> Attention!

New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > »  

> Prology Latitude T-802T | TFT color
vadeus
Message#1
20.09.12, 19:50
Reader
[offline]

Group: Honorary Gameday
Messages 40812
Check in: 03.01.06
Samsung Galaxy S9 Exynos

DiscussionPrology Latitude T-802T
Discussion | Description | FAQ | Firmware "

Reviews:
THG -Prology Latitude T-802T: Inexpensive e-book with a large color screen
the-ebook.org -Prology Latitude T-802T review: strong in heavy video, simple in literature
zoom.cnews.ru -Prology Latitude T-802T Review: The Perfect TFT Book Reader

Post has been editedvadeus - 09.10.12, 14:12
Reason for editing: description added
a3624305
Message#2
10.09.12, 21:46
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Active users
Messages 19
Check in: 11.09.11
Apple iPhone 3GS

Nowhere can not find. I tried to write to tech support - they said that they did not distribute the firmware, but they could flash it themselves, which of course disappears (it's easier to throw it away or leave what has already been received). In general, of course, to buy equipment with such a nasty service and attitude towards customers ... but this is not about that now. Flashed firmware. How to flash it is understandable, but the question is. Started of course with similar models. Tested firmware from Mr.Book Frank8, both firmware from Ritmix RBK-470 4GB version and Texet TB-840HD. The first three will start when the screen is calibrated. The latter seems to be working, but all the hardware buttons are confused and when working there is a feeling that something is wrong :).

Tell me, can someone already got on this rake - from which device should they fill in the firmware so that the buttons and everything else work adequately?

Inside the device is a F15 processor, 4GB of memory, on the board is the marking of S8003 COLOR BOOK.
Wolfshunter
Message#3
03.10.12, 12:48
Visitor
[offline]

Group: Users
Messages 11
Check in: 23.06.09
Glofiish (E-Ten) X800

The fact that prology is pi * ars are purulent, that's for sure, go here, rock it:https://disk.yandex.net/disk/public/?hash=B...&final=true
gastal1973
Message#4
25.10.12, 09:12
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 11
Check in: 15.03.12

Someone tell me where you can buy a touch screen for this device?
screen matrix itself is whole.
broken touch glass and does not respond to pressing.
craftic7
Message#5
02.11.12, 20:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 11.07.12
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V

the book has ceased to turn on what to do help: o
Igor B. Myagkov
Message#6
03.11.12, 11:07
Experienced
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 420
Check in: 14.04.12
Lenovo Yoga Tablet 8

craftic7,
craftic7 @ 02.11.2012, 21:00*
the book has ceased to be included what to do help

And more detail you can?
What actions were performed with the book before it, how did it stop being included? Is the battery very low (then you just need to charge and wait half an hour)? Maybe the power button is broken?

--------------------
Alkatel Idol 4, Yoga Tablet 8 '3G
craftic7
Message#7
14.11.12, 17:04
a guest
[offline]

Messages 6
Check in: 11.07.12
Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V

Igor Borisovich Myagkov @ 11/03/2012, 12:07*
And more detail you can?
What actions were performed with the book before it, how did it stop being included? Is the battery very low (then you just need to charge and wait half an hour)? Maybe the power button is broken?

The fact of the matter is that no action was performed. Immediately I thought that the battery was discharged, I put it on charge for a day and did not help. : ohmy:
But I don’t know about the power button, but what often fails?
Iskander73
Message#8
10.12.12, 14:35
Novice
[offline]

Messages 39
Check in: 09.10.10
Asus p535

good day
Prology Latitude T-802T when you press the power button, the consumption is 50mA and hangs.
The first time I'm going to sew this device
tell me what and how to do
Battery charged up to 4.1V
so what is next?
thank you in advance
eqmlista
Message#9
18.12.12, 14:49
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4
Check in: 18.12.12

Good day! Here, a month ago, they gave me, in Moscow, this piece, at first I liked it, I think it will not be necessary to keep photos and films on a laptop, and there is much to throw over the book. But, alas, just a week later, problems began. I'll start in order.
First I started to react to the return to the main menu button once, then I started to turn on one time, then after 5, etc.
It got to the point that it became only through "reset". But this is not for long. Somewhere about five days ago after the next power-up in the manner indicated above, it turned on for the last time, but the screen looked like during calibration and then ni-gu-gu. A cross on the screen runs and that's it. Yes, while the book is turned off, the computer does not see it at rest, but when it turns on (white screen with a red cross), an absolutely empty disk appears, although I seriously filled it with photos and books and this disk works like a USB flash drive, you can record and erase, but the book does not work. I live in Odessa, nobody repairs it, and the closest Prology service is in Kiev or Donetsk.
And throwing something up is a pity. Advise WHAT TO DO, maybe it can be reflashed from a computer and somehow reanimated? : blush:
eqmlista
Message#10
24.12.12, 11:11
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

