YEAR
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 12441
Check in: 31.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

iPhone 5- Discussion

Attached Image

General: Description | FAQ | Apple iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C - FAQ | Help | Purchase | Accessories | Marriage
Games / Programs: Games for Apple iPhone (filter) | Search for iOS software | Software catalog - iOS
Firmware: Official firmware for iPhone 5 | Help and troubleshooting firmware | Enter DFU mode
Jailbreak: IOS 10 jailbreak | IOS 9 jailbreak | IOS 8 jailbreak | IOS 7 jailbreak | Jailbreak iOS 6
iTunes: Discussion | Help | Errors
Useful links:

���� download

| iPhone User Club | Siri FAQ

Useful information on the device
    Characteristics and specifications:
    Wireless network:

Means of determining location:
    • Assisted gpsandGLONASS
    • Digital compass
    • Wi-Fi
    • 3G
    • 4GLTE(in the Russian Federation it will not work, due to different working frequencies, on July 1, 2013 the start of the first tests, and by 2019, the network will work in full)
    Beginning withiPhone 4S, the smartphone along with GPS supports global positioning system GLONASS

Display:
    • DisplayRetina
    • Widescreen displayMulti touchwith a diagonal of 4.0 inches
    • Resolution 1136 x 640 pixels (326 ppi)
    • 800: 1 contrast ratio (standard)
    • Brightness up to 500 cd / m2 (standard)
    • Oleophobic coating resistant to the appearance of fingerprints on the front and back panels
    • Supports simultaneous display of multiple languages ​​and character sets

Camera, photo and video:
    • 8 megapixel cameraiSight
    • Autofocus
    • Touch Focus
    • Face recognitionon photos
    • LED flash
    • Video recording, HD (1080p sweep frequency) up to 30 frames / s with audio
    • Record video from the front camera HD (720p sweep frequency) 1.2 MP FaceTime
    • Video stabilization
    • Front camera for still pictures and VGA-quality video at up to 30 frames per second
    • Snap photos and videos to the location

Power and battery:
    • CPUApple A6.
    • Builtlithium ion battery
    • Charging via USB from a computer or power adapter (compact 8-pin dock connector instead of the classic 30-pin)

Audio playback:
    • Frequency response: from 20 Hz to 20 kHz
    • Sound formats supported: AAC (8 to 320 kbps), AAC protected (for files fromiTunes Store), HE-AAC, MP3 (8 to 320 kbps), VBR, Audible (formats 2, 3, 4, Audible Enhanced Audio, AAX and AAX +),Apple lossless, AIFF and WAV
    • User adjustable maximum volume

TV and video
    Headphones
    Email attachment support

Sensors:
    Contents of delivery:
    • iPhone 5
    • Apple Headphones
    • USB power adapter
    • Documentation
    • Clip for SIM card retrieval
    Comparison table:
    Device Reviews:

A little photo:
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image
    Attached Image

iPhone 5 - First Look
    iPhone 5 in 3DNews Lab
    IPhone 5 Review: Design, Features, Experience
    Detailed review and testing of Apple iPhone 5
    The most detailed photo / video review
    Apple iPhone 5 Eye Reviewsavagemessiahzine.com
    Feedback on the operation of iOS 8.3 after iOS 7.1.2.

All about LTE
Known marriage and problems:
Marriage (Industrial Marriage) - This is a product that does not meet the quality standards, specifications and other regulatory and technical documentation, which was adopted by the country's legislative acts, technological rules of the enterprise or other similar regulatory documents.
It is known that the black copies of the device peels anodized coating on the edges, in white copies, too, but less noticeably.
A photo:
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image
Attached Image

Identified the first problems in the display of the iPhone 5 [video]
New iPhone 5 issues: yellow spots on the display and fast battery discharge
Users complain of a light leak in the front of the white iPhone 5
Useful information
MiniFAQorChaare styledInpromises :
- It takes too long to load applications from the App Store. What to do?
Read the recommendationson that website

- Very interested in the question of strumming when tapping the back of the device. Is this phenomenon normal or not? I read that it can "walk" the battery. If so, how it will affect the operation of the device, can it be turned off?
If, with a light tapping on the body of the smartphone, we hear extraneous noises - this is normal! As you hear the sound made by the rear camera's optical stabilization system. The system is designed in such a way that one of the elements of the system is in a “suspended” state and has a free course along the horizontal and vertical axis. More information about optical stabilization systems can be found.HERE.
According to other sources, this is due to the rattling of the autofocus.

