Android or Windows Mobile 10? | Who will win?

Rep: (375)
Attached Image

In this thread, we breed holivar on Android vs. WP8 / W10Mobile
Who is promising?
Who has a brighter future?
Who will conquer the world of smartphones?

Post has been editedrori - 16.07.15, 19:49
Reason for editing: Major windows phone major update

Rep: (49)
Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 12:20*
I, too, can take any of the shortcomings of the other axes and say that the axis is a miserable part and blame it on the crony. Here are just the arguments of this level do not know how to operate.

Because you are not a programmer. To you, the programmer lays it all on the fingers, which, I suspect, also wrote to the bucket as well. From the programmer’s point of view, a bucket is a bucket. Just before the release of 4, everyone was hoping for a miracle, and instead of a miracle, almost a fiasco happened, because as soon as they finished the state of a competitive axis, all the inherent flaws immediately came out. It is as if a person with a mild degree of oligophrenia, by hook or by crook, taught him before entering a university, and there it was all turned out.

Post has been editedTheri0n - 12.09.12, 09:26

Rep: (126)
coldfire @ 09/11/2012, 20:47*
There are quite distinguishable jams and backlogs (gray squares).

Was the chess game a long time (or is it?) An eppl chip in the browser?
coldfire @ 09/11/2012, 20:47*
Another crutch. And until I see everything myself I will not believe. It is possible to lick the launcher and simulate the normal operation on 10 cores using 5th cunning buffering.

Android well illustrates this photo with lurkahttp://lurkmore.to/%D0%A4%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BB:Door_bag.jpg

4.0 the door is still not quite smoothly detached. 4.1 filed and smeared yet. )))

Tie with analogies, they are false.

You are definitely stubborn.

No, you are.
Hertz (designation: Hz, Hz) is a unit for measuring the frequency of periodic processes (for example, oscillations).
Wiki
Frame drawing is a very periodic process.
Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 07:43*
A couple more of these pearls and I will start a campaign to nominate you with Levkovsky for the Snobel Prize.

No matter how you yourself went there, with a bunch of loud and unsupported statements
Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 09:08*
At this stage it is. As soon as the file was doped to the state of a usable axis, it all got out. And why do you think only 2% of all buckets on version 4.1 and no more than 20% of those that are currently on sale will receive it?

Well, after all, frank lie. It does not slow down as you describe. My one-year-old tablet (acer pancake) should get 4.1, most likely in a couple of months. However, he and the four and even the (do not believe it) did not slow down the troika especially (there were jams, but still better than the first ipad). In browsing, he first tore the iPad in small pieces.

Posted on 09/12/2012, 09:27:

Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 09:25*
Because you are not a programmer. To you, the programmer lays it all on the fingers, which, I suspect, also wrote to the bucket as well. From the programmer’s point of view, a bucket is a bucket. Just before the release of 4, everyone was hoping for a miracle, and instead of a miracle, almost a fiasco happened, because as soon as they finished the state of a competitive axis, all the inherent flaws immediately came out. It is as if a person with a mild degree of oligophrenia, by hook or by crook, taught him before entering a university, and there it was all turned out.

You are certainly not a programmer.

Rep: (87)
Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 10:25*
Because you are not a programmer.
What are you saying: rofl:

Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 10:25*
From the point of view of the programmer edro - it is a bucket.
I don’t know that from the point of view of the programmer, which you mean, from my point of view is a handy tool that allows me to carry out the tasks I need, nothing more.

Rep: (265)
Zloy Den @ 09/12/2012, 10:27*
Frame drawing is a very periodic process.

Well, you know, wind speed is also a periodic process, only it is measured not in hertz, but in meters / second. In short, end nonsense flog. In hertz measure the monitor refresh rate.

Post has been editedskalana - 12.09.12, 09:44

Well, you know, wind speed is also a periodic process, only it is measured not in hertz, but in meters / second. In short, end nonsense flog. In hertz measure the monitor refresh rate.

Keep on burning with “meters per second” and “batch process”.

You know, wind speed is also a periodic process.
In which place? And yes, since you turned to this example - hertz, like fps, is seconds to minus first degree, but speed - meters divided by seconds - are completely different units of measurement. Physics, class 8-9, ashamed not to know.

Rep: (122)
And what will happen to the crutch zina on wp8? Like they said would be removed ...

And what will happen to the crutch zina on wp8? Like they said would be removed ...