I lay down and earned again! unclear!?
eqmlista
Message#11
02.01.13, 11:00
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

: help:
Alas! Everyone is silent, surprisingly, as if no one is interested in such books.
It gets stuck again, it takes about 5-10 minutes to turn on what is and there is no one to ask!
If you turn on, then no problem, so you have to keep it on all day.
And from what it turns on it is also unclear, then with the "on" button, then with the "rezetom". And the hold time is not clear, then the rezet 2 seconds, then the switch 1 minute. The "on" button is normal, as it turns off from the first call.
Maybe someone will still advise something ?!
eqmlista
Message#12
10.01.13, 16:18
a guest
[offline]

Messages 4

The issue is resolved, but due to the fact that no one has responded to cover it I will not. : beee:
arvit
Message#13
11.01.13, 14:47
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 14.05.10
HTC Touch Cruise 2009

And you can find out what the problem was and how you decided? And then my book also does not turn on (
mr4ester
Message#14
15.01.13, 11:11
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 27.06.10
Samsung Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710

For those who have the book stopped turning on, does not respond to the power button, turns on again, here's how I solved the problem, download the firmware from the beginning of the topic, thank you so much Comrade Wolfshunter, there is an instruction for reflashing in this topicSoChip 8600/9800 device firmware, if someone is too lazy to understand it I will describe here the actions that I carried out. We disassemble the book, unscrew the 4 screws on the edges, open it on the latches, in the lower left corner, to the left of the connector, there is a flash memory chip, then an excerpt of the actions from the topic I pointed out.
3. Run the program livesuit, choose the path to the image.
4. Press the firmware button in the livesuit. livesuit swears that he did not find the device. Leave this message on the screen. No more buttons in the livesuit need to be pressed! The program should work until the end of the firmware!
5. A needle to close any of the pairs of contacts 29-30, 30-31, 31-32. Photo can be viewedhere.Thanks KudryashovDA
6. Connect player to USB
7. After some time, a message will appear (if the message about the absence of the device is still displayed — you do not need to suppress it) the standard offer to update the firmware (the device will not give any signs of life).
8. Remove the needle
9. Answer "Yes" to all questions (software replacement, memory formatting). The strip in the livesuit will begin to "crawl." In this case, the buttons in the livesuit will be available for pressing - do not touch them.
10. After the firmware, the player will reboot.
There is one thing, you need to put the driver on the device, otherwise it will not work. drivers can be downloaded from the same topicdirect download link
arvit
Message#15
15.01.13, 17:33
a guest
[offline]

Messages 5
Check in: 14.05.10
HTC Touch Cruise 2009

Everyone who responded - Thank you very much! )
bhbyf7
Message#16
22.01.13, 11:40
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 22.12.12

The fact that prology is pi * ars are purulent, that's for sure, go here, rock it:https://disk.yandex.net/disk/public/?hash=B...&final=true

Actually, it does not swing, if you can put it here, thank you.
mr4ester
Message#17
28.01.13, 19:01
Visitor
[offline]

Messages 10
Check in: 27.06.10
Samsung Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710

hold, I stitched thisAttached fileT802T_S8003_2012_0305_NOLICENISE.img(24.02 MB)
Myzuro
Message#18
06.02.13, 14:22
a guest
[offline]

Messages 1
Check in: 06.02.13
Apple iPad 4

People please help. It became incomprehensible how to turn on. I tried to reflash as indicatedherebut without closure as advisedmr4esterbecause I don’t understand what kind of fee. In general, I’ve cut it off and it doesn’t turn on anymore. Drop the pictures that you need to close on this reader to flash it. Pliz is very necessary. Urgent Help.
andgood
Message#19
21.02.13, 13:32
Local
[offline]

Group: Friendssavagemessiahzine.com
Messages 147
Check in: 24.05.10
Lenovo K3 Note

Here I made the firmware port from Texet TB840HD for our device. It seems to work fine, only the play / pause button works like a back button.

Attached files

Attached fileTB-840HD_for_T802_v.2.0.img(79.19 MB)
sava2222
Message#20
03.04.13, 09:29
a guest
[offline]

Messages 2
Check in: 03.04.13

When flashing, it gives an error at the initial stage (Update failed 0x120), and everything stops. And what to do next?
firstbargain
Message#21
04.04.13, 21:37
Novice
[offline]

Messages 41
Check in: 19.02.13
PocketBook Surfpad

I flashed Prology T-802T: I turned off the power, I closed 2-3 contacts. All nominally. It was done in a minute. Before that, he was generally dead. I downloaded the firmware and programs from this topic. Thanks to the forum users! : thank_you:

3 pagesV  1 2 3 > » 

mobile version    Now: 04/09/19 20:59