> Attention

Attention! All questions on the programs that are not in this section, ask in the subject. Ambulance for beginners .

IN THIS SECTION ONLY THE PROGRAM CATALOG! CREATING THOSE QUESTIONS IS FORBIDDEN! SEARCH PROGRAMS .
New threads need to be created only inroot partition! In the future, they will be processed by moderators.

Esql | SQL database + management system

Rep: (259)
eSQL
version 2.11

Attached Image

Description:
ESQL is a small, fast and fairly powerful relational SQL database for Windows and Windows Mobile.

Opportunities:
  • All data of the specific database is stored in the same file.
  • Installation and Administration are not required
  • Support for most functions from the SQL92 standard - multiple tables, indexes, transactions with commit and rollback, subqueries, composite requests, triggers
  • Support for database stored directly in memory
  • The database file may be up to 2 terabytes
  • Small size and high speed
  • Compression
  • AES 256-BIT Encryption
  • API Interfaces - C / C ++ and ODBC
  • Integration with Microsoft .NET
  • Schedule Database Management Interface
  • Command line to control the database using SQL requests

Programfree For personal use.

Compatibility: Pocket PC 2002, Windows Mobile 2003

Homepage: www.vieka.com.

Download:
Version 2.11 EXE: Attached fileEsql211.zip. (3.63 MB)

Version 2.11 CAB: Attached fileimg-2668-esql211.zip. (302.86 KB)

Post has been editedChieftech - 12.05.09, 20:43

Rep: (0)
Question .... And this program as SQL server can work? And then sooooo it is necessary !!!!

-QwertY- ,
And MS SQL.CE than not satisfied? To him, however, from the client part by default, only Query Analyzer is attached, but there is an engine. And free. And with a large SQL server works (through the publication) ...

Why do you need to be on the PDA? Who can be a thread without a fence and Ponte explain! What is DBMS and SQL I have a presentation!

Rep: (373)
Demidovdiman ,
The PDA also has programs in which large, structured data sets must be stored.
Here and the question - whether to create its file structure and functions for its parsing, or simply use the installed SQL server.
Each approach has its pros and cons, but work with SQL much faster, at least with a complex data organization structure.

Pasibo for the answer! So I just did not have such a need! Therefore, I do not see the real causes of the use of DBMS on the PDA :)

Rep: (15)
Sorry for a stupid question ... what does it allow to do and why need a PDA ?? = \\
Or is it with something in the bundle will work?

Rep: (43)
This is a classic embedded cross-platform SQL engine on the SQLite kernel, with a utility in which you can drive manually written SQL requests. Useful for learning SQL. If you want to embed the database into your program - the best SQLite solution, and with ESQL you can dig up in the database loss.

Rep: (15)
Another question ...
Can I pick up this program in MySQL?
If I will take it from the forum?

It is impossible. SQLITE and MYSQL engines are different.

Rep: (3)
- integration with Microsoft .NET

how to do it?

kandr.kiev ,

Like them on the site is written. If there is a question, is it really difficult to look at the developer's website? There are components, and examples.

And what the links to the offsite are not - well, I'm sorry, underwent stupid moders and mediocre posters. But the first link in Google at the request of "ESQL" will bring you glanity.

So as not to consider this post for flood, here are the links:Homepage, Samples

And for mysql what is there anything like this?

I was looking for a long time ago (although the PDA itself is recently)
In general, the topic is this - I am looking for a software in a bunch with a database that an incoming call (number) is based on the database and gives info from the base.
Well, I decide, take a pipe or not
Who did not understand, I want to drive 400,000 entries.
Where would such programmall find: happy:

Post has been editedKolizey - 12.05.09, 13:30

Rep: (244)
Good evening. Drilling for the Taftology of the post if there is such a thing. But please explain how to work with this program. I understand it through it the base itself through the teams. In Delphi, Ie MDB and DB But there is nothing tables and other things. In the requests of the identity does not respond. On the website of the site all Pangali. In Google, also empty. Help. Decide As. Thanks.

Golos-Cd @ 2.9.09, 14:14*
Good evening. Drilling for the Taftology of the post. If there is such a thing. But please explain how to work with this program. I understand it through it the base itself through the teams to comprehension.

And what prevents from using the SQL CREATE TABLE command?

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 14.01.21, 20:14