Removed already like. It is necessary to clarify with the vendor.

Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 11:00*
Removed already like. It is necessary to clarify with the vendor.

As an option, you could make it a standard Windows program, just to convert formats, so to speak, to tie users to Windows even more strongly, like there was a cant, but not as big as aytyuns with its binding to one computer.

Rep: (262)
Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 11:00*
It is necessary to clarify with the vendor

So you need to ask a vendor with eight, but where will you find them?

not as big as aytyuns with its binding to one computer.

Zune and now does not tie to one computer. As, however, and to Windows.

Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 10:53*
In which place? And yes, since you turned to this example - hertz, like fps, is seconds to minus first degree, but speed - meters divided by seconds - are completely different units of measurement. Physics, class 8-9, ashamed not to know.

That's right, everything is the same as in speed in meters. Frame rate, == frames divided by seconds. That is, for example, in a video of 60 seconds and the number of frames of 3,600 pieces, the frame frequency will be 60 fps. Frames per second understand how to translate? Frames divided by seconds, and nothing else.

Post has been editedskalana - 12.09.12, 13:37

Zune and now does not tie to one computer. As, however, and to Windows.

I am aware of this, I meant that if it were preinstalled on each Windows, then the situation would be critical for me, to upload something, but there is no crutch. And so, for whatever computer (on Windows) does not sit, everywhere there is a zoon, and from each you can throw everything you want.

That's right, everything is the same as in speed in meters.
Not the same - the length is measured in meters, and the number of oscillations of a pendulum, frames or changes in current is nothing, it's just a “number”, i.e. dimensionless quantity.
Frames per second understand how to translate? Frames divided by seconds, and nothing else.
Well? Doesn't it look like a hertz?

Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 5:41 PM*
Well? Doesn't it look like a hertz?

Vedrofanov has its own universe with its own physics. Stop carping!

Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 15:41*
Not the same - the length is measured in meters, and the number of oscillations of a pendulum, frames or changes in current is nothing, it's just a “number”, i.e. dimensionless quantity.

Yes, the video stream is divided into frames. Its bitrate is in bits per second, its frame rate is in frames per second. And not just the quantity, but the quantity per second.
You yourself said that if something is divided into seconds, it is not Hertz. F)
Speed ​​= meters divided by seconds (3600 meters / 60 seconds = 60 meters per second)
Frame frequency = frames divided by seconds (3600 frames / 60 seconds = 60 frames per second).

Post has been editedskalana - 12.09.12, 14:52

Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 15:43*
Vedrofanov has its own universe with its own physics.
Then you answer all my claims, once in this dispute on his side :)
Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 15:43*
Stop carping!
So if there are obvious mistakes in the interlocutor's logic, why not find fault? : D

Theri0n @ 09/12/2012, 2:43 PM*
Vedrofanov has its own universe with its own physics. Stop carping!

It is in people who measure multimedia processors and associate it with performance with its own atmosphere.

Post has been editedzloy den - 12.09.12, 14:52

Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 17:51*
Then you answer all my claims, since this dispute is on his side

You require a whale to pick up an elephant. And on the alpine meadows.

Vedrofanov has a different physics. And they have a different reality. And they see, apparently, in other bands, and they also hear in others.

Yes, the video stream is measured in frames.
"Frame" is not a dimension, an indivisible quantity. For the same reason, apart from frames, this is not measured in anything else. You can replace the meters with miles, inches or parsecs - the speed will still be obtained and nothing else - one speed will be transferred to another simply by multiplying to the corresponding factor.

You yourself said that if something is divided into seconds, it is not Hertz.
How it all started. I quote myself:
Hertz, like fps, is seconds to minus first degree

Minus the first power of a second just means dividing the dimensionless quantity by time.

And generally speaking,skalana look for bugs in the logic of the interlocutor in the absence of arguments for their point of view - trolling. So either answer my questions, which I repeatedly asked you during this dispute, or goodbye - I don’t want to argue with a person who does not notice uncomfortable questions.

Posted on 09/12/2012, 15:06:

Theri0n , to you there: rolleyes:

Scalar @ 09/12/2012, 16:06*
So either answer my questions,

This is where you get away from the questions. I told you that everything below 50 fps is lag, and you started yelling that you need to say not FPS, but hertz. So who else prefers not to answer questions, but to move away from the topic.

Post has been editedskalana - 12.09.12, 15:18

Full version    

Help     rules

Now: 07/10/19 09:33