iPhone 5 - Purchase | Who will buy where?

Rep: (284)
iPhone 5 - Purchase

Description | Discussion| Purchase

Attached Image

The main focus of the topic is made on the purchase of the iPhone 5 precisely abroad, but there are alternative options, namely:
  1. Purchase in the Apple Store and sending to your country by means of an intermediary.
  2. Relatives living abroad.
  3. Give yourself not only a new iPhone, but a couple of days abroad.
  4. Search in your city

Why deleted my post?

• The topic is respectedForum Rules and Apple Section Rules .
  • ..the topic discusses only what is associated with its name, for everything else there are relevant topics! If there is none, create one. ;)
  • ..No need to write when and what your status changes! Now, if the device sent it yes - an event when it comes also an event, but to write that “damn, the status has not changed in 2 days”, this is not an event!
  • ..If you ask a personal question, then you do not need to ask it in the open spaces of the topic, it is personal, and write it in PM (Personal Messaging) or QMS.
  • .. Indication of the coupon number on CU or another similar store in the subject or signature is considered as a violation of the rules on the item "commerce / hidden advertising" with all the ensuing consequences (readonly 3 - 5 days, depending on obtrusiveness, for the signature - more). It is possible to share profitable offers-discounts, the key moment of receiving punishment is the benefit for the person who shares the offer. If you are not sure, it is better to consult once again.

If you have visited this topic for the first time and plan to ask something, then I strongly recommend that you read the FAQ presented above, use the topic search, and also read the last few pages of the topic, otherwise there may not be very good consequences ..

And also be polite to each other, and remember: "On our forum, it is customary to express gratitude by raising the reputation of a particular participant, rather than by saying:" Thank you!

Utility

FAQ and Tips
How to make a price on the website without VAT? (CU)
-This is written in the manual about bargain on CU.

What is the average parcel from abroad?
- From 3 to 45 days.

Will the “Gray” iPhone 5 support 4g / LTE in Russia?
-No, it will not.

In the PCT version, will there be support for Russian frequencies 4g / LTE?
It is unlikely, but still likely, there is no exact information yet.

If the Russian language in the "gray" iPhone
- In full force.

Can I choose a shipping method to CU?
-Not! To the border of DHL, then the customs and EMS in Russia (with a strong load of EMS the package is received by the post of the Russian Federation).
  • Do not forget to change the standard currency conversion when paying with PayPal, as described in the registration guide.
  • It is better to pick up at the post office, and not to wait for the client to come, why (?) -We read
  • When ordering with little-known resources (or Ebay and others like him) I advise you to pay via PayPal and through it only, it will completely secure your purchase, about how exactly (?) You can read on the off. site.
  • Import can be from 2 to 45 days. This is not normal and after 7 working days you can feel free to write to the FCS, but for our mail and 2 weeks is normal.

Post has been editedArmgun - 18.04.17, 10:36
Reason for editing: updated header

Rep: (12)
It's like a religion, quickly, NEW !!!! I suppose with 2zh I go ... quite happy. Of course, there are not enough tasty goodies ... but it compensates for the tablet.

Rep: (6)
The guys have already ordered ...)))

Rep: (32)
Well, I do not know ... In addition to the name and the price there is nothing more. Characteristics and those controversial. And buy for 66 tr. (for example, 16GB, if not 8GB) - not willing.

I will wait for normal sales :)

Rep: (27)
for sure you will soon be able to order yourself from abroad. Buying over 66 thousand is not smart.

Rep: (0)
Quite affordable prices on PDAplaza.ru

It is better to wait for the official appearance in Russia, when it will cost 30-35 thousand rubles.

Rep: (183)
I'd rather wait for an appearance on cu or handtek

Rep: (58)
Who is going to miss now, how are you going to solve the problem with the nanosubs? Are you sure you can cut the microsym?

Rep: (10)
Hello!
Just thinking about buying an apple ...

There are a couple of questions - what prevents to buy the iPhone 5 in the states for $ 200?
there seems to be some kind of contract, will it be necessary to quack it?

Rep: (207)
Evilnes @ 09/13/2012, 11:11*
there seems to be some kind of contract, will it be necessary to quack it?

The contract does not grunt. And just do not buy, prescribed credit card and other data.
In addition, penalties for breaking a contract. Yes, and they are broken.

Rep: (58)
Evilnes @ 09/13/2012, 11:11*
Just thinking about buying an apple ...

The path of the beginner. (We pass all the steps from the beginner to the experienced user)

Rep: (10)
The contract does not grunt. And just do not buy, prescribed credit card and other data.
In addition, penalties for breaking a contract. Yes, and they are broken.

Is it possible for more details for beginners? :)
What does locked up and badlock mean?
Dr13 @ 09/13/2012, 10:16*
The path of the beginner. (We pass all the steps from the beginner to the experienced user)

thank! I read!
New in the subject ..)

Post has been editedEvilnes - 13.09.12, 10:21

Rep: (1)
I am thinking of taking it in Germany or not, all the same epile ofgeli, in Europe they sell with the same number, but already in the euro, it turns out 35k for the older one, after a month I think in Russia you can even find hucksters who will push in 30 they themselves will buy in the US or Singapore, etc.) for bucks

Rep: (-4)
so where can I buy? who bought links plz))

Who could buy where? -_-
preorders from 14, for sale from 21

Rep: (4)
Oncomputeruniversequite adequate prices

And who has a thread that thread bought?

Rep: (26)
Yes, the price on the CU is quite good, and at the moment the difference between 5 and 4s for 16GB is only 2,000 rubles more.

Nobody wants to fly to Hong Kong? back and forth 20 000r approximately, plus a weekend in Hong Kong))) And then I would take black

Rep: (23)
CU is the most adequate store on the internet, Clove too.
Regarding the CU-send promptly, the goods are excellent ... BUT: Our Customs and Post love to warm their sweaty hands on our packages.

Attached images
Attached Image

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/17/19 5:47 PM