> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Prology Latitude T-802T | TFT color

Rep: (3931)
DiscussionPrology Latitude T-802T
Discussion пїЅ | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Reviews:
THG -Prology Latitude T-802T: Inexpensive e-book with a large color screen
the-ebook.org -Prology Latitude T-802T review: strong in heavy video, simple in literature
zoom.cnews.ru -Prology Latitude T-802T Review: The Perfect TFT Book Reader

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.10.12, 14:12
Reason for editing: description added

Rep: (133)
sava2222 @ 03.04.2013, 10:29*
When flashing, it gives an error at the initial stage (Update failed 0x120), and everything stops. And what to do next?

In your book, a different model of internal flash memory. This error is incompatible hardware. Perhaps your book from the other party and need another firmware for it.

Rep: (0)
And could you please advise how and where to get the firmware! Primnogo I'll be grateful! : Blush:

mr4ester,

So it was like this: I devaysina lasted longer than other accidents - four months. Although the rebate began from the first day. That book is loaded - you will not wait, then go out read mode "on a human being" does not want ... three months later to begin. First bent "charging" frame USB- connector. Very high quality bent moved some of the supply rails, the device stops charging from the charger. Tense - made.
A couple of weeks ago, for no apparent reason the book "off" - the screen went out. I thought the problem hangs - does not restart, is not included in the general "piece of plastic" thought the food problem. I gave the "lie down". I loaded in the new. I connected to a computer.
The look was dark kompyuternoy and the screen something with edges highlighted! So book includes, but is not loaded.
On Reset is not responding.

As the opinion of Guru firmware or something else? What if the "other"? (In Moscow, go "breaks" in the service center)

Rep: (3)
Response to the report 14 of this theme.

Post has been editedandgood - 08.04.13, 16:06

Thank you for responding.

Pianist on. I do everything in written. "Suite" and an image downloaded via links from this page. Nayainayu "stitching". Everything is "planned" until the "agree with the proposal of full formatting ..."

"Suite" It just does not offer.

Where is the rake?

It should pop up a window with the inscription in English prompting you to format, if not then pops firewood not risen.

Thanks friends! Everything is fine. All perfectly!

For Dummies a la "I myself," I said: "Wind, of course, multitasking OSes, but the procedure in question to switch to another window is strictly forbidden (even if you really want to)!"

Thanks again"!

Rep: (1)
Thank you all for this topic. I, too, was covered with this book. With reseta sometimes included, then I stopped. I did not want to open and close it inside. I decided to try to stitch without disassembling the book. On WIN8 course it did not work, and the wood even put not want to, but on XP everything went without problems, plugged the book, found wood, launched a program, granted that there is no device disabled the book and reconnect again set firewood jumped windows on format agreed and after 4 minutes in my work unit again. Once again thank you all.

Hello, I came across a book Prology t-802t. Where to find her driver for the firmware?

sonik710 @ 30.10.2013, 14:22*
Where to find her driver for the firmware?

The theme of 2 page: rolleyes :. At first reference is.

M
Removed offtopic.

and where my messages to me that there is no help?
I just wanted to Unsubscribe 30 that the downloaded firmware is not reached

droid only certain that he displayed the type of spinning blue crystal
but none ustanovilas
after installation on Prology T720T waited half an hour after each

dj - alex @ 06.11.2013, 18:42*
and where my messages to me that there is no help?

In this theme they offtopic. Once again, I repeat to you inAndroid - Firmware.

maderator
secure in the cap all the links it will speed up the search and nebudet questions and where and how proshiku

My device does not what does not respond. Tried so proshit- laptop (Windows7) it does not see the wood asks. Share, whatever they may be

The clock shows the time one hour ahead. How to change the time zone?

Offsite firmware
Attached fileS8003_22.08.12_.img(24.02 MB)

Service manual
Attached fileT-802T (S8003) _schematic diagram.pdf(247.7 KB)

* mr4ester, Thank you very much for all your running technique. The book came to life! Respect !!!

to translate the book into flashing mode is not necessary to disassemble and poke needles in the flash memory, all the easier - insert the USB cable connected to a computer in a book - press and hold the "Vol +" button - press-release the "Reset" - 5 times fast press-release the Power button - release the "Vol +" - all, the book is in firmware mode, well, the rest is the same as the method of mr4ester

Guys thank you all, and firmware and reviews, please immediately without needles and other things, just launched a live cable connected suites, and double-click "yes" button

Full version    

Help     rules

Time is now: 26/09/19, 12:31