- Auto brightness does not work. What to do?
What you need to do to properly configure the iPhone 5 auto brightness:
1) Go to a dark room (for example, a bath - turn off the light).
2) In the settings, turn off the auto-brightness and set the brightness to the minimum level.
3) Turn on auto brightness.
4) Turn on the light (or exit to the lit place).
5) Done.

- Wi-Fi is very poor. What to do?
The problem is that the screw, located under the Wi-Fi antenna cable, will be tightened from the factory. You need to loosen it by half a turn. After that, everything should work fine.

- Can I use the iPad charger to charge iPhone 5
Yes you can. But if you still doubt, then see the answer also hereCharge iPhone with iPad Charger.

- Do I need a jailbreak at all
To avoid anything contradictory, readJailbreak Pros and Cons

- How to find out when the iPhone was activated, and when the warranty ends.
Enter onthis sitethe serial number of your iPhone, and get all the information you need. Serial number can be viewed in: "Settings" ->"About this device" ->"Serial number".

- I bought an iPhone, how to work with it, where I can find out all this.
Theme for beginners (and useful to the experienced) -Novice path.

- I have problems with iTunes, where I can ask a question.
So you here -iTunes help

- What is Siri in general and how to handle this?
Details collected inSiri - FAQ

- What is the glass of the device?
Gorilla Glass 2

- Where better to save a copy: in iTunes or iCloud?
The pros and cons are obvious. What is more convenient, so use it. In addition, when the backup is enabled in icloud, you can still make copies in iTunes.

- I can not find the symbol in the keyboard
There is simply no such sign. As an option you can doSO

- How much memory is still available?
iPhone 4 8Gb - Really Available - 6.7 GB
iPhone 4 16Gb - Really Available - 13.6 GB
iPhone 4 32Gb - available - 28, 5 GB

- About Nano-sim - How to get nano-SIM from micro-SIM

- Missing switch 2G, 3G
No 2G and 3G switchandiOS 8.xx. - discussion (Post Defo # 35230786)

- How to calibrate the battery?
  1. Fully discharge your gadget battery. The device must turn itself off due to full charge exhaustion.
  2. Charge your iPhone and iPad battery by 100%. Do this by connecting the device to a standard power supply.
  3. When the charge indicator shows 100% leave the machine connected to the network for another hour.
  4. Disconnect your iPhone or iPad from the adapter and use it as usual. But now again you need to discharge the device until it is completely turned off (in the process of discharging you should not connect it to the power adapter).
  5. Repeat step 2 and step 3 - fully charge the battery and do not unplug the smartphone / tablet for another hour.

In this way, you calibrate the battery.

- Incorrect battery operation when using non-native charging
Readthis instruction.

- How to get rid of the Jail and keep the current version of ios?
Semi-Restore for iOS 5.0-8.1.2.
Jailbreak will remain.

- Why does iTunes update weigh more than the update offered in the settings?
iTunes downloads all firmware, and settings -only update.

- Why does the iPhone turn off in the cold?
Read morehere.

Polls
Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

List of questions that are not allowed to ask in this topic

Post has been editedGod_danych - 03.03.18, 12:14
Reason for editing: added a topic header
dr.dorian9
Message#22
05.03.13, 15:46
Andy kaufman
[offline]

Messages 4664
Check in: 08.08.10
Blackberry key2

At first I wanted to ask in the topic of marriage, but not marriage, failure, if I write something, I will delete it, I will ask there.
The people of such a question, as Apple refers to the fact that the phone is kotz when receiving for repair under warranty? Simply, there is a five black (and essno the edges peeled off) and the lightning connector stopped working at it. And they change iPhones for new ones (like aytachi for example) or repairing (like poppies for example)?
PS: It only works if you press hard (quite large (it shouldn’t be like that). It shone through the flashlight, there is nothing foreign in it, I didn’t pick essno, it was not enough.

--------------------
MacBook Pro 15-inch, Mid 2012 (+ Samsung EVO850 1TB) + Sony PlayStation 4 + Sony PS Vita Wi-Fi (32Gb) + Mercedes-Benz ML500 W164 (M156 Swap + Stage 2 = 590hp) + BMW E60 550i + Yamaha YZF -R6+ iPhone 6S 128GB Space Gray 11.2 + Apple Watch Sport 42mm + The New iPad 4G 32Gb 9.3
deniska80
Message#23
05.03.13, 17:26
Old resident
[offline]

Messages 1222
Check in: 01.06.06
Apple iPhone X

Dr.dorian9 @ 03/05/2013, 15:46*
The people of such a question, as Apple refers to the fact that the phone is kotz when receiving for repair under warranty? Simply, there is a five black (and essno the edges peeled off) and the lightning connector stopped working at it. And they change iPhones for new ones (like aytachi for example) or repairing (like poppies for example)?

