yu Thank you .. I do not know how I did it, .... but everything turned out and furychit. !!!
DoctorDoc
Message#17
27.09.12, 11:05
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9
Check in: 27.09.12
Samsung Galaxy 580 GT-I5800

Who can say - for the firmware you need only the Trans Flash card, or is it possible to use the usual microSD? And now it is difficult to find this tranflesh.
rassv3t
Message#18
29.09.12, 21:30
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 25

DoctorDoc @ 09/27/2012, 12:05*
Who can say - for the firmware you need only the Trans Flash card, or is it possible to use the usual microSD? And now it is difficult to find this tranflesh.

This is the same.
DoctorDoc
Message#19
30.09.12, 15:21
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

It seems yes ... I bought a 2 GB micro SD card for a sample inexpensive, and it does not see it at close range. From a computer without questions. Formatted in Fat 32, the same song. I enter the settings, memory, there is a button to connect an external SD card. I click. Downstairs for a second slips - some kind of inscription, such as "prepare external SD card" and that's it. Files that are not visible on the map.
It is usually said that trans flush is the same as micro SD. I read on the Internet, they write that this is an older format, which was replaced by a type of micro. On some sold micro SD write - fully compatible with devices using TF. On others do not write. Riddle.
DoctorDoc
Message#20
01.10.12, 15:09
a guest
[offline]

Messages 9

Here I got old SanDisk from the phone, it reads. : sveta:
Sochi777
Message#21
02.10.12, 09:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 02.10.12
Samsung Galaxy Alpha SM-G850F

Hello. My onda did not turn on today, did as described above, turned on the "house" button, I lost count of how many times. Nothing happens. A white robot appears and that's it.Maybe there is someone from Sochihelp cure?
ONDA

51 pagesV  1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/30/19 9:51 AM