Handed over a year ago in London 4s (screen scratches) under warranty. The phone was taken out new in films, but only the body itself (without boxes and accessories).

Posted on 03/05/2013, 17:26:

Smoyke @ 03/04/2013, 15:44*
tellurians,
3g

And if there is also an unstable 3G, with the transition to the edge, then in general the tube;)
Alpha Dog ™
Message#24
05.03.13, 22:22
YEAR
[offline]

Messages 12441
Check in: 31.12.10
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Exynos

xKoBaL @ 03/05/2013, 22:17*
about the button who would suggest

On 4-ke, I also have moments that clicking happens with a click, personally it does not soar me, and I advise you to do the same - don't bother, everything is fine!

--------------------
II'm not even angry anymore, I was just very disappointed by who many ofyou.
xKoBaL
Message#25
06.03.13, 16:20
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 05.10.12
Apple iPhone 5

Alpha Dog @ 03/03/2013, 22:22*
On 4-ke, I also have moments that clicking happens with a click, personally it does not soar me, and I advise you to do the same - don't bother, everything is fine!

Ie click on the Home button on the contrary should be absent? I'm completely confused :(
Filislav
Message#26
06.03.13, 18:48
In Apple iTrust :)
[offline]

Group: Moderators
Messages 5591
Check in: 20.05.09
Apple iPhone X

In theory, pressing should be felt, but if the button works well, then you can calm down.

--------------------
iPhone X 64Gb (iOS 12.3) + iPhone SE 32Gb (iOS 12.3) + iPad Pro 9.7 32Gb Wi-Fi + Cellular (iOS 12.3) + Apple Pencil + AppleTV4 32Gb (tvOS 12.3) + Apple Watch Series1 42mm (watchOS 5.2) + Apple AirPods
MacBook Pro Retina 13.3 "2015 macOS Mojave 10.14.4
xKoBaL
Message#27
06.03.13, 19:43
User
[offline]

Messages 85
Check in: 05.10.12
Apple iPhone 5

Filislav @ 03/06/2013, 18:48*
In theory, pressing should be felt, but if the button works well, then you can calm down.

Pressing always works and is felt, just the click sound is sometimes not heard :)
Smoyke
Message#28
07.03.13, 01:08
Veteran
[offline]

Messages 1407
Check in: 03.03.09
Apple iPhone 8

xKoBaL,
The click sound is heard constantly, when the button is already developed, my mom has a newer phone, he has 2-3 weeks, it’s very smooth, the boy is too tight, the button is pressed without sound (I also had it) took a comparison, it is easier to press on my and with a distinctive sound (as you called the click). Imho

--------------------
iPhone 4s 32gb black ->iPhone 5 64gb white ->iPhone 5c 32gb white (a1529) ->iPhone 5s 32gb space gray (a1457_PCT) ->iPhone 6 64gb silver (A1586_РСТ) ->iPhone 8 64gb Space Gray (A1905_РСТ) & Apple AirPods
iPad 3 16gb Wi-Fi + 3g ->iPad Air 64gb. wi-fi + cellular (space gray) ->iPad 2018 32gb
ori71
Message#29
07.03.13, 08:30
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 550
Check in: 04.12.11
Apple iPhone Xs Max

There was time and restored the device as a new one, moreover, I restored everything manually, except for contacts from iCloud. Now the phone works without any troubles at all, especially the wi-fi connection. Before that, I restored it as a new one, and then I uploaded a backup, which stretches from 4S. Something like that...

--------------------
Apple iPhone Xs Max 512gb Space Gray // Apple iPad Pro 11 "Wi-Fi Cellular 64gb Space Gray // Apple Watch S4 44mm Black Stainless Steel Case // Apple MacBook Pro 15" Space Gray 2018 / 2.9GHz / 32GB / Radeon Pro Vega 20 / 1TB // Apple Pencil // Apple AirPods
tarantina
Message#30
08.03.13, 06:42
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 634
Check in: 25.01.08

I overpaid a bit and took it to 32. But now my head doesn’t hurt that there’s not enough space. At 16 free 11 approximately, if not mistaken. Music, photos, programs, maps. And now there is almost no place left.
And for mail and navigation alone there is certainly enough for 16.

Post has been editedtarantina - 08.03.13, 06:44

--------------------
Evolution: FLY S266 ->Nokia 6260 ->Asus P526 ->Gsmart MW700 ->Samsung i740 ->Samsung i550 ->Samsung GT-S5830 Galaxy Ace + iPad mini 3G 16Gb Black ->Apple iPhone 5 32Gb Black ->Honor 4c Pro ->Huawei Y9 + Pad mini Retina 32Gb Space Gray
Xafizov01
Message#31
08.03.13, 23:39
Local
[offline]

Messages 298
Check in: 29.04.12
Apple iPhone 5

- Wi-Fi is very poor. What to do?
The problem is that the screw, located under the Wi-Fi antenna cable, will be tightened from the factory. You need to loosen it by half a turn. After that, everything should work fine.
Who can describe in more detail? and who tried already? with me naturally plus
kaztekeli
Message#32
09.03.13, 17:49
Local
[offline]

Messages 320
Check in: 06.10.11
Apple iPhone X

I noticed that the pictures from the front camera are mirrored. Like before, this was not. How does your front camera shoot?

Post has been editedkaztekeli - 09.03.13, 17:49
smiley1314
Message#33
09.03.13, 17:54
Cosmonaut
[offline]

Messages 1070
Check in: 16.01.12
Apple iPhone 5s

kaztekeli
Yes, all mirrored

--------------------
ISHE IS
e-vred
Message#34
09.03.13, 17:57
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 439
Check in: 16.10.11

kaztekeli
Also yesterday I noticed that you look like in a mirror.

--------------------
Iphone 7 black 32 GB 10.3.3, ipad pro 10.5 64 GB 12.1.4, iPhone X 12.1.4, ipad air 32GB wifi + cell 11.3, iphone 6 32 GB 10.3.2, ipad air 16 GB wifi + cell 11.3, Iphone 8+ 64 GB 12.1.4
vitlets
Message#35
09.03.13, 19:08
Local
[offline]

Messages 158
Check in: 31.12.07
ZTE Nubia Z11 4/64

kaztekeli

This is if you look at the image when the front camera is on. If you take a picture with this camera, then the photo will be a normal image, not a mirror image.

--------------------
HTC P3300 Artemis, Cube U9GT2 16gb original, Apple iPhone 3gs, Apple iPhone 5, Apple iPad mini, Xiaomi mi5
girl sensation
Message#36
09.03.13, 19:15
Local
[offline]

Messages 359
Check in: 26.11.11
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Dear forum users, how do you think the phone will be disassembled in the service center, and nothing will deteriorate in it? Everything will work as before?
e-vred
Message#37
09.03.13, 19:56
Experienced
[offline]

Messages 439
Check in: 16.10.11

Looking what service. If Apple - will not, they will give a new one most likely (if it is really defective). And if you give it to Samodelkin-Kulibin, the result is unpredictable :)

--------------------
Iphone 7 black 32 GB 10.3.3, ipad pro 10.5 64 GB 12.1.4, iPhone X 12.1.4, ipad air 32GB wifi + cell 11.3, iphone 6 32 GB 10.3.2, ipad air 16 GB wifi + cell 11.3, Iphone 8+ 64 GB 12.1.4
Artem_A
Message#38
09.03.13, 20:46
Local
[offline]

Messages 348
Check in: 16.11.12
Apple iPhone 5

girl sensation,
After the services, it is meaningless to expect it to be “like new” !! (unless it is examined with you, of course, and this is unlikely). Handed over the bodies, returned with fur. damage, the result - money back.
Leon2108
Message#39
10.03.13, 11:05
Local
[offline]

Group: Banned
Messages 183
Check in: 15.01.11
Samsung Galaxy 580 GT-I5800

M
All that has been written, absolute flood worthy of a meat grinder, go there with it and go.

Post has been editedFilislav - 10.03.13, 11:45
Alex_evd
Message#40
10.03.13, 17:00
a guest
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 5
Check in: 10.03.13
Apple iPhone 5

Hello. Iphone 5, firmware 6.0.1, actually a problem: during a conversation, the interlocutor’s speech is poorly distinguishable, as if from a pipe, while I am heard well. tell me what's the problem? Maybe you need to upgrade to 6.1 ??
magicm3n
Message#41
10.03.13, 17:09
eh?
[offline]

Messages 2514
Check in: 22.04.08
Apple iPhone 7 Plus

Alex_evd,
Always with all the talk? Or at times? Words do not fall out?

340 pagesV  < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > » 

mobile version    Now: 05/20/19 